Your Search | 60 minutes australia, mi9. ninemsn, poor journalistic integrity

Aug 26 2015
Franco Vellar / Vellar Group ,Frank Vellar Liar, Scammer, Cheater, Thief Australia Internet Author: Sao Paulo, Alabama Shipping Companies: Franco Vellar / Vellar Group Internet

Aug 26 2015
Maxo Maxo have increased their call rates to croatia from $.085 per minute to $.2411 per minute, a 280% increase Australia Internet
Maxo have read this and...... Author: Taylors Lakes, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: Maxo Internet

Aug 26 2015
Art Van Furniture in Taylor Michigan Poor Customer Service and they will make you pay a 25% restocking fee for their mistake Taylor Michigan Author: Woodhaven, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Art Van Furniture in Taylor MI Taylor, Michigan

Aug 25 2015
Community Management Group CMG Unethical practices and poor service Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Home Owner Associations: Community Management Group Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Fletchers tire and auto.... Jason, manager ? everyone is entitled to their opinion...Jason, after I told him of the poor quality of Hi-Run tires Payson Arizona Author: Payson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Fletchers tire and auto Payson, Arizona

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Aug 24 2015
Mary@astromary.com aka AstroMary Astro Mary charged $60 for a reading. The chart she developed and used was wrong!!! She refuses to send a corrected reading!!! Internet scammers Author: HOUSTON , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Mary@astromary.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
Travelocity Divi Divi Resorts, Aruba US Manager Randi Travelocity booked my flight to Aruba for Feb 2016, Five minutes later did a Bait and Switch, hotel booking at Divi Resorts for Aug 2015. Dates that I did not enter !! Hours of phone calls, put on hold. Finally got them to cancel and waive $350.00 cancellation fee. They charged my credit card anyway and now claim that the false reservation was never cancelled. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Hotel: Travelocity Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
4D Lawn Care & Landscaping of Lawton, OK ( AKA ) Joe Elcouri, Owner RIP OFF. BEWARE. POOR SERVICE. POOR QUALITY. POOR COMMUNICATION. HIGH PRICES. RUDE OWNER: JOE ELCOURI LAWTON OKLAHOMA  Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Landscape Companies: 4D Lawn Care and Landscaping in Lawton, OK Oklahoma

Aug 22 2015
Marc Phillips Decorative Rugs Bobby Partial Awful, poor quality, sheds, discolored New York New York Who are you Carol? Author: New York, New York Carpet & Tile Stores: Marc Phillips Decorative Rugs New York , New York

Aug 22 2015
Ramon Ilustre POOR decision honolulu hawaii Author: Hawaii Insurance Agencies: Ramon Ilustre

Aug 22 2015
ICS Merrill NO INTEGRITY Internet, Internet Please contact me Author: Los Angeles, California Private Investigators: ICS Merrill Internet

Aug 22 2015
Equity Lifestyle Properties If Equity Lifestyle Properties' goal is to create value for residents by providing consistently high levels of services then I give them a grade of F! They must have decided that high standards in how they treat prospective residents doesn't fit into the CUSTOMER DIS SERVICE and POOR MANAGEMENT Chicago Nationwide Author: Sarsota, Florida Property Management: Equity Lifestyle Properties Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Freelancer Freelancer needs to screen These “Fly By Night” Freelancers. Sydney Australia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Websites: Freelancer Internet

Verizon Wireless & Kyocera P***-poor customer service Statesboro Nationwide
Author: Statesboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Aqua Safe Systems aquasafe systems, aquasafe canada, aqua safe canada Poor customer service response to a catastrophic failure of their reverse osmosis system Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Kitchens: Aqua Safe Systems Internet

Aug 21 2015
Fidelity Bank of Nigeria Mrs Angela Fletcher Contacted privately on Facebook and was asked for email address, told I was chosen to help spend $5,000,000 for the poor Nigeria Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Fidelity Bank of Nigeria Internet

Aug 20 2015
Tracfone Won't trransfer purchased minutes to new phone Miami, Florida Nationwide Tracfone Won't transfer purchased minutes to new phone Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Tires Plus, Buckhead lack of Integrity and WILL Rip you off!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Tire shops: Tires Plus, Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 20 2015
ELCCustoms Jimmy Rappuhn Very poor workmanship and very high priced for what they did do. Waterford Michigan
Author: Brighton, Michigan Body Work & Repair: ELCCustoms Waterford, Michigan

Aug 19 2015
Geico Poor Service will give you the runaround Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Insurance: Geico Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
LeSportsac All three outside zippers on my Hobo Bag have failed. Poor materials. A shame, since the design of the bag is brilliant, and it's so light. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: LeSportsac New York, New York

Aug 18 2015
Rude Boy Clothing, Rude Boy Magazine, RudeBoy Clothing Store Rude Boy Clothing store is a SCAM! Rude Boy magazine selection is poor quality. Do not shop Brooklyn, New York Nationwide
Author: brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: Rude Boy Clothing RudeBoy Clothing Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida