555 DIET CHALLENGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 555 diet challenge
There may be more specific results for "555 diet challenge"
For more specific results for "555 diet challenge"
Showing 1-25 of 5,987 Found Reports For more specific results for "555 diet challenge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Diet supplement Took money off my card without my knowledge Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fernley, Nevada Abusive Parents: Diet supplement Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
SHEPHERD DIET UNEXPLAINED INFLATIVE CHARGES Internet Author: N. Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SHEPHERD DIET Internet

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Vita-Fit Fit Diet, Radiant Life Complete ripoff! Huntington Beach California Author: Evanston, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit Internet

Aug 15 2017
CD Diet & Health everforsko rip off, green tea extract, coffee extract, weight loss San Diego Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health Internet

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 11 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC PROMISSED A FREE SAMPLE AND NO AUTHOMATIC REFILL. CHARGED $69.00 TWICE (1) SAMPLE AND (2) REFILL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Select Diet advertised shipping cost only, but put two recurring charges of $79.94 on my credit card. Los Angeles CA Author: Playa Vista, California Weightloss Programs: Select Diet Internet

Aug 07 2017
Nutra Diet- Elite Health-Elite's Diet- Free trial -NOT!!! Now taking money from my debit card without approval! Won't refund for something I did not order!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Huntington, Utah Weightloss Programs: Nutra Diet Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 07 2017
Beauty within diet suppliments I had only ordered a free trial for $4.95 for a bottle. They never told anyone who orders this that they will kee sending you bottles and taking $72.00 out of your account every month. I have tried contacting them on the internet but nothing comes up. This has happened to me three times already and I want all my money refunded to me at once. Provo UT Utah
Author: Peoria, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Beauty within diet suppliments

18, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
The Shepherd's Diet Deducted $ from bank account I did not authorize. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: The Shepherd's Diet Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine is undergoing Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions. CAAM-HP is the legally constituted body established in 2003 under the aegis of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), empowered to determine and prescribe standards and to accredit programmes of medical and other health professions education. The accreditation process assures that medical, and other health professions schools meet standards of structure, function, and performance and assures society and the health professions that graduates of accredited schools meet the education requirements for further training and the health care needs of the general public.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service
Another way to succeed? Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor University continues to stand out, its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education. Cayon, Other

Aug 02 2017
Consortium group LLC Pure life green coffee I was online when a ad popped up about this pure life green tea coffee pills that is supposed to help with weight management and that is was only for $1.00 exact for only a certain amount of time as if it was a once in a lifetime  Akron,OH 44312 OH , Ohio Idk
Please do not take those Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium group LLC Internet

Aug 02 2017
Garcinia I ordered a trial supply of diet pills from Garcinia and paid the shipping. Two weeks later they charged me $79.95 for more pills.  Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Internet

Aug 01 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs Unscrupulous Business Practices Tampa Florida Author: Oakland, California Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Jul 31 2017
Diet Pure wcc*beautyplus Didn't provide direct information claiming you'll be charged almost 80$ after the trial ended Internet Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jul 28 2017
AB Diet World Group AKA Vita Fit garcinia cambogia Unauthorized fund on hold after cancelling Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Weightloss Programs: AB Diet World Group AKA Vita Fit garcinia cambogia Internet