Your Search | 5th avenue acquisitions & venture capital

Apr 20 2016
Steve Repetti Steven M Repetti, Radweb Tech, Crunchfire Venture, Crunchfire Technologies - Scumbag-Fraudster Convicted Felon-Total Fraud-Scam Artist-Conman Nationwide
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Steve Repetti Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Assurant Renters Insurance Ripoff I filed a claim on March 5th and still nothing Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Assurant Renters Insurance Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Covergent Outsourcing Inc Galaxy Assest Purchasing, LLCGalaxy Capital Recoveries, LLCGalaxy Portfolios, LLCWorldwide Asset Purchasing II, LLCGalaxy International Purchasing, LLC Debt from 1995 showing up in 2016 Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Collection Agencies: Covergent Outsourcing Inc Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Capital City Bank FL Money Bandit Nationwide Author: Florida Banks: Capital City Bank FL Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
jefferson capital systems llc the send me a threatening letter stating I owe 425.00 but if I send them 255. they will accept this and close the file I NEVER HAD AN ACCT WITH PREMIER BANKCARD MC...they also saidthey would obtain a copy of the judgment THERE IS NO JUDGEMENT OR VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT, these people are scam artist & should be prosecuted st louis Missouri Author: toms river, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: jefferson capital systems llc st louis, Missouri

Apr 15 2016
Capital Billing Service I talked to Stanley and he claimed I ordered some magazines in 2012 and never paid for them. I did not order these magazines. Los Angeles California Author: Navarre, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles , California

Apr 15 2016
Genesis Commercial Capital Fradulent lease extension ripoff Irvine, California Multiple Consumer Complaints RE: fraudulent leasing activity Genesis Capital Author: Durham, North Carolina Financial Services: Genesis Commercial Capital Irvine, California

Apr 15 2016
Cascade Capital LLC Series A owe on a debit that I never made. san francisco California Author: west allis, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cascade Capital LLC Series A san francisco, California

34, Report #1203752

Capital Cash.Co False Written Complaint California-AR Nationwide
AHAHA TINA CONLEY AGAIN our Repair Business Hurting Your Scam CPN Business HAHA Nice Try A G A I N Author: Texas Financial Services: Capital Cash.Co Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Gregory McClain Gregory McClain SCAM ALERT By Grergory McClain (Atlanta) DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 2 WEEKS!!! (Atlanta) I trade in the forex market and I am focused on raising as much capital as possible. I am looking for short term arrangements with people who can invest $1000 or more for 2-4 weeks. I will double the amount of your initial investment within that time frame and my fee will be 50%. Please, contact me when you are ready to start: 678-310-3782 If you see this ad beware ...... He goes by the name of Grergory McClain..... Major Scam Artist Atlanta, Ga Nationwide Great Experience! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Gregory McClain Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
GE Capital One David Coop Scam artist Internet. Florida PABLO RAUDY IN NEW JERSEY Author: GIRARD, Ohio Telemarketers: GE Capital One Internet

Apr 14 2016
Michael James , Nunzio DePasquale Michael J MacInnis , SME Private Capital Management, C to C Group Management Corporation , Canadian Investor Training Corporation , Power Brokers of Canada Fraudster , deceptive and non existant business and past experience Montreal Nationwide Author: ottawa, Ontario Financial Services: Michael James , Nunzio DePasquale Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
All-Protect LLC Steven C. White Lied with criminal intent to various individuals while on parole after claiming to be the one that was suppose to live in my house located at: during January 1994 La Quinta,, California
New Documents and picture Jay Nance Author: Medford, Oregon Religion: All-Protect LLC La Quinta,, California

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
GE Money Bank or GE Capital Money Bank GE Money kept calling saying I was approved for a $5,000 Loan Washington Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: GE Money Bank Washington

Apr 12 2016
Imperial Capital Cars INC. Mike, Angel Mistake !!!very cunning and unprofessional Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Imperial Capital Cars INC. Hollywood, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Keith Lucks and Chicago Capital Management Group LLC Keith Lucks and CCMG Stole My Money & Is A Liar Chicago Illinois Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Keith Lucks and Chicago Capital Management Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 11 2016
BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS INC I left the company in 2007, they kept using my name and still have my name on their website, when I requested from them to be taken off the website. West Hollywood California Revised Report Author: West Hollywood, California Travel Services: BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS INC West Hollywood, California

Apr 11 2016
Cypress Capital Group Thomas A. Wolek, Executive Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, Cypress Capital Group is involved with committing Fraud upon a Court through the payment to or for the benefit of Amanda L. Ferguson's counsel of record to prepare and file a Fraudulent Financial st Palm Beach , Florida Indian River County Sheriff's Office Citizen's Complaint Form Author: Medford, Oregon Financial Services: Cypress Capital Group Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Bancport Commercial Capital,LLC. Dennis Carr Bancport Commercial Capital,LLC. Copier Repairs, Laser Printer Repairs,Fax Repairs,commercial underwritting,investment banking North Haven Connecticut
Author: Stratford, Connecticut Small Business Services: Bancport Commercial Capital,LLC. North Haven, Connecticut

Apr 09 2016
Merchant Cash and Capital / BIZFI/ NEXT LEVEL FUNDING LLC If you receive a check from this company, rip it to pieces! SCAM!!!!!!!! New York New York
Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Merchant Cash and Capital New York, New York

Apr 08 2016
Gary Bras at Coriana Capital Corporation Untruthful and heartless liar. Houston Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Commerical Lending Brokers: Gary Bras Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Justin Cozart PWC, Private Wealth Capital, AJMC Holdings RUN AWAY - Do Not Beleive a word this company tells you. Santa Monica California Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Commerical Lending Brokers: Justin Cozart Santa Monica , California

Apr 08 2016
Craigslist and ebay buyer protection Dear Carolyn Grady, Invoice for your transaction has been attached to this message. Transaction details (Invoice: #30002175115): Seller: Jennifer Cole, 2520 9th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Buyer: Carolyn Grady, 1125 Greenbriar Drive, Desoto, TX 75115 Internet Author: DeSoto, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Craigslist and ebay buyer protection Internet

Apr 08 2016
Capital Tow Inc. illegal towing from McMillan place apartments Dallas Texas PLEASE TURN OFF THE AUTO CORRECT Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Tow Inc. TX