Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

555 diet challange

Showing 1-25 of 1,333 Found Reports For more specific results for "555 diet challange"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 22 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Shipments keep coming but no way to cancel. Won't answer phone. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Peru, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 21 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements - SEC Ordered free bottle of Pure CBD Tincture , Pay only Shipping chgs. Web site did not indicate that it would be a auto-ship plan to be charged at $69.95 a month, have received two additional bottles, unopened and unused. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Scottsburg, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 20 2017
South Beach Diet Cancellation fees hidden Nationwide Author: Foothill Ranch, California Weightloss Programs: South Beach Diet Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
CD Diet and Health I signed up to getone bottle of Max Garcinia tolose weight. You had to only pay for the shipping charge of $4.97. It didn't say anything else. San Diego California Author: Rosholt, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Feb 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Shipped product unauthorized and Billed Credit Card unauthorized Las Vegas Nevada Author: Paris, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Diet supplements - SEC Products not ordered Las vegas Nevada
Author: Oviedo, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Diet supplements Las vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
CD DIET&HEALTH Rippoff can't cancel once ordered but my son is a state trooper so gonna get them San Diego California Author: Sparta, Michigan Weightloss Programs: CD DIET&HEALTH San Diego, California

Feb 11 2017
Dermifi and RejuVen8 Style and Existing Diet Crooks! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Skin Care: Dermifi and RejuVen8 Petersburg, Florida

Feb 11 2017
Nutra whole llc Prime lean diet If your product is so good why trick people into buying it charge a fair price and if it works you will get repeat business Santa Ana California Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Nutra whole llc Santa Ana , California

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Natural Mango ProDiet Garcina and Pro Diet Garcinia Santa Ana California Author: Siren, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Mango Santa Ana, California

Feb 09 2017
diet supplements smooth wrinkle Ordered a free sample of CBD oil you just pay shipping,then my credit card was charged$198.00,i never ordered it. provo Utah Common technique Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Alternative Health: diet supplements provo, Utah

Feb 09 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC Definitely no communication from this company or whatever it is. Las Vegas, NV Author: Middle River, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -SEC Internet

Feb 08 2017
CD Diet & Health Found out free offer wasn't free, was charged approximately 77 dollars san diego california Author: palo alto, California Skin Care: CD Diet & Health san diego,

Feb 06 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Received CBD which I did not order. Unlisted phone number. No bill included. Debit card charged $9.95 or $5.95? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Alternative Health: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 04 2017
CD Diet & Health This company tries to scam yu by selling you vitamins, two bottles. They hide the part that says you will receive more vitamins at a big inflated price. You should send the second package back with a letter saying you won't pay, and you'll report them and you will tell your credit card co. not to pay them. San Diego California Author: Seabrook, Texas Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 02 2017
KJJ*BEAUTYWAY KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: KJJ*BEAUTYWAY Internet

Feb 02 2017
Organic Diet lab I sent for free samples to try them. Then they billed me $80 which I did not agree to. And sent me more which I refused they were sent back and they billed me again $80. Tampa Florida Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Feb 02 2017
DietBet.com Diet Bet Warning - DietBet is only out to enrich themselves!! Internet Author: , Florida Weightloss Programs: DietBet.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 27 2017
365 Wellness, LLC Garcinia aka BRB Bloatloss Diet supplements Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: 365 Wellness, LLC Garcinia Internet

Jan 27 2017
diet supplements pm sent products not ordered provo Utah Author: BROOKFIELD, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: diet supplements pm provo, Utah

Jan 24 2017
Diet supplements sec Did not see they were going to charge card every month when I did contacted to cancel immediately don't even send first package. They sent first package which I returned unopened. I received another package, checked my credit card and found they had charged it. Reported it as fraudulent and got a new card. Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Cadet, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Diet supplements sec Internet