Your Search | 50 states moving

Jan 17 2017
United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

Jan 14 2017
CenterWorkshop 2312 S. Valley View Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, United States myspringtee@gmail.com H2D Inc.2017 CenterWorkshop. Powered by Shopify Never received item order, no response from company after several attempts by me China bases on tracking site states Souix Falls SB Internet Author: Minnesota Internet Fraud: CenterWorkshop Internet

Jan 13 2017
ErosAds.com Eros.com all things erotic ErosAds.com Eros Guide Paid $50 to place ad as well Sent the copy of front and back of my drivers license to comply with the age verification. every city Nationwide Author: Sidney, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: ErosAds.com Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Shea Van Lines Silverback Moving Unprofessional Billing Birmingham Michigan Author: Troy, Michigan Moving Companies: Shea Van Lines Birmingham, Michigan

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Militac Flashlights 19 Oil Mill Road Greenville, South Carolina 29611 United States Non responsive, failure to keep promise & honour warranty South Carolina 29611 Author: Preston Lancashire, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Militac Flashlights South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Enterprise Relocation Services Moving company ripoff! Owner is a liar! Norcross Georgia Author: Boca Raton, Florida Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Global Movers & Storage Nina, Errol Ed Dishonest and Lacking in Morals - DON NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Florida Moving Companies: Global Movers & Storage Internet

Jan 10 2017
united states apostille / downtown la apostilles Connie Guzman Los Angeles Apostille Services, Los Angeles Apostilles, Los Angeles notary Connie Guzman is a con artist. Doesn't pay her invoices. SCREWS PEOPLE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Notary: united states apostille / downtown la appostilles Los Angeles, California

Jan 10 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Misrepresentation, failure to deliver, and unwarrented price raising Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Moving Companies: Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 09 2017
Jaguar Containers William Coit Bianca Dunlap FALSELY ADVERTISED CONTAINERS, LATE DELIVERY, HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION Atlanta Georgia but advertise nationaly Georgia Author: Placerville, California Moving & Storage: Jaguar Containers Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Bradley Moving Bradley Moving and Storage Horsham Pa Author: Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Bradley Moving Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Rejuvenum Company offers FREE samples --and states 14 day trial. That's it --charges $5.95 shipping and in LESS than a week they charged $89.85 to my card. St Pete Florida Author: Valencia, California Celebrities: BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuvenum St Pete, Florida

Jan 08 2017
CAmping and Fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup in 12-20-16. They took my money. The website states the order is being processed. No one answers the phone or emails Texas Internet Author: Pinckney , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: CAmping and Fishing outlet Internet

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Plymouth Relocation Services Unprofessional Movers, Zero Customer Service, Liars Lake Success New York Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Plymouth Relocation Services Lake Success, New York

Jan 07 2017
Spartan Moving Systems Did not show up, damaged goods, charged a lot more Miami Florida Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cross-Border Scams: Spartan Moving Systems florida

Jan 06 2017
viking van lines missing a 50 flate screen tv. and damage some chairs buy taping the wood. internet Author: Navarre , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: viking van lines Nationwide