50 BELOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 50 below
There may be more specific results for "50 below"
For more specific results for "50 below"
Showing 1-25 of 27,866 Found Reports For more specific results for "50 below"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017

Oct 19 2017

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Elly's World ordered straightener for $50 and they took my money, but I never received the straightener Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 14 2017

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Offers illegal shipping of Cannabis products to all 50 states California
Author: Newport Beach, California Questionable Activities: Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Internet

Oct 12 2017
Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
www.Dwiigo.com 416 Numbers for Sale Scam on KiJiJi 416 Numbers For Sale kijiji www.Dwiigo.com 6am to Midnight $10 416 number scam youtube kijiji.ca scam alert 416-800-0377 416 numbers scam Toronto kijiji OPP TPS RCMP FRAUD REPORT ALL FRAUD ACTIVITY 416 number for sale scam $50 Toronto Ontario Canada www.Dwiigo.com
Author: TORONTO, New York Telemarketers: www.Dwiigo.com 416 Numbers for Sale Scam on KiJiJi Internet

Oct 09 2017
Cytranet, Doug Roberts, Southwest IT, others. Moody, catty, hot and cold from a REAL scam artist Mobile Alabama
Language Clarification Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Services: Cytranet Mobile, Alabama

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

20, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 06 2017
Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment aka comp!ete oil trial They advertised free oil trial online with $5.99 sbipping. did not order anything e!se. at 12:50 am debited $79.99 from my account. Order # 107590 called 18449021371 but get busy signal. Doral Fla33222 MAILING ADDRESS Internet
Author: Lakehills, Texas Alternative Health: Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment Internet

Oct 05 2017
Visalia skincare / Knockout beauty creation Offers a free trial, then charges 89.95 for the tiny jar you received as a trial, apparently, you have 14 days to cancel, otherwise you have to pay this amount. Cream is nothing special and for the .50 oz definitely not worth the 89.95 charge. Complete rip off. And their customer service will not refund you. It’s a horrible scam. Fountain Valley California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Visalia skincare Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
RUA logistics LTD Anton Battista I made a bank wire transfer, for a vehicle- They called it a good faith deposit- It was 50% of the cars value- $6250.00 They then emailed back asking for the remaining balance- Thas when I said enough! Homerton, London London United Kingdom respond to author Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: RUA logistics LTD Homerton, London,