Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

60 minutes australia

Showing 1-25 of 5,153 Found Reports For more specific results for "60 minutes australia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Riverina Pools Riverina Group Terrible service, months of delays rude and arrogant Bayswater, Western Australia Nationwide Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Riverina Pools Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Maritimo Yachts Offshore of Australia / Maritimo U.S.A. / Maritimo America / Maritimo Europe / Maritimo Offshore/ Maritimo MFG / Maritimo Offshore Yacht Sales MARITIMO DID NOT HONOR CONTRACT FOR NEW VESSEL OR HONOR WARRANTIES Coomera Internet Author: RIPPED OFF, Other Boat Dealers: Maritimo Yachts Offshore of Australia Internet

Feb 20 2017
Nadrich & Cohen LLP personalinjurylawcal.com, Jeffrey Nadrich, Randal Cohen They tried to pressure me into signing an agreement that would award them 60% of whatever I got from a settlement. Literally, they had multiple staff members standing over me while they were pressuring me! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Nadrich & Cohen LLP Los Angeles, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 16 2017
Linkshe Dress ordered was not dress received, to get a refund of only 60% they are giving me the runaround Shanghai China
Author: albany, New York Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART 1800Loanmart Bought a prepaid cell phone & got a new number. Never have done business with these guys. Started getting many calls & texts to call them. Calls keep coming eating up my minutes.   Internet Author: Irvine, California Loans: 1800LOANMART Internet

Feb 15 2017
JOURNEY COOK Address: S.C.O. 60, 2nd Floor, Sector 20 Road, Sector 12-A, Panchkula, Haryana 134114 CHEAP COMPANY JOURNEY COOK PANCHKULA HARYANA Internet Author: PANCHKULA, Indiana Travel Agencies: JOURNEY COOK Internet

Feb 13 2017
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Well that certainly is a new twist in this scam.... Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Federal Way, Washington

Feb 11 2017
NorthCreek Place 1-SHAWNEE MGMT Shoddy MIS-managment company. Deplorable officing conditions-no air conditoning for 60+ summer days, withheld a portion of a security deposit despite RECEIPTING the lease contract Dallas Texas Author: Texas Property Management: NorthCreek Place 1-SHAWNEE MGMT Dallas, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Dr Naomi Chaney Dr Chaney seems to be a good Doctor, but her staff is very rude and unprofessional. Patients are waiting 30 to 45 minutes for someone to greet them, staff acts like it is an inconvenience to them to answer questions or even talk to the Patient, and her staff has even hung up the phone in the Patient while trying to schedule an appointment or check on records. Maybe Dr Chaney should send her staff to educate and polite attitude class for training. It is a shame that a good Dr has such a terrible staff. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Dr Naomi Chaney Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaston, South Carolina Beauty Salons: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 08 2017
Wang Gang 001 sent wrong size so these are essentially useless. I thought I was ordering from Australia Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang 001 Shanghaishi,

Feb 08 2017
Capital tow100 This company towed my car and charged me $300 to get it back when my car was registered 14 minutes after I arrived at my brothers apartment it was like they we're waiting on me to get out the car wtf... Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Towing: Capital tow100 Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 07 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris works very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that our clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris puts all efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Temecula, California Specialty Stores: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals.

Feb 07 2017
DermEssence, Essencehealthyskin.com, NS Marketing, LLC Facebook Ad shows product takes away eye bags in two minutes! SCAM to get credit card info! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Reading, Michigan Internet Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Author: Reading, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bidtoro Systematic Trade Ltd, Systematic Entertainment Shopping Ltd Accepted credit card payments towards bid credits but rejected payments for credit cache and winning items. Australia, U.K. and Gibraltar Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Internet Fraud: Bidtoro Internet

Feb 05 2017
Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Bought an Australia visa charged to my credit card. Never got that visa! Melbourne, Australia Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Travel Services: Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Internet

Feb 05 2017
Rotita Will not respond to ticket with photos of wrong color item sent. Internet
60% refund & I pay for return shipping for their error! Author: Huntsville, Alabama Clothing Stores: Rotita Internet

Feb 04 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer It would make bags and wrinkles disappear in 2 minutes not even the same bottleing or package. St. Georges Utah Author: Elk City, Kansas Health Spas: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St. Georges , Utah

Feb 04 2017
L'core SXM - Le Pure Reve Sint Maarten Author: simpson bay, New York Beauty Salons: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals.

Feb 04 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris is working very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris is putting all our efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure our clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 03 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris, clients feel safe, confident and secure when experiencing our high end products in our L'Core World. L'Core Paris is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, providing exceptional customer experience and amazing, fast and visible results. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: CHAPMANSBORO, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals. Internet

Feb 03 2017
Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals. Las Vegas, Nevada