500 FAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 500 fast
There may be more specific results for "500 fast"
For more specific results for "500 fast"
Showing 1-25 of 22,066 Found Reports For more specific results for "500 fast"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401945

Sep 23 2017
Diet Supplements Diet Supplements - SEC. 500 north rainbow Blvd suite 300 Las Vegas NV 89107Las Vegas Nevada Author: Grand Coulee, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 21 2017
Takeisha Bartels Ultimate girlfriend affair Scam on booth event $500 Las Vegas show Norfolk Virginia Author: San Diego, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Takeisha Bartels Norfolk, Virginia

Sep 20 2017
Easykits.org. It was a company that could help y o u make money off of facebook. They say its so easy and only 100 people can get in on this program. So you needed to sign up fast. They said I would have a personal rep to show me what to do and help me get started. It did sound like a great deal. Then i put in my credit card onfo. They sent me back a password to get into the program. It came back as no user name in database. I tryed several times and it always came back that there is no username in there system. Internet Author: Onsted, Michigan Computer Fraud: Easykits.org Internet

Sep 20 2017
GREENBRIER INTL'T INC. 500 VOLVO PWKY.CHESAPEAKE,VA23320 Purchased candles form the Dollar Store (from this Co.) candle wax caught fire. when i used a drop of water to put it out, it shot up in the air, almost caught my camper on fire, then it exploded in the candle holder I had it in, I don't think i will ever use these candles again and I am spreading the word to all family, and friends to do the same. CHESAPEAKE VIRGINIA Author: REHOBOTH, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: GREENBRIER INTL'T INC. Internet

Sep 20 2017
Hughes Federal Credit Union Hughes, Hughes FCU, Hughes Federal Credit Union, HFCU Hughes Illegally Taking Money From Savings Account Tucson Arizona Google is your Friend Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: Hughes Federal Credit Union Tucson, Arizona

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas

Sep 20 2017
Iowa Steak Co LLC Cory Hasler Very Fast talking, Offered Deals, took a post dated check! ST LOUIS Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Door to Door Sales: Iowa Steak Co LLC ST LOUIS, Missouri

Sep 19 2017
Wingstop Portland, OR. Allan Shaffer Rsturant dirty, bad food and unsanitary conditions Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Fast Food Restaurants: Wingstop Portland, OR. Portland, Oregon

Sep 19 2017
Resort Consulting Solutions, LLC Failed to delivery services, failure to answer phone calls, emails and faxes 11811 North Freeway Suite # 500 Texas Author: Lakeside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Resort Consulting Soluctions, LLC 11811 North Freeway Suite # 500, Texas

Sep 19 2017
Elly's World I ordered a Flat Iron on July 23rd 2017. Was sent an email confirming order no. 2661. Stated getting order ready to be shipped. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make this fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Nationwide Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly's World Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Ebay Motors FPS payment Invoice Ebay Buyer Protection Program scammed me into paying a 1000 for the car then 1000 for insurance and 500 for car tax Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Auto Dealers: Ebay Motors Internet

Sep 18 2017
Kevin Strong Ripped me off for $500 U.S. Internet Author: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario Internet Fraud: Kevin Strong Internet

Sep 17 2017
Jeff's cannabis despensory Walston Mbotane Yakwi from Miami Florida, 32003 He took my order for cannabis cookies which was $365, then I had to pay shipping company $700 and was told I'd reca $500 refund, then charged me $700 for a medical card which was a fake that he made and he told me he would refund me, I have everything in writing stating he would refund me and a emailed pic of fraudulent ins card he made Miami Florida Author: Commack, New York Mail Order Services: Jeff's cannabis despensory Internet

Sep 17 2017
Thasisindirectfurthercredit.com AKA Peter S Smith This company promised me a valid bank account and after sending them 500 dollars they keep asking for more and more moneyand they now will not answer my emails or phone calls to them Battle Ground Washington Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Banks: Thasisindirectfurthercredit.com Battle Ground, Washington

Sep 16 2017
Title Max I tried to pay extra on my loan so i can pay it off. The lady said I had to only pay what was agreed apon . But that means I have to pay $89 a month for 22 months on a $500 loan. Really? My car isn't even worth that much. Lawrenceburg Tennessee And yet--- Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Cash Services: Title Max

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 15 2017
eye novela complete scam and fraud im 56 and thought i would try the product, almost $500 later i called my credit card co to start an investigation but because the product ws shipped(by the way there is no money back return if you want to return the unused cream) i was able to have my credit card number blocked in case they charge me again but somehow they managed to charge me again but the product name was changed to i1us anti aging serum. internet Author: oak park, California Credit Card Fraud: eye novela Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
TACO BUENO Good morning Mr. Bulkley,My name is George Hardwick and we spoke over 2 weeks ago in regards to a broken tooth I incurred while eating at restaurant #3021. When we spoke you apologized for the lack of service we received on how store personnel handled Broken Molar at Taco Bueno they don't care! RICHARDSON Texas Author: GARLAND, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: TACO BUENO RICHARDSON, Texas

Sep 14 2017
Carter County Dodge Ardmore Oklahoma As-Is Author: Wapanucka, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Carter County Dodge Ardmore , Oklahoma

Sep 14 2017
Stronghold k9 Crystal I contacted them about a puppy. I was lied to about paper work and was told any more paper work and the puppy will go up in price 500$ making the puppy 2000$. Also sent me a X-ray of a random dog that has an obstruction. These ppl have no business breeding dogs. Should be shut down. Buyer beware., they will lie and cheat you to make a buck. Also the woman named crystal is very rude and a bad lier. Cincinnati Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Stronghold k9 Internet

Sep 13 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 13 2017
XDrive When I send the CBD back they have me on other Name of company. Return address is 500 N.Rainbow, LasVegas NV. 89107 They send me another bottle of the CBS and I didn't give them the right/ok to do this. Than they charge me $79.99 and took it from by credit card. I been ging them now 9/13/2017 for 4 months to get my retfund back. When I call them they said each time that the refund would be refunded back to my credit card within 10 days. And they still haven't refund the $79.99 back to me as of yet. I sent the unopen bottle back on the date oof 7/17/2017. And I can't get my refund back. LasVegas NV Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Medical Supplies: XDrive Maryland

Sep 13 2017
BMW A BMW I3 electric car exploded and burned to ashes next to my car. The heat was so intense that it melted my rear bumper and who knows what else got damaged. A miracle that my car didn't blow up as well. $500 in deductible from my own car insurance, my car sitting at the shop, insurance companies pointing at each other clueless as to what to do and BMW not asnwering my calls. Why do I get the bill when BMW designs ticking time bombs on wheels? By the way, this BMW had a recall on the batteries in January of this year. The car that exploded was purchased after the recall. Think twice before purchasing this car! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Aventura, Florida Auto manufactures: BMW Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
American Express Company AXP, Amex, American Express The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. New York City Nationwide Not Fraud Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: American Express Company Nationwide