Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

5 star investments

Showing 1-25 of 11,376 Found Reports For more specific results for "5 star investments"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Ltd B.J. LeeAlan ChingJenny Liu Rip offs--- thieves liars scumbags-they will get what they deserve-PRISON hong kong hong kong Author: San Jose, California Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Ltd hong kong,

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Urbandrones Almost 5 months of waiting and being pushed over with false dates of deliivery. Only to be refunded FINALLY coral springs Florida Author: gonzales, California Cameras & Video: Urbandrone coral springs, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
HOTWIRE.COM hotwire sold a 5 star room hotel that was a 3 star at the best Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Hotel: HOTWIRE.COM Internet

Feb 18 2017
GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED bjlee@grandpacificinvestments.com alanching@grandpacificinvestments.com We paid more than a $120 000 for site isnpections and now they have disappeared hong Kong Hong Kong Author: welkom, Other Loans: GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Feb 17 2017
JWM VENTURES JWM Investments Imperial Partners Stole Investor Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Financial Services: JWM VENTURES Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 16 2017
KJJ beauty way MML skincareClear pours Scam, said I won a sample skinncream for only $5 shipping now have been getting deliveries every month from all three companies and auto charged $89.97 from each company ,that's 3 charges, PER MONTH! That's almost $300 a month on SKIN CREAM I do not want or use! Florida Author: Florida, New York Credit Card Fraud: KJJ beauty way Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
ANSEYESERUM ANS INVESTMENTS LLC scamming consumers Castle Rock Colorado Author: Palm Desert, California Unusual Rip-Off: ANSEYESERUM Castle Rock, Colorado

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 15 2017
Oak Grove Investments, LLC Andreas H Von FlotowMonica Vaughn Fake Private Lender Hood River Internet Author: Johnstown, Ohio Loans: Oak Grove Investments, LLC Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 14 2017
  Department of Economic Security : Rips off Mother's child support payments ,DCSE, and failure to report of non custodial parent income to the Social Security Administration. Now, the payee representative of this said child, is miss managing this said child's benefits and an over payments of more than $ 11,000.00 is owed to Social Security Administration. A handicapped child whom grew up in the Arizona's D.D.D. system who was a victim of sexual assault by a family member. Is still yet to be freed, Pending Phoenix Police Department's Investigation that has gone on for over 5 years. And still nothing has been done by detectives,  Headquarters, to aid this said child. PHOENIX Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Liars: Arizona Department of Economic Security PHOENIX, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
Master Shin's World Class at selling contracts imo. 3 years to black belt, but 5 years later just another contract. Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Instruction: Master Shin's Chandler, Arizona

Feb 12 2017
In line express Lwj trucking Caledonia. Mi D&Mre repair Detroit. Mi.Bill jones or jeremy or t.j Drive 4,000 miles in 5 days for $1,000.? Detroit Michigan Author: Stanton , Michigan Trucking Companies: In line express Detroit , Michigan