500 FAST CASH UCL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 500 fast cash ucl
There may be more specific results for "500 fast cash ucl"
For more specific results for "500 fast cash ucl"
Showing 1-25 of 49,892 Found Reports For more specific results for "500 fast cash ucl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
cash advvance america steve matthew PH 5122711644Richard weather superviser PH 9546746617 i spoke to the people above they promised on 3 different times they promised to process my loan and never did now they want $200 + to finalzed to refund my fees and they wont Austin TX Texas Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Financial Services: cash advvance america Austin TX,

Oct 20 2017
Independence University Stevens-Henager College Never provided return label to send back Laptop - Had to pay $500 to release transcripts Murray Utah Author: Kirkland, Washington Colleges and Universities: Independence University ,

Oct 20 2017
Go Blue Financial Group ,gobluefinancialgroup.com Fake Website - Identity Theft - Steal Your Money Internet
Author: Bristal, Connecticut Cash Services: Go Blue Financial Group Internet

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Adam Issahaku Odi Dollar SCAMMED ME TWICE AND TRIED THE THIRD TIME BUT I FIGURED OUT HIS MOVES AND STOPPED SENDING MONEY Accra Ghana Nationwide
Author: Georgia Cash Services: Adam Issahaku Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Tower Loan Tried getting a hardship payment and they are being nasty. Leesville Louisiana Author: LEESVILLE, Louisiana Cash Services: Tower Loan Leesville, Louisiana

Oct 19 2017
TerraCom Wireless Taking advantage of the poor!! They advertise free smartphones & free 500 minutes, et al, but none of it is true! Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: TerraCom Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Joanna Gaines sskincream,NBskincream Lured by false and fraudulent internet ads featuring a respected TV personality results in $500 loss. Orlando Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Skin Care: Joanna Gaines Orlando, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Lotto Kinds/Wintrilluions LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASES ONKLINE CHIBA??? Author: Laredo, Texas Cash Services: Lotto Kinds/Wintrilluions ,

Oct 18 2017
Radiant Revive31 Radiant Revive 32 Fraud Internet Revive Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Skin Care: Radiant Revive31 Internet

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
Pedro Graciano Nicole Gonzales Took Cash Deposit for Fence Building and Absconded Vancouver or Longview Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Home Improvements: Pedro Graciano Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy LTD Adam Frazer Scammed me for over $500 - no product received. Paid with Western Union so no available recourse. Texas Internet Author: Charlestown, Indiana Pharmacies: Otto Pharmacy LTD Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cash advance/ mark Rothman Tried to scam me out of 499.89 saying I owed for a cash advance. Internet Author: California Attorney Generals: Cash advance/ mark Rothman Internet

Oct 17 2017
American Home Preservationist AHP This company will take all that you have in your worst time of need!!!! RUN FAST irvine California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Loan Modification: American Home Preservationist irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,