Your Search | 60 minutes australia, mi9. ninemsn, poor journalistic integrity
26, Report #1332025

Oct 07 2016
Spotmau PowerSuite Goldern Ripoff/Poor Technical Support/Failure to Communicate/No Phone Contact/Loss of Data Houston Texas Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Security Services: Spotmau PowerSuite Goldern Houston, Texas
27, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet
28, Report #1331967

Oct 06 2016
CyberDoc LLC Poor iPhone 6S repair service and poor customer service. East Setauket New York Author: SouthBoston, Virginia Telephones: CyberDoc LLC East Setauket, New York
29, Report #1331912

Oct 06 2016
Thrifty moving gave me an itemized estimate for moving items from Oklahoma to Florida. AFter loading my items on the truck I was told I would owe 60 % more due to wardrobe boxes not disclosed by me. Keep in mind that I paid extra and was told Fraud, bait and switch, changing the story, lies, disrespect for the consumer, called me a liar, unreachable, Dallas Texas Author: Seffner , Florida Moving Companies: Thrifty moving Dallas, Texas
30, Report #1331901

Oct 06 2016
Sling Media Poor Customer Support and Charges applied Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Computer Software: Sling Media Internet

Oct 06 2016
Peter J. Kaufman, DMD Poor patient service Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Dental Services: Peter J. Kaufman, DMD Florida

Oct 06 2016
boots4all Ripped me off on eBay by asking me to pay for the return and then never send me the replacement item as promised Brooklyn, Australia Internet Author: Emeryville, California Internet: boots4all Internet

Oct 05 2016
Saddleback Leather, Love41 Low Quality,Failed Return, Unresponsive, Poor Customer Service, Poor Value Fort Worth Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Clothing Stores: Saddleback Leather Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Reachoutwireless ROW No refund after I payed to put minutes on my phone. Ohio Author: Ontario , California Cellular Phone Companies: Reachoutwireless Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
tracfone I purchased a refurbished phone and minutes online in july 2016. I didn't use all of the minutes and the service was soposed to be active until 09/04/16, all of a sudden the phone wouldn't work in august. I contacted tracfone by phone several times and they put me on hold for long periods of time.  miami Florida Author: farmington, Maine Questionable Activities: tracfone miami, Florida

Oct 04 2016
Boot Man, INC. DBA PPE ATLANTA Rude, deceptive, sneaky, conniving, brute, greedy, and poor customer service!!!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Boot Man, INC. Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Joe Chancellor Joe Chance Found Profit LLC The Last Conference LLC Rude Deceptive Evasive Thief No Integrity South Hadley Massachusetts Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Joe Chancellor Internet

Oct 04 2016
Bradley Morris Inc Bradley-Morris Military Transitioning Firm Sacrifice Your Integrity and Better Judgement Atlanta Nationwide Author: Washington, Michigan Business Consulting: Bradley Morris Inc Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 03 2016

Oct 02 2016
Discounts Plus Poor Customer service, unfair return policy, inferior quality goods, defective goods Hillsboro Oregon Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Supermarkets: Discounts Plus Hillsboro, Oregon

Oct 01 2016
PCI Auctions Midwest Missouri/Kansas branch Poor shipping with no refund for broken items, terrible customer service, and overcharged taxes... Kansas City Missouri
Author: Wilson, North Carolina Auction / Liquidators: PCI Auctions Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 01 2016
Meritage Homes Raleigh, NC Buyer Beware - poor quality, terrible communication, terrible customer service Raleigh North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Building Services: Meritage Homes Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Full Circle Finance Inc Bo Petterson SCAMMER, TRICKSTER, FRAUDSTER AND ABUSERS OF THE POOR AND DOWN TRODDEN Wenatchee Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Websites: Full Circle Finance Inc Wenatchee, Washington

Sep 29 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Very Poor or Fake Memory Cards Cape Coral Internet Author: Herkimer, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

Sep 29 2016
02:41 PM Poor quality furniture New York New York Author: Granbury, Texas Specialty Stores: New York, New York

Sep 28 2016
JD's Gun Shop Gunshop has no integrity Parsons Kansas Author: independence, Kansas Gun Shops: JD's Gun Shop Parsons, Kansas

Sep 26 2016
Wayne homes llc Wayne homes Greensburg, Pa Poor Construction, Even worse consumer services Greensburg Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Wayne homes llc Nationwide