Your Search | 60 minutes australia, mi9. ninemsn, poor journalistic integrity

1, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

2, Report #1196944

Dec 21 2014
Todd Johnston Homes Decietful,Rude,Dishonest,Poor Quality Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: Todd Johnston Homes Florida

3, Report #1196904

Dec 21 2014
Vintage Remedies Technical issues with e-course & very poor customer service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Great Falls, Montana Alternative Health: Vintage Remedies Franklin, Tennessee

4, Report #1196818

Dec 20 2014
ugg australia online autherised retailer Ugg outletOutlet68577 they ripped me of they show you genuine ugg boots at sale price 63.00 pounds then charge 15 pounds deliverey waited 2 weeks for them to arrive and wen they came they look terrible cant get my foot in them sole is solid dosent bend at all ,a really poor dont look anything like picture .. it says us but come from china Internet Author: greenock, Other Department & Outlet Stores: ugg australia online autherised retailer Internet

5, Report #1196817

Dec 20 2014
JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON jhon ames white people 60 years .this person live in myn property for 6 monts no paymy. please no rent this persons use drugs and dont pay marceen robinson is a gay 25 black people. this person live free for 6 monts perris California Author: santa ana, California Opticians: JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON perris, California

6, Report #1196685

Dec 19 2014
Ron Hoover Marine and RV - Joe French/Tony Clark Horrible customer service, dishonest, poor quality work, and a ripoff Houston Texas Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona RV Repair Centers: Ron Hoover Marine and RV Houston, Texas

7, Report #1196673

Dec 19 2014
Club Metro USA Old Bridge New Jersey Billing Scams, BBB Rating = F, Poor Customer Service Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Old Bridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Club Metro USA Old Bridge NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

9, Report #1196581

Dec 19 2014
Todd Johnston Homes Shoddy Construction,Shoddy Building Materials,Poor Workmanship Lakewood Ranch Florida Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Builders & Contractors: Todd Johnston Homes Sarasota, Florida

10, Report #1196575

Dec 19 2014
DIAMOND PAINTING CO. IVAN DIAMOND SHODDY WORKMANSHIP POOR QUALITY MC HENERY, County ILLINOIS Author: Lake Hills, Illinois Builders & Contractors: DIAMOND PAINTING CO. Internet

11, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

12, Report #1196381

Dec 18 2014
HOWARD APPLIANCE REPAIR WILTON APPLIANCE WESTPORT APPLIANCE GREENWICH APPLIANCE FRAUD, DISCOURTEOUS, POOR TECHNICIAN OSSINING, New York NEW YORK Author: Weston, Connecticut Appliances: HOWARD APPLIANCE REPAIR OSSINING, NY,

13, Report #1196376

Dec 18 2014
Envato.com themeforest.com Customer Scam - ' buy 'credits' to subvert consumer laws, don;t stand by their products Melbourne, Australia Australia Author: New York Software: Envato.com Internet

14, Report #1196318

Dec 18 2014
Herb's Volvo Independent Service Herb's Volvo & Mercedes Independent ServiceAKA also Herb's Foreign Car Service DISHONEST!!! RIP OFF!!! AND POOR QUALITY WORK!!! Fullerton California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Herb's Volvo Independent Service Fullerton, California

Dec 18 2014
Triad Motion, LLC Poor delivery, Rotten Service, Bad attitudes, Cheap quality product Boca Rotan Florida Author: Houma, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Triad Motion, LLC Internet

16, Report #1071938

Shape My Credit credit repair, CPN, santa clara California
Author: California Credit Services: Shape My Credit santa clara, California

17, Report #1196283

Dec 18 2014
May Day Outdoor Services Owner is a poor manager and prone to indecisiveness. Tallahassee Florida Author: TALLAHASSEE, Florida Builders & Contractors: May Day Outdoor Services Tallahassee, Florida

18, Report #1196250

Dec 18 2014
Elephant Structures Bait and switch, poor customer service Boone North Carolina Author: Wilson, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Elephant Structures Boone, North Carolina

19, Report #1196223

Dec 18 2014
Kenneth S Nugent, PC Ken Nugent Misrepresentation Poor Performance of promised legal services Duluth Georgia, AL, FL Author: Dacula, Georgia Lawyers: Kenneth S Nugent, PC Duluth, Georgia

20, Report #1196169

Dec 17 2014
J & T creations Jennifer llerena I ordered merchandise and never received it. Value of $60 Internet ,Texas
Author: Warren, Michigan Small Business Services: J & T creations Internet

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

22, Report #1196016

Dec 17 2014
Kay Jeweler Deceitful practices VERY POOR customer service! Nationwide Author: Merced, California Jewelry Stores: Kay Jeweler Nationwide

23, Report #1195990

Dec 17 2014
US Invest USinvest Lying Cheats, Misleading information, Dishonourable Company, 0 Conscience San Diego California Author: Perth Australia, Other Real Estate Investing: US Invest San Diego, California

24, Report #1195982

Dec 17 2014
thaicupid.com bogus thai introduction website australia Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Adult Web Site: thaicupid.com Internet

25, Report #1195655

Dec 15 2014
Simplify.Com Simplify Commerce Simplify Commerce is Out of Integrity and Does Not Trustworthy Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Simplify.Com Nationwide