Your Search | 57 house all breed rescue

Feb 13 2016
Jaquie Lawson cards Jaquie Lawson card is nothing else by a ripoff. She got my money for subscription and two calendars and never been able to access the calendars. Now she has locked out and have not access to my account. I have ten times asking for a link to change mhypassword and all what she did is sent cards to choose and send out. No access to my account.. New York Author: WEST LINN, Oregon Computer Software: Jaquie Lawwon cards

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

3, Report #1241947

Feb 12 2016
OATS Transportation SW Missouri OATS, OATS of Missouri, Dallas County OATS, OATS Transit. OATS Inc. OATS Injured Me by Ignoring Safety Procedures and Refuses to Take Responsibility. Years of Reported Mistreatment of Riders and OATS HAs Ignored ALL of it. Springfield and Columbia Missouri
A Follow Up From the OP Author: Buffalo, Missouri Taxi & Limousine Services: OATS Transportation Springfield,

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 12 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. TCP Logistics is the new North and South Express Author: , Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Aledo, Texas

Feb 12 2016
UseNeXT Aviteo Ltd. I registered for a free trial which didn't turn out to be free at all. I was charged $1.13 immediately. Munich Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Business: UseNeXT Munich,

Feb 12 2016
Kenneth Adams All Together Construction Took 2,000 and never did any work - DO NOT HIRE North Royalton Ohio Author: Lyndhurst , Ohio Home Improvements: Kenneth Adams North Royalton , Ohio

Feb 11 2016
Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satic USA rarely deals directly with or sell to the public. Satic USA is a manufacturer electronics, lighting and other products to specification for people like your local solar dealer or electrical contractor. Customers can buy from them with confidence when you see our brand name. Knowing that we are easy to reach and love what we do, back all claims, honor warranties and stand behind the products we’ve made in the USA with pride.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Satic USA is American electronics manufacturer headquartered in Missoula, MT. Satic USA is American engineers, designers and manufacturers of energy saving products. Each product was thoughtfully engineered in the U.S. to be affordable, easy to use and effective. Missoula, Montana

Feb 11 2016
TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. WillowPark, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Manoj Rajayah (CEO)manoj@globaltourandtravel.usJennifer Rodriguez (HR)jennifer@globaltourandtravel.usAlex (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.usChris (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.us Manoj Rajayah, Jennifer Rodriguez, Alex and Chris! GTT - Global Tour and Travel USA F* S* of YOU ALL! F* LIERS! F* FAKE! F* B*! YOU OWE TO PAY US OUR SALARY F* S* OF YOU ALL! 100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando Florida Internet Author: Tagbilaran City, Travel Services: Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Internet

Feb 11 2016
RYHOLLANDFIELDER, INC. RON WALBLAY & JULIE CULBRETH RON WALBLAY IS A CON MAN ON BIG SCALE WITH HIS SIDE KICK MUTT JULIE CULBRETH MISS FRAUD EXAMINER WHO IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD OF ALL FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida  I am their worst nightmare Author: DALLAS, Texas Questionable Activities: Ry Holland Fielder - Ron Walblay FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Nameless LLC Marshall Saleman, Philip Robison, Daniel Lynn Robison, Robert Young, Mark Torok. Torok Law Firm. The Texas Note Company, LLC Real Estaste Scam, Sold my house in a manner that I did not want or know about. Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Real Estate Services: Nameless LLC Round Rock, Texas

Feb 11 2016
David Isaac Solomon - EuroPay Solutions Scammer, Liar, Fake, Thief, Criminal, Roger Samara Internet
David's ex wife speaks Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Euro Pay Solutions - EuroPay Solutions - David Isaac Solomon Internet

Feb 11 2016
Waffle House Mid-South Waffles Wrongful Termination, False accusations, Retaliation, Defamation Bremen Georgia Author: Muscadine, Alabama Restaurants: Waffle House Bremen, Georgia

Feb 11 2016
Consumer Clearing House one person call and said that I won $500,000,00 to call this person in Washingston DC. and he said it is real that I did win $500,000 then he had me call this lawyer Miley and she said yes I did $500,000 but I had to send $2000.  Indianapolis, Ind Phili[[ines Author: Indianapolis, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Consumer Clearing House

Feb 11 2016
Autosource Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Autosource Unlimited ONLY SELLS ACCIDENT FREE, SHOWROOM GRADE vehicles at huge price discounts to our customers, saving you thousands of dollars because of our large buying power. Autosource Unlimited deals directly with other dealers and numerous other vehicle sources around the nation to select the finest vehicles in the best condition, and deliver them directly to you.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: AutoSource Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AutoSource Unlimited a small family owned and operated dealership Thomson, Georgia. AutoSource Unlimited personally hand selects only the highest quality vehicles to offer their customers, as if they were their own vehicles. AutoSource Unlimited specializes in ACCIDENT FREE vehicles, all of our cars come with a free AutoCheck report. Thomson, Georgia

Feb 11 2016
Colonial Van Lines Relo Van Lines, All State Van Lines Damaged Goods, Given erroneous information, Margate Florida Author: WhiteHall, Arkansas Furniture & Furnishings: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Feb 11 2016
UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. This is the final chance for you. This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket number: # DU-K/760053 with one of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not gets any co response with you. So the Accounts Department of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you in to the court house. No address on the email Nationwide Author: GARDEN CITY, Kansas Loans: UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT/ MARION JACK FREEMAN JR/ MARION JACK FREEMAN /JACK FREEMAN JR /THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT con man building contractor with only a handyman licence that he got in Dec 2015 but BBB shows his file was opened in 2007! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Roofing Companies: JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
Chemdry franchise contract is unnecessarily long and controlling, essentially take away all of your rights as in a normal franchise. Author: California Cleaning Services: Chemdry Logan, Utah

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 09 2016
Worldmark Vacations Wyndam Stole my Summer Vacation Redmond Washington Jim, Fails to Read my Report Author: Port Orchard, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Worldmark Vacations Redmond, Washington

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas