50 STATES MOVING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 50 States Moving
There may be more specific results for "50 States Moving"
For more specific results for "50 States Moving"
Showing 1-25 of 16,406 Found Reports For more specific results for "50 States Moving"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Curation Suite Scott (Scanlon Youbrand Inc) This company is not allowing me to cancel my subscription or refund my previous charges United States I believe Internet Author: Blenheim, Alabama Internet Services: Curation Suite Internet

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 22 2017
Vlamorous It was a free trail never said anything about being charged 97.83. Did not get it until almost two weeks after I ordered it. Haven't even been 14 days,never even used it. One person tried to give me 50 percent back then the other said they didn't have a refund fir Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Vlamorous Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
Blenda Barnes I put an ad in craigslist for an old fireplace mantle.   This gal responded via email only, that she would buy sight unseen, for the asking price plus $50.  Assume she was out of town. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Blenda Barnes Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 21 2017
Wendy Clark Jonathan Earl Christus Health The pay rate is $28.75 hourly and training pay is $20.48/hr, Monday-Friday, 50 hrs or less weekly. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Wendy Clark New York

Jul 21 2017
Public Moving Services Rip Off Moving Firm Charlotte North Carolina Moving scam Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Chorlette, North Carolina

Bargain Moving Inc. TERRIBLE COMPANY... STAY AWAY!!! Mesa Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Moving Companies: Bargain Moving Inc. Mesa, Arizona

Jul 20 2017

Jul 20 2017
ManagersPro.com The have false advertisement. They say they have over 100,000 managers working with the company but I could only see about 50 that's it I wrote them several times but no response Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: ManagersPro.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

13, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Debt collection department United States of federal management They sent me an email saying I owed 1423.13 and I could resolve by paying 734.12 and that I have an arrest Warrent and what would happen after I went to jail and that they would start garnishing my wages Internet Author: raceland, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Debt collection department Internet

Jul 18 2017
EZ moving van lines DISHONEST, UNSCRUPULOUS and AMORAL West palm beach Florida Author: Palmdale, California Moving Companies: EZ moving van lines Florida

Jul 18 2017
United Transportation Moving & Storage United Transportation Lost, presumed stolen items, damaged items, delays, increased costs Woodland Hills Nationwide Author: Vonore, Tennessee Moving Companies: United Transportation Moving & Storage Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
rent2Own It states that Social Security Disability is fine but as soon as I mentioned that was my income they hung up on me, Internet Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Realtors: rent2Own Internet

Jul 17 2017
Convergent Outsourcing LLC This company tried to collect a debt I don't owe and actually offered me a payoff deal! Renton Washington Convergent Outsourcing has been in business for over 50 years Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing LLC Renton, Washington

Jul 16 2017
Supreme Vanlines Supreme Moving and Storage Supreme Vanlines Stole My Belongings and did not comply with our contracted price Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Supreme Vanlines Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Affordable Moving & Transportation llc Reliable Moving Moving Company and Car Shipping Scam boston Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio Moving Companies: Affordable Moving & Transportation llc Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
EZ MOVING VAN LINES *LICENSE TO STEAL* West Palm Beach Florida Author: MONTGOMERY, Texas Moving Companies: EZ MOVING VAN LINES West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2017
Budget Van Lines of Las Vegas Movers Las Vegas Nevada Author: VERNON, Arizona Moving Companies: Budget Van Lunes of Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

The USA Nursery NEVER RECEIVED ROSES; $50; NO RESPONSE Nationwide