Your Search | 555 diet challenge

Oct 25 2016
Organic Diet Lab Robbed by legal sleight of hand Tampa Florida Author: Bonham, Texas Alternative Health: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Los Angeles Corporate Challenge LACC, Anthony West, Dubb Records, Blo Drive, Lidia Silva Con Artist Anthony West Strikes Again, Do NOT fall for his lies Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Nonprofit Organizations: Los Angeles Corporate Challenge Hollywood, California

Oct 20 2016
Extell Development Corporation Chris Dell'Armo Gia Williams 555 Ten Residential Real Estate Discrimination Housing Discrimination New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Extell Development Corporation New York, New York

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 09 2016
09:01 AM COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 01 2016
DermaFi Skinfresh2day.comTBH*HEA TBH*HEALTHY DIET I Was Scammed! Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa On-Line Business: DermaFi Internet

Sep 28 2016
Durango Jail SPECIAL DIET...NO FOOD phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Correctional Facilities / Jail: Durango Jail phoenix, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 14 2016
My Diet ltd Unaware of charges Carol stream, Illinois Internet
Author: New York, New York Weightloss Programs: My Diet ltd Internet

Sep 13 2016
Diet Supplements - Las Vegas, Nevada Charging $5.99 for every unopened bottle of returned product, - restocking fee - Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brooklyn, New York Alternative Health: Diet Supplements - Las Vegas, Nevada Internet

Sep 06 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Sent items that were not ordered. Provo Utah Author: Teague, Texas Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Sep 06 2016
KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Garcinia CambogiaGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractPremium Mango Cleanse Scammed me out of $300.00 Rexburg Indiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Rexburg, Indiana

Sep 04 2016
Maxi Diet Garcinia Cambogia $ 4.95 s/h for product trial of 2 weeks , I cancelled within time frame. I have been charged over $ 250.00 Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Weightloss Programs: Maxi Diet Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Pureline Garcinia Ultra Diet Cheyenne Wyus Free Sample For $4.95 Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Failed to mention trial started the day you order, then charged $79.95. Santa Ana California Author: Toulon, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
GOLO DIET DIET IS SCAM newark Delaware Author: Alabama Drug Manufacturers: GOLO DIET newark, Delaware
19, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet
20, Report #1320670

Aug 04 2016
Diet Supplements Repetitive ripoff. Will charge you monthly with no authorization Provo Utah Author: Shelbyville, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah
21, Report #1320431

Aug 03 2016
diet supplements - pm Pills did not work so I cancelled the subscription. Months later another bottle of pills showed up which I did not order. They dinged my account for the pills and now I must close the account so they have no access to it. They are a total rip off! Had the pills worked I would have kept using them. They are out to make money at any way they can. Provo Utah 84604 Author: Stockton, California Drug Manufacturers: diet supplements - pm Internet
22, Report #1319448

Jul 28 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Their phone number doesn't work. Can't cancel or file the rebate!! Provo Utah Author: Grabill, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Diet supplements - PM Total rip off, no way to contact to cancel Provo Utah Author: Fenneville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Jul 25 2016
Diet Supplements -PM diet supplements made me ill; unable to contact them to stop sending and taking funds from my account Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Diet suttoments, Sent an order I did not place for 53.27. Provo Utah Author: Anniston, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Diet suttoments Provo, Utah