Your Search | 60 minutes australia, mi9. ninemsn, poor journalistic integrity

May 26 2016
HomeLift Now-John Lawson (Owner) Brandon Lederer (Owner) New Kitchen Remodeled Nightmare-Unprofessional-Uncompleted Poor Quality Workmanship by Gen Lic Contractor Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottdale, Arizona Builders & Contractors: HomeLift Now Scottsdale, Arizona

May 25 2016
Perry Excavating Aperry Inc, Amber Perry, Tony Perry Very poor business practice, install used parts, never complete on time Camby Indiana Author: Mooresville, Indiana Building Services: Perry Excavating Camby, Indiana

May 25 2016
PUSH Model Agency PUSH Agency It has been well over 60 days since I have received payment for the hard work I did for them. Nationwide Problem resolved Author: Winter Park, Florida Modeling Agencies: PUSH Model Agency Nationwide

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

Check Into Cash  breach of contract norton, Virginia
W. Allan Jones a Racist Pig Who Rips off the Poor Author: wise, Virginia Loans: Check Into Cash norton, Virginia

May 23 2016
Senator Bob Corker Bob Corker, Senator Corker Senator Corker Accepts Money from Payday Lenders Like W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash, Hurting the Working Poor Chattanooga, Tennessee
Senator Corker Supports W. Allan Jones? Why??? Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Senator Bob Corker Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Mike Priebe Roofing Ceiling Damage Due to poor roofing service Brunswick Ohio Author: STRONGSVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Mike Priebe Roofing Brunswick, Ohio

May 23 2016
Banc De binary Blatant lairs and thieves who have no consideration for any but themselves steal poor peoples money Nationwide Author: Durban , Bait-and-Switch: Banc De binary Nationwide

May 23 2016
Monster Broadband, Inc. Poor customer service. If they do not like what you have to say, they just hang up on you Winchester Tennessee Author: Taft, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Monster Broadband, Inc. Winchester, Tennessee

May 22 2016
Empire Today poor quality of workmanship Charlotte North Carolina Nationwide Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Interior Decorators: Empire Today Nationwide

May 22 2016
Suwanee Service Station Overpriced, Poor Customer Service Suwanee Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Suwanee Service Station Suwanee, Georgia

May 21 2016
Dead Sea Premier Prestige Rip off, poor customer service, SCAM! Lahaina Hawaii Author: Millcreek, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: Dead Sea Premier Lahaina, Hawaii

May 21 2016
KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken Poor customer service Wisconsin Author: Alabama Fast Food Restaurants: KFC Wisconsin

May 21 2016
oilpaintings-forsale.com ipaintingsforsale.com,theoilpaintingsaless.com,paintingforsale.me The internet scam creates several websites selling extremely poor painting Internet Author: Lady Lake, Florida Artist Galleries: oilpaintings-forsale.com Internet

May 21 2016
Tracfone Tracfone remove my minutes after transferring to a new phone Nationwide Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

May 21 2016
Best Buy Ripoff Alert!!! Poor Customer Service!!! Attempted Fraud!!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Tampa, Florida

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
Justfly.com Justfly flight booking Hidden fees, poor customer service, misleading information and rude representatives *** ***** **., ***** ***, Summerside Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: Justfly.com Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
Karen Watts Karen Watts, Parkland Hospital Texas, Hospital Poor Clinical Judgement, Rude to Patients, Family Members dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Healthcare Centers: Karen Watts dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
TeeChip NOT true sizing & Very poor quality and company wont replace or refund Internet Author: LURAY, Virginia Clothing Stores: TeeChip Internet

May 18 2016
GiftCardRescue LLC Taken over 60 days to mail a check to me for sell order Columbia Maryland Author: Charlottesville, Virginia On-Line Business: GiftCardRescue LLC Columbia, Maryland

May 18 2016
Target Auto Brokers - Unprofessional / Poor Service - Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Dealers: Target Auto Brokers Sarasota, Florida

May 18 2016
 Product is unsafe, I have the power controller literally explode and the power supply died,the company charged me $60 to replace rather than apologize and send a replacement, talk about rip off Collingwood Ontario Author: Tallahassee, Florida Medical Supplies: Kingbrand Collingwood, Ontario