555 DIET CHALLENGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 555 diet challenge
There may be more specific results for "555 diet challenge"
For more specific results for "555 diet challenge"
Showing 1-25 of 1,695 Found Reports For more specific results for "555 diet challenge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 20 2017
Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Trimfire, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449CS Email- support@trytrimfire.com Bogus 14 day trial. Unable to cancel! No reciept, charged $79. Broke out with rash Tahoe Nevada
Author: Mexia, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Internet

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 17 2017
SmoothSurprise Diet Supplements They sent me a bottle of pure CBD oil that I did not order and charged my credit card $69.95 Provo Utah Author: Reno, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: SmoothSurprise Provo, Utah

Jul 17 2017
FITTRIMPRODUCTS DOL*FITTRIMPRODUCTS8445395811 844-5395811 LAS VEGAS 89120 IT WAS PILLS FOR TESTOSTERONE, MUSCLE BUILD,AND DIET/ LOSE WEIGHT. PILLS WERE UNMARKED SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED ASAP THEY SAID HOW ABOUT OME FREE HOW ABOUT NEXT SHIPMENT FREE I SAID NO WAY CANT EVEN TELL IF THESE ARE POISON CLEAR CAPSULES WITH SAWDUST LOOKING CRAP INSIDE! las vegas Internet NV89129 AND 89120 Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: FITTRIMPRODUCTS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC I never even clicked on the order at the end I back paged out, and still got billed.. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corryton, Tn, Tennessee Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 13 2017
Beauty Within Diet My Way -?- Ordered free sample. Did not desire or authorize auto-ship. Now being billed nearly 80.00/mo for auto-ship! Provo Utah
Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Within Internet

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Consortium Group LLC ClairSkin and Revive EyeMichael Miles, Agent Akron, Oh, Skylark Fitness Wavefit Diet Scam lured by internet ad for beauty products @ 4.95 and 5.99 now out hundreds $ Akron, Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Beauty Products: Consortium Group LLC Akron, , Ohio

Jul 08 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Ordered free sample requiring payment for shipping cost only. Have continued to receive product and my credit card has been billed without my authorization. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seatac, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 08 2017
Diet Supplements Pure CBD ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Bethel, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 07 2017
Kristina Wilds Unknown Within 24 hrs. of receiving the book Shepherds Diet & having paid $57, McHenry Illinois Author: Conway, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Kristina Wilds McHenry, Illinois

Jul 06 2017
GarciiaTrial888334 In May of 2017 I accepted a trial offer of $9.00 for a 1 month supply of a diet product with this company. It came. I never used it; I was a little afraid of it. A month later I received an unsolicited supply of the product. I did not open it: just returned it to sender with the statement that I had not ordered it and wanted no more. Today I checked my bank statement.. I found that this company had charged $84.95 to the credit card on which I ordered the original trial. I am disputing the claim. I am changing my card. No where did I see that I would be billed $84.95 in the future for a product that I returned. Please help. Author: Orient, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: GarciiaTrial888334 Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Nutra Diet I did a one time order now they took my money from my account and sent me more pills. I did not order. I want my money back. Aurora CO 80010 Aurora CO80010 Author: Laurel, Maryland Adult Web Site: Nutra Diet Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Diet Spplements-SEC Newagehealthcbd Ordered trial for 5.95, was billed in coming weeks fir 79.99 with no further product received. Internet Author: Baton rouge, Louisiana Alternative Health: Diet Spplements-SEC Internet

Jun 30 2017
Forskolin Nutra Diet This company is a scam you pay shipping and they add another shipping price then change you for the product weeks later Phoenix Arizona Author: Weatherford, Texas Weightloss Programs: Forskolin Nutra Diet Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 30 2017
Diet Max Health Money out of my account every month for a year did not order any thing form them Florida Author: Dubuque, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Max Health Florida

21, Report #1382081

Jun 29 2017
Nutra Now Nutra Diet Phoenix Intetnet Author: Quincy, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Now Nutra Diet Internet

22, Report #1381907

Jun 28 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC I did not place an order but have received unwanted products charged to a CC in my name Las Vegas Nevada Author: Longmont, Colorado Pharmacies: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2017
Diet Supplementd-SEC starts auto billing Nevada Nevada Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplementd-SEC Internet

Jun 26 2017
PlatinumGarciniaXWL PlatinumMangoXWL,Diet Comes First,My Fit Resolution One big scam ! California Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: PlatinumGarciniaXWL Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
GOLO DIET Dr. Keith Ablo Dr. Ablo used his fame to over-promote useless pills. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: GOLO DIET Nationwide