Your Search | 60 minutes australia, mi9. ninemsn, poor journalistic integrity

Oct 13 2014
Capital Meats, Inc Low quality meats and poor customer service. Baltimore Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Food Vendors: Capital Meats, Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Wex Fleet Card Fleet Card POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, mailing and posting delays that are suspect Nationwide Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wex Fleet Card Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
McAfee Overcharged, new issues, not resolved, poor customer service, foreign outsourcing Santa Clara California Author: Spokane, Washington Computer Service & Repair: McAfee Santa Clara, California

Oct 11 2014
T-Mobile POOR COVERAGE AND CHARGING FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED NEW MEXICO Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Select State/Province

Oct 11 2014
Income Builders International False Promises and Scams Beyond Belief New Port Richey, Florida Author: Oakland, California Business Consulting: Income Builders International New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 10 2014
american dream home improvement Poor craftsmanship, poor communication, and an invoice almost $10,000 higher than agreed upon Brookfield Wisconsin
Author: Somewhere, Wisconsin Home Improvements: american dream home improvement Downers Grove, Illinois

Oct 10 2014
Nutrition World Nutrition World took my money, sent me a fictitious tracking reference number and is now ignoring me! Island Park New York Author: Australia, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrition World Island Park, New York

Oct 10 2014
Air plants 4U Airplants 4U awful customer service, bad product, poor quality, rude, condescending, not helpful, dead plants, ripoff Magalia Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Nurseries: Air plants 4U Internet

34, Report #1182064

Oct 09 2014
modern love spells feel ripped off poor customer service no refund usa Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: modern love spells Internet

35, Report #1182043

Oct 09 2014
Starbright Cleaners Tammy Bradley, KristenRandy Dry Cleaners, Dry Cleaning, thieves, liars, poor customer service, hateful attitudes Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Dry Cleaners: Starbright Cleaners Albuquerque, New Mexico

36, Report #1181951

Oct 09 2014
BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY LTD BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY BOZ ELECTRIC terrible-bad-cheap-poor-lousy service-unappreciative RICHMONDHILL Ontario
Author: NORTH YORK, Ontario Electrical Services: BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY LTD RICHMONDHILL, Ontario

Oct 09 2014
HFC Loss Draft Dept State Farm Insurance sent us a check for theft, HFC can did an inspection and found the repairs to be 75% complete, HFC is only willing to release 60% of the funds they are holding. This is not proper. If their inspector advised the job is 75% complete, they should be obligated to release 75% of the funds they our witholding from us. Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: HFC Loss Draft Dept Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2014
Gameservers.com Poor Quality of Service, Extremely Poor Customer Service Matawan New Jersey Author: New Port Richey, Florida Web Hosting: Gameservers.com Internet

Oct 08 2014
Bad Ass Paint Mick Cassidy, proprietor I have never even HEARD of such poor treatment by a company to a first-time potential customer. Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Motorcycles: Bad Ass Paint Internet

Oct 07 2014
tvpartsfast azaudio Deceptive and Poor customer Service Circle Pines Internet, MN Author: COLLINSVILLE, Oklahoma Television Parts & Services: tvpartsfast Internet

Oct 07 2014
Desi's Mini Doxies Karen Desirello This Dachshund Breeder sells compromised puppies. Has no honesty or integrity. Menifee California Author: Datyon, Nevada Dog Breeders: Desi's Mini Doxies Menifee, California

Oct 07 2014
Netspend Metabank Fraudulent, preditory, poor information policies Austin Tx Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Internet

Oct 07 2014
Thomas Auto Collision Steve Thomas / Rusty Ross Piss Poor Collision Shop in Fenton Michigan Will Do Piss Poor Work Fenton Michigan
Author: Flint, Michigan Body Work & Repair: Thomas Auto Collision Fenton, Michigan

Oct 06 2014
Watch Solution aka watchsolution.com Poor Quality Watch Band Wouldn't Stand Behind It Internet, California Author: Oceanside, California Jewelry Stores: Watch Solution aka watchsolution.com Internet

Oct 06 2014
Pay Power Nicolas I was needing a loan to help my son out with his divorce and needed the money fast. Pay Power said I could get 3500.00 but I needed to send one months payment to show I could make the payments. I spent two day's on the phone with this man and this morning went and sent the 303.95 to them, then I was told oh wait there is a 495.00 transfer fee and I needed to pay this. I wasn't told up front, nor in a nice way. I needed the money to send my son so when they said if I sent 300. I would have my money if 5 minutes. Now I know how dumb and stupid I was, but after they 300. was sent I was told that the loan was lost, and could't be done till I sent the full 495. Well I told them what they could do and went to our city police. with the money gram proof. Well I was told I would have to fight this my self. I need to get my money back, I need help and just dont know what to do right now. Nationwide Author: Athens, Alabama Loans: Pay Power Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Monster Scooter Parts SUB PAR -POOR Replacement Parts for Jet 7 Electric Wheelchair Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Specialty Stores: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 06 2014
AT&T Poor Quality Land line for 3 Weeks - Now No Service at all! Nationwide Author: Northville, Michigan Internet: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
Mike Robinson ,M K Robinson Photography, Micheal Robinson. MK Robinson. M K Robinson Photography. Mkpr photo. Mike Robinson, ripped me off, was unprofessional, drunk and made VERY uncomfortable. STAY AWAY Australia/USA ,Perth/Melbourne. Nationwide Author: Australia., Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mike Robinson (M K Robinson Photography) Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
SunFrogShirts,com Poor Customer Service New York Author: Portland, Oregon Clothing Stores: SunFrogShirts,com Select State/Province

Oct 03 2014
Jayco RV Poor design, poor build quality, indifferent customer service Middlebury Indiana Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Sporting-good Manufactures: Jayco RV Middlebury, Indiana