Your Search | 60 minutes australia, mi9. ninemsn, poor journalistic integrity

1, Report #1191775

Nov 28 2014
Alex van der Vegt Direct Basing Poor coding, terrible work, bad communication Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Services: Alex van der Vegt Internet

2, Report #1191705

Nov 27 2014
Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Schumann Total FRAUD, Con Man, Faker, Identity Thief, Con Artist, Australian National, Overweight Slob New York, NY, Sidney, Australia New York Author: New York, New York Business Consultants: Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, New York, New York

3, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

4, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

5, Report #1191657

Nov 26 2014
Michael Capaldi Mike Capaldi Transactional Real estate lawyer poor service Newport Beach CA Author: Newport Beach, California Government Corruption: Michael Capaldi Newport Beach,

6, Report #1191639

Nov 26 2014
Euro Shine Poor service, Unprofessional, and unstable Van Nuys California Author: Los Angeles , California Cleaning Services: Euro Shine Van Nuys , California

7, Report #1191585

Nov 26 2014
Mometrix Media Mometrix LLC Paid $60+ for a study guide that may have been written by a 6-year-old. Beaumont Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

8, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

9, Report #1191543

Nov 26 2014
c&s pressure washing Craig Singleton Shawn Bryant Liars, Ripoffs, drug dealers, poor service and customer service, crappy nasty place. Fairmont West Virginia Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Cross-Border Scams: c&s pressure washing Fairmont, West Virginia

10, Report #1191486

Nov 26 2014
Midway Motel My husband and I are traveling from Georgia to Tennessee, we rented a room at Midway Motel, The room was dirty and smelled bad, the bed spread had a big nasty stain and roaches were crawling up the walls and in our food, we were there for 30 minutes, decided to leave, the clerk refused to give us a refund, refused to give us imformation on management Waynesville North Carolina Author: Bloomingdale, Georgia Motels: Midway Motel Waynesville, North Carolina

11, Report #1191400

Nov 25 2014
Alex Becker source-wave.com sourcewaveseo.comsourceautopilot.com Poor Service ,take money without consent , there seo made my sites go backwards Dont trust this guy texas Internet Author: Manchester England, Other Search Engine Optimization: Alex Becker Internet

12, Report #1191403

Nov 25 2014
LuxeVirginHair Las Vegas LuxeVirginHair Poor Customer Service, Defective Products, Products Don't Match Description Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: LuxeVirginHair Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1190917

Nov 23 2014
Vizio Vizio Electronics Defective 55 TV E550i-A0 Cracked Screen from Poor Quality Control Irvine California
Author: mentor, Ohio TVs & VCRs: Vizio Irvine, California

14, Report #1190811

Nov 22 2014
Outsource Data Recovery outsourcedatarecovery.com $60 DATA RECOVERY SCAM! --- AVOID THEM! Cleveland Ohio
Author: Burbank , California Computer Service & Repair: Outsource Data Recovery Cleveland, Ohio

15, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

16, Report #1190656

Nov 21 2014
shawn Shawn posted in tickets for sale on craigslist and directed me to get a reload it card and load $400 on it for the tickets. He told me it would be five minutes for the email to occur. I recieved no tickets. It has been at least half an hour. The tickets were for a final tour concert for a popular band. this is the last show on the tour. I loose my $400 and the chance to see them. I told shawn i was dissabled. I believe he took atvantage of me because of my stress related disability. internet Author: millwood, Washington Internet Fraud: shawn Internet

Nov 21 2014
Media Society is IndieVest Wade Bradley Jeremy Kopp deceitful, no integrity, no accountability Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Media Society is IndieVest Internet

18, Report #1190419

Nov 20 2014
Jaguar Land Rover Bellevue and Seattle Jaguar Land Rover SeattleAutocenter NWMercedes SeattleBentley Bellevue **DISCRIMANTORY PREDJUDGEMENTAL SALES PRACTICES AND POOR REPAIRS*** bellevue Lynnwood Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto Dealers: Jaguar Land Rover Bellevue and Seattle bellevue, Washington

19, Report #1190376

Nov 20 2014
BRYANT WOODS INN, INCORPORATED (Bryant Woods Assisted Living) Fraud, Job Title Chage without Notifying Employee, and Poor Communication Practices Columbia Maryland
Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Employees: BRYANT WOODS INN, INCORPORATED Columbia, Maryland

Nov 20 2014
Triad Motion, LLC Poor delivery, Rotten Service, Bad attitudes, Cheap quality product Boca Rotan Florida Author: Houma, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Triad Motion, LLC Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

23, Report #1190237

Nov 20 2014
My Urgent Dentistry Extremely Poor Service and try to scam patients who don't know better! Woodhaven, Mi Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Dental Services: My Urgent Dentistry Internet

Nov 19 2014
The League Secret-Society Organization The League, contacted me via USP mail with interesting news that I've been asked to join-up with the most power organization in the world. This organization is full of wealthy people, like celebrities, business-people, actors & that i would also, have the chance to meet these powerfull individual if i acted fast! This guy named Tom, say he's not allowed to give out his last name by his boss, but incited me of unlimited wealth potentials & prosperity if i joined. They appeared to know a lot about my past and current situation, even assured me a better life immediately! i mailed the membership back on 11-18-2014 However, this was before i read all the complaints about this organization. I know now, there is no way i will sent money i don't have to these God-Forsaking individual with no concerns about humanity. Thanks for all of your messages! My eyes are open wide! I hope a class-action lawsuit be filed against these money hungry vultures that prey on even poor people! Dallas Texas
Author: Topeka, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Interior Trade Furniture Interior Trade Enterprise, Inc.; CS Interior Trade Furniture Sale of DAMAGED and POOR QUALITY FURNITURE; DECEPTIVE description of products; POOR customer service Internet Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Interior Trade Furniture Internet