Your Search | 57 house all breed rescue

Jun 30 2016
All In One Reglazing Martin Rafferty, All in one LLC, Regrouting NJ LLC, 7323007870, all in one-reglazing, grout works Complete torture!!! PLEASE READ!!! garfield New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Home Improvements: All In One Reglazing garfield , New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
House of Brides Couture - Chicago Don't let them ruin your wedding too! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bridal Shops: House of Brides Couture - Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Banfield Vet Clinic/Banfield Vet Hospital (All Locations Wellness Plan Pet Insurance. Banfield Wellness Plan All Locations Nationwide Author: Ft Worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Westbow Press/Author House Author Solutions, Balboa Press, Abbott Press, Vanity Publishing Scam, lies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Trophy Club, Texas Book Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Internet

Jun 29 2016
Nefarious Jobs All talk, no action Internet Author: Kansas Personal Services: Nefarious Jobs Internet

Jun 29 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg puts patients well-being first. Dr. Rozenberg listens to her patient's requests and concerns, to be sure they are totally satisfied with services provided. Dr. Rozenberg is totally dedicated to patient satisfaction and implements latest techniques and uses most advanced technology to treat her patients. Dr. Rozenberg is caring, kind and very knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry . Dr. Lana Rozenberg receives a positive rating for her commitment to customer satisfaction , always putting her patients first. Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. Manhattan, New York City , New York

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
http://parkwaymusic.com/ Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 29 2016
Dachshunds. Only Rescue Owner Linda Hendricks Where it is a great and honorable cause it appears that. The owner of this company is more concerned with spreading her venom than actually doing what she says shell do. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Services: Dachshunds. Only Rescue Internet

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon and Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED and VERIFIED business dedicated to total client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon leading investment manager and top rated Real Estate turnaround expert provides unparalleled client services. Experts in acquisition, mitigation, management and liquidation of distressed Real Estate assets in all 50 States.*UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Going to take the high road here Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 28 2016
Easy-psychics.com All of them. Scam artist. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Psychic Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Go Aged Corporations GREG MEJIA NEVER PAID HIS BROKERS. ALL AGED CORPORATIONS THEY SELL ARE FAKE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sunbury, Ohio Credit Services: GoAgedCorporations.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon & Realty Resolution Management’s team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager and 5A1 rated Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert approach to business is focused on capitalizing on inefficiencies in the Real Estate distressed asset space to generate significant client returns with the highest client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Criminal Mary Beth aka Becki Weaver non-stop slander Author: Orlando, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Roberts Auto Group Roberts Auto Center Pryor Deceptive In house financing tactics Pryor Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Roberts Auto Group Pryor, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
US Flyer Service US Flyer Service TOTALLY BOGUS - DO NOT USE everywhere ALL Author: El Cajon, California Multi-Level Marketing: US Flyer Service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Jon Scott Jon Scott stole $4500 from me for services never received. All he did was lie. Internet Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Private Investigators: Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
U mess it we clean it Cass west Did not proffesionaly clean my house edmonton alberta, canada Author: edmonton , Alberta Cleaning Services: U mess it we clean it Internet

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet