5 STAR HEATING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 5 star heating
There may be more specific results for "5 star heating"
For more specific results for "5 star heating"
Showing 1-25 of 12,434 Found Reports For more specific results for "5 star heating"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 27 2017
DiscountLivingRooms.com BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com DiningRoomsOutlet.com TVStandsOutlet.com EmmaMason.com  Nothing is in Stock. 4 week delivery times 5 On-Line Internet Author: Taylorsville, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: DiscountLivingRooms.com Internet

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
AC Guyz Formerly Harrel's Home services. Tampa Florida would love to discuss this if you will return my call Author: Tampa, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AC Guyz Tampa, Florida

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 23 2017
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Steve Roberts Reverend Los Angeles California Author: Sunset Beach, California Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
Lone Star Wrecker Parasitic Wrecker Service corpus christi Texas Author: Alvin, Texas Auto Towing: Lone Star Wrecker corpus christi, Texas

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 18 2017
Ashera Star Goddess SheRa Seven Am I wasting my money Internet Author: Houston , Texas Psychic: Ashera Star Goddess Internet

May 16 2017
Taylor Spellman Retail Star Stiffs Stationery Company New York New York Payment Received Author: Hartford, Connecticut Small Business Services: Taylor Spellman New York, New York

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 16 2017
ACWholesalers.com hvacstores.com Sold incompatible system components Doral Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ACWholesalers.com Internet

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
Trane Heating and cooling Trane HVAC warranty ripoff Nationwide Author: STEVENSVILLE, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Trane Heating and cooling Nationwide

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
Southwest Management Group;AKA Southwest Management Group LLC; AKA Southwest Management Group Inc Property management company failing to provide air conditioning in the desert Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Southwest Management Group Henderson, Nevada