50 BELOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 50 below
There may be more specific results for "50 below"
For more specific results for "50 below"
Showing 1-25 of 3,185 Found Reports For more specific results for "50 below"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Rogero and Williams Roofing Will do below quality work and rip-off employee's Jacksonvillle FL - Florida Author: Jacksonvillle, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rogero and Williams Roofing

May 25 2017
Redemption Center Send $4.95 I'd rec $100 voucher& $50 restaurant voucher East St Louis IL internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketers: Redemption Center Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 20 2017
Paul Merritt Christiansen Paul Merritt this appeal and filings below look very much like the harassing efforts of a vexatious litigant Laguna Beach, CA Nationwide More Law Suits ... Author: Upper Hills, California Homeowner Associations: Paul Merritt Christiansen Nationwide

May 18 2017
Secret Serum Sent product which I did not request. Opened package to see what was inside. Tyler stated that since package was opened I could not get a refund, but they would give me 50% back. But then it states on paper that if it is returned to sender, package not opened, you still were not allowed a refund. Everyone needs to know about this scam. they charged my account $176,81 Internet Author: Hazlehurst, Mississippi Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

May 15 2017
LINK SHE Advertise as a clothing company, I purchased a swimsuit they charged my credit card almost $50 and I never received the item CHINA Internet Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: LINK SHE Internet

May 09 2017
ForeignExpats.com aka BeijingTeach aka Rosie Tang China ESL aka New Life ESL aka New Worl ESL aka Golden Bridge Education, aka Golden Bridge English, aka Golden Bridge ESL aka Rebecca Tang, Eric WInder, David Valley, Derick Yazwa & Serbian fugitive China Job Scam Recruiters & Unlicensed HR Agency that skims 50% of TEFL Teacher salaries Beijing Internet
Author: Beijing, Alabama Con Artists: ForeignExpats.com aka BeijingTeach aka Rosie Tang Internet

8, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California

May 07 2017
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers Outlet Would not honor specific 50% off $99.99 coupon Blackwood New Jersey
Coupon? Author: Sewell , New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Kay Jewelers Blackwood , New Jersey

May 01 2017
Rottweiler Puppies Home, Rottweiler Puppies For Sale $600.00 each 50% Discount Available for 7Days Only-Price : $600 EACH Internet only Virginia
watch the way a company request money Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rottweiler Puppies Home Internet

May 01 2017
Honda of Jeffferson City Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson Cityautoplex Fraud Jefferson City Missouri The dealer misrepresented facts/features and TRIM level of the car and sold us one trim level below than offered, when contacted he refused to give us refund or price adjustments Jefferson City Missouri education!!!!! for me!!!!!!!!!!LOL Author: Falcon Heights, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson City, Missouri

Apr 30 2017
Econ Travel Planners LLC, Reps include: Rena Fran &Camarin Claim they are a hotel wholesaler for group booking. Will take 50% deposit and never book your rooms. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Naperville, Illinois Hotel: Econ Travel Planners LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2017
woodsmartusa Jose j carballedoJavier carballedo BEWARE HE WILL TAKE 50%DEPOSIT AND THAT'S THE LAST YOU'LL SEE HIM ft myers Florida Author: cape coral , Florida Kitchens: woodsmartusa ft myers , Florida

Apr 29 2017
50 Caliber Racing ScooterX George (Mgr) Dishonest, lying, cheating scammers. Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Monroe , Louisiana Auto Parts: 50 Caliber Racing Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Lumber Liquidators Lied about warranty, their wood is below grade lutherville Maryland Author: Lutherville, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Lumber Liquidators lutherville, Maryland

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 24 2017
Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. A week later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. I asked for a supervisor at customer support and spoke to Lisa. She also said no to my request and informed me that the bottles I received was the actual product. It cost $89.95 and the other was $85.95!! I was shocked!! I then asked to speak to her supervisor and was transferred to Aubrey and after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical form of advertising, she was able to give me a partial refund. The phone number that I called was 888 553-4058. Also, please be aware that they have numerous websites advertising free trial at neulift.net and neulift.org etc etc etc Buyer Beware!! Nationwide Author: Mentor, Ohio Drugstores: Neulift Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Response to owner Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
Metro pcs We paid $125.00 and they said they only put $50 on our account so why is my account is still 94 dollars Petersburg Virginia Author: Petersburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Petersburg, Virginia

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
LG Bought a 50 inch tv and it broke within 3 years Nationwide Author: fort myers, Florida Television Parts & Services: LG Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Letoile Skin care product Ordere trial Mar 27 paying shipping. Did not like product. Called 4/17 to get address to return product but rep would not consider. He offered to reduce price on future orders but would not consider even 50% refund for product being returned. Had to pay $103 for a product being thrown out. Very poor customer service! Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Letoile Internet

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 15 2017
Atomic Container Homes Ethan Day Ray Collins Dawn Clayton Leslie Robert Burk AKA Les Burk AKA Leslie Burk Diana Burk SEC VIOLATION ALERT! FELONY FRAUD ALERT! El Paso Texas
See links below for verification SEC Violation on Ethan Day and fraud conviction of Leslie Burk Author: El Paso, Texas Prefabricated Homes: Atomic Container Homes El Paso, Texas