Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

5th avenue vacations

Showing 1-25 of 3,533 Found Reports For more specific results for "5th avenue vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 23 2017
Electric Avenue Scooters Scooter Class: Horrible Experience Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Driving Schools: Electric Avenue Scooters Austin, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Eugine Diniz Relocation Dreams Criminal Person 6939 South 69th East Avenue, Suite A, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74 6939 South 69th East Avenue, Suite A, Tu
Author: ohio, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Eugine Diniz Relocation Dreams

Feb 17 2017
PublicPartnerships LLC Not paid since January 5th! Virginia Author: Toms Brook, Virginia Employers: PublicPartnerships LLC Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
UNSTOPPNABLE VISION LLC ORDERED OFF FACEBOOK DEC. 5TH 2016 ORDERD CUTE 2 PUPPY BANKS FOR CHRISTMAS OFF FACEBOOK FOR CHRISTMAS.. ALEXANDRIA Louisiana Author: WILLS POINT, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: UNSTOPPNABLE VISION LLC ALEXANDRIA , Louisiana

Jan 26 2017
Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Deceptive Trade practices Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Travel Services: Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Away To Paradise Vacations What happened to my free cruise? I' m out 598.00 on taxes and fees. Was I scammed? Dale City Virginia Author: Ogden, Utah Cruises: Away To Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 18 2017
David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Goes by: DAVID KING DAVID COLES  Jack Richeson BUSINESS ALSO GOES BY: LAKECREST LTD. 12700 LAKE AVENUE, SUITE 2213 cleveland ohio 44107Phone  216- 470-4908FAX  216- 521-0947Wellsfinancialservices@gmail.com Rxpanded Across Canada Port Clinton Ohio Author: Alabama Loans: David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Port Clinton, Ohio

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 11 2017
Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Sale of my timeshares to Prime Alliance Holdings Ohio Ohio Prime Alliance Holdings/Amadeus Vacations - ripoff Author: Oceanside, California Home Owner Associations: Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Ohio

Jan 10 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations scam misrepresentation Internet Emailed Company Author: boynton beach, Florida Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jan 10 2017
American Vacations VIP Now, Corporate Travel, Explore Your Dreams Vacation vacation scam Internet Author: Newbury Park, California Travel Services: American Vacations Internet