Your Search | 60 minutes australia, mi9. ninemsn, poor journalistic integrity

Nov 30 2016
Spark Post Message Systems, Inc. rude, disrespectful, poor customer service, unhelpful, extremely slow, ignored me, didn't care, Internet Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Spark Post Internet

Nov 29 2016
Harvard University School of Education Harvard School of Education's Ed.L.D. admissions out of integrity Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Colleges and Universities: Harvard University School of Education Cambridge, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
Unigroup United Van Lines Poor Service, Cheats, Dishonest Fenton, MO Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Unigroup Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Nextiva nextiva.com Fraudulent practices, poor quality service, product does not work Scottsdale Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: Nextiva Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
ModLily.com Modlily.com, Seller infoModlily.com modlily.com, martofchina@live.com martofchina.com RIP OFF DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, Poor quality, what it pictured is not what is sent, the size is very small and nothing true to size, doesn't come with a packing slip so returning it a problem China, Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Consumer Services: ModLily.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Sandy Sansing Chevrolet Tony Coogle, Kelly Manning Poor Customer Satisfaction, lack of integrity on part of dealership Pensacola Florida Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Chevrolet Pensacola, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Technomarine I find Technomarine to be poor quality Nationwide Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: Technomarine Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Frederick , Maryland Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Mandy Pyle & wesley Pyle They are breeders who run puppy mills. These poor dogs have babies one after another. Sweetwater Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Internet

Nov 28 2016
Scott Dolan, Montego Pools, Dolan Pools Pool contractor takes money, skips jobs, causes damage, defective work, poor subs, inadequate insurance Forsyth Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pool Builders: Scott Dolan Forsyth, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
Compupool T-Cell 15 Repalcement Refusal to Honor Warranty Nerang Queensland, Australia Author: Oceanside, California Pools & Saunas: Compupool Internet

Nov 26 2016
Magnuson Hotel Lydia Soto Bed bugs,poor management,would not give refund Calumet Park Illinois First Author: Chicago , Illinois Hotel: Magnuson Hotel Calumet Park, Illinois

Nov 26 2016
CML Studios Glendale California, Carlos Scam, Unprofessional, Poor Customer Service, and Unethical Business Practices Glendale California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Theaters: CML Studios Glendale, California

Nov 25 2016
Value City Furniture Acceptance Now Scams and poor customer service Woodbridge Virginia Customer Service Author: Woodbridge , Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Value City Furniture Woodbridge , Virginia

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 25 2016
Placed an order with Deal Empire and realized there was 2 of the item and only wanted one. Try to cancel order within 2 minutes. They wouldn't let me cancel. Said order was in shipment . They don't answer the phone # they show or it is always busy. They are a rip off. Internet Author: Newton, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
FitnessX Total Ripoff of Hyperice and other companies. Definitely a Scam. Australia Internet
Author: chino hills, California Medical Supplies: FitnessX Internet

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
Spa Staff Left Standing for 50 minutes MANALAPAN Florida Author: Palm Bch Gardens, Florida Franchises: EAU Resort and Spa MANALAPAN , Florida

Nov 23 2016
Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair - Matthew Hodge Poor quality work, incompetent staff, dishonest, shady auto body shop. Do not use this company!! Avondale Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair Avondale, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
AGI Atlanta is a WASTE of time. Highly disappointed in the leadership!!! marketing, door to door, sales, poor leadership, agi atlanta, agi, ed cunliffe, edward cunliffe Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employers: AGI atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 22 2016
DNA motoring sold poor quality oil burning turbos city of industries calafornia Author: crestview , Florida Auto Parts: DNA motoring Industries, California