5 STAR INVESTMENTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 5 star investments
There may be more specific results for "5 star investments"
For more specific results for "5 star investments"
Showing 1-25 of 11,587 Found Reports For more specific results for "5 star investments"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives trying to sch take of for two since 5/4/13 sarasota Florida Author: vallejo, California Airlines: Grand Incentives sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 20 2017
BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING HAD HATS MADE AND DELIVERED AND NEVER PAID YORBA LINDA California Author: NORCO, California Clothing Stores: BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING YORBA LINDA, California

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Milanoo China I ordered my sons graduation suite and shoes it said pick the shipping I paid 44 dollars for shipping and it said the stuff would arrive in 3 to 5 days China Author: Buffalo, New York Advertising Agencies: Milanoo Internet

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
NeuLift Skin Products NeuLIFT Anti-Aging Serum - .5 fl. ozNeuLIFT Anti-Aging Cream - .5 fl. oz Skin Care Scam & Rip Off Artists Fountain Valley California Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Jun 18 2017
Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba: axetrades.com/ ROLLTRADE SOLUTION LPCompany number SL026537Address Suite 4336 Mitchell House, 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BDBaltic Concert LlpOffice 8 44-46 Morningside Road EH10 4BF EdinburghNumber: SO304245Incorporation date: 2013-01-23Evgeny Axetrades.com (Rolltrade Solution) is a complete scam and should be avoided Edinburgh, Scotland Internet Author: Hartford, Connecticut Brokerage Companies: Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba:axetrades.com/ Internet

Jun 18 2017
BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED bitgrow.biz bit grow with roi of 7%fr lifelong 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom, W11 2 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom
Author: davanagere, Alabama Financial Services: BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Jun 18 2017
Mr. Large Burrito Mr. Large $5 Pizza, Burger and Burrito Inc. Ayman Tel. Con Man and Scam Artist, Steals Labor, Professional Services, Career Felon Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Fast Food Restaurants: Mr. Large Burrito Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Internet

Jun 16 2017
Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions Jeff Bryant and he stated that I had bounced 6 checks from June 9m 2012 thru January 5, 2013 refused refused Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Cash Services: Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions

Jun 15 2017
TIRED OF THE SCAMMERS IMAN SCAMMED AND LIED- I made a mistake and clicked on June 27 instead of July 2nd- called within a few hours to change 2500 Plaza 5, 25th floor, Harborside - Jersey City Internet Author: SPRING, Texas Air Travel: TIRED OF THE SCAMMERS Internet

Jun 15 2017
Help Link Carillion Warm Front Scheme A Botched job from beginning to end leaving me with no water for 5 years Nationwide Author: Northumberland, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Help Link Nationwide