Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 50 below
There may be more reports for "50 below"
For more results perform a general search for "50 below"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

4, Report #1351944

Feb 09 2017
Fab Teach / Aron Lewis Aron Lewis / Jay and Wesley. Took 50% deposit and never come back to complete the job. Sunrise Florida
Author: Hollywood , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Fab Teach / Aron Lewis Sunrise, Florida

Feb 04 2017
Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson John D Owen Gold Mining Boiler Room / Ponzi Scheme - CA, WA, DE, TX, AZ, NV Dallas, Texas
Author now attacking anyone w/business relationship w/this co. Author: , Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2017
USAR, Inc. IER, Inc. - International Energy and Sources, Inc. GOLD MINING SCAM - BOILER ROOM / PONZI SCHEME - BEWARE!!!Internet
Author of this Report is Wrong Author: , Texas Investment Brokers: USAR, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Capital Recovery Services This company tried to convince me to meet with an employee, claiming they found money that belongs to me. They would not give any more information about the contract or fees until i met with someone. Only that they charge a percentage. I mentioned to the woman that they can make up a different percentage number to charge for each individual, and I asked , how do I know that is fair. Finally after talking to the manager, she said 50%! There are free ways to do it! Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Accounting: Capital Recovery Services Internet

Feb 03 2017
Skin Opulent ordered trial, then I called to cancel. I continued to receive product. When I called they said I had to cancel at two locations. After I complained they offered 35% refund, I continued to be upset they offered 50% and when I threatened to report they offered 75% refund. This company is a scam. Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

Feb 02 2017
ReVSkin Revitalize Skin I agreed to try a product and pay shipping only. When I went to check out they kept adding products which ended up being 3 products. The shipping on these 3 products which weighed about 2 ounces ended up to be almost $30. The order was placed on Jan. 13th, I called and cancelled the order on Jan. 27th. I had been charged almost $90. Customer service would only refund $45. On Feb. 2nd I was charged another 88.10. I had my cancellation memo that I had received on Jan. 27 and I called customer service again. Again, they only agreed to refund 50% on my money. Customer service is very rude and if you do not agree to their terms they will hange up on you. internet Author: Camilla, Georgia Skin Care: ReVSkin internet

Feb 01 2017
Epidermis I was lured into the store by one of the store managers and he convinced me to buy two creams for $272. As soon as I walked out the store I felt uneasy and returned within 5 minutes to return the product. The product was in original bag, unopened with receipt. The store manager told me to come back on Sunday when the billing person would be there. I came back the same day 3 more times and got sent away. Came back on Sunday and the billing person was no where to be found. This is a total scam. They lied to me that I can return it another time and told me to come back. Waste of time and money. The same product is online for $50. They should be shut down for scamming people. I want my money back. I still have the original product and bag unopened. I want to get rid of it and get my money back. New York New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Health Spas: Epidermis New York , New York

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 29 2017
Kent Yu Photography Unethical Photographer that pockets 50% Deposit without performing services New Zealand Wellington Author: Internet Photography: Kent Yu Photography Internet

Jan 27 2017
New England Crafters Magical Gift Dollhouses Sold kit, refused work that was better than their example piece, provided insufficient materials and insufficient instructions. Mine was better than their crap and yet they refused to accept it and continue. Lost over $50 to this waste of time. Torrington Connecticut Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Arts & Crafts Stores: New England Crafters Torrington, Connecticut

Jan 26 2017
igorovic72@bk.ru is a scammer igorovic72@bk.ru AKA kasbar789@hotmail.com AKA igorovic72@mail.ru AKA igor73@bk.ru AKA igorovic@bk.ru AKA igor@bk.ru AKA igorovic@mail.ru AKA www.buypassportsfake.cc Let it be known that Kasbar is a fraud and I have uploaded the documentation (WU wires, the emails and wickr screenshots) to confirm everything. Below is a synopsis of what happened, with accompanying screenshots to support it. Each piece of evidence listed as an EXHIBIT, and is pertinent evidence to substantiate the fraud perpetrated by Kasbar, so would appreciate if would display all of them, as all are germane to the case. moscow Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Online Trading: igorovic72@bk.ru is a scammer Internet

15, Report #1352049

Jan 25 2017
BNC-GC Buildnet corp.Johnathan Moore Johnathan took 50 % to make a remodelación in my unit and he after 4 month finish with the permit and now at time to start the work he don't answer my calls. His license will be revoked and will be at jail. Aventura Florida CORRECTION Author: Doral, Florida Home Improvements: BNC-GC Aventura, Florida

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 18 2017
TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. TSE Mould Industrial Co., Ltd. TSE Industry Development Co. Ltd after contract was signed and 50% deposit paid, they stopped all communication Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province China Author: Novy Bor, Other Manufacturers: TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province,

Jan 13 2017
ErosAds.com Eros.com all things erotic ErosAds.com Eros Guide Paid $50 to place ad as well Sent the copy of front and back of my drivers license to comply with the age verification. every city Nationwide Author: Sidney, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: ErosAds.com Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 09 2017
Champ Bulldogs Scott Ward, Andrea Ward, Caroline Ward and Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs is not AKC registered and their puppies are from abroad Internet
THIS IS THE FAKEST REPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Champ Bulldogs Internet

Jan 09 2017
Miniture-englishbulldogs.com - champbulldogs.com -shrink A Bulls Mini Bulldogs - Mitch Ward - Scott Ward are scammers ripoff Mason West Virginia REBUTTAL FROM AUTHOR BELOW, PLEASE READ BELOW & SEE REBUTTAL . This was a mistake! PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S RETRACTION below! Author: Carrollton, Ohio Animal Services: Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs Mason, West Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 06 2017
viking van lines missing a 50 flate screen tv. and damage some chairs buy taping the wood. internet Author: Navarre , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: viking van lines Nationwide