60 MINUTES AUSTRALIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 60 minutes australia
There may be more specific results for "60 minutes australia"
For more specific results for "60 minutes australia"
Showing 1-25 of 25,510 Found Reports For more specific results for "60 minutes australia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Sun China buffet China buffet Manager Jessie Lied, unable to manage, makes excuses. Her favorite line is 10 minutes Fullerton California Author: Anaheim, California Restaurants: Sun China buffet Fullerton , California

Oct 19 2017
BisonOffice BisonOffice attempt to rip off CUSTOMERS by charging customer restocking fees and return shipping charges, AFTER ORDER CANCELLED IN minutes. North Riverside Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: BisonOffice North Riverside, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac My 2013 Cadillac XTS had electronic issues on September 5th where every light and message was lighting up - like a Christmas tree - both inside and outside of the car. Even when I left the car to go inside to call my Warranty number, the car would not be shut down and the lights continued. 45 minutes later, the car finally drained the battery and the tow truck arrived to take the car to the shop. Unfortunately, due to the mechanic's stike in the midwest, my car was towed to an unknown shop in Joliet. Plainfield Illinois Author: plainfield, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac Joliet,

Oct 16 2017
www.myopinions.com.au www.myopinions.com.au this is a ripoff website first asked people to do the surveys and as soon as you enough points which generally cost you few days and you want to redeem your points they will blocked you  Australia Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: www.myopinions.com.au Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet GEICO's Rippoff Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Training For Me Pty Ltd Training For Me Coffee Training For MeGillian Robb Droyt Robb Con Artist Training Company Clarkson Western Australia
Author: Other Adult Career & Continuing Education: Training For Me Pty Ltd Internet

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 13 2017
Erie Insurance, Erie Insurance Group, Erie Insurance Company Worst customer service experience in my 60+ years on earth; lied about claims processing in my community; prejudice? Erie Pennsylvania Author: Gainesville, Virginia Insurance Companies: Erie Insurance Erie, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
Credo Mobile Credo charged me $60 for ending my contract a day early San Franciso Nationwide Author: NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Credo Mobile Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Toysforblessings Corporate Compliance Center from Sacramento requests an( Annual Minutes Compliance Notice) and requests that payment be made of $150.00 to be sent with the report form. Sacramento, Ca. California Author: Lake Forest, California Nonprofit Organizations: Toysforblessings Sacramento, Ca., California

Oct 08 2017
A.ALL STOVE SERVICE MICHAEL DI BARIDIBS ELECTRICAL SERVICESST.GEORGE APPLIANCE SERVICEST. G. ALL STOVE SERVICE Avoid this company at all cost, Rude, Unprofessional & Threatening! Wheelers Hill Victoria Australia Nationwide Author: New Brunswick Electrical Services: A.ALL STOVE SERVICE Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
NCH SOFTWARE nch recording software gaming system. ''Screen recording'' Tried to scam me of downloading software and my device warned me that this will harm my computer! Canberra,Australian Territory Capital,Austrialia Australian Capital Territory,Australia
Author: Maui, Hawaii Internet Fraud: NCH SOFTWARE Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO brian grosjean- frenchtv-frenchtv.to-brianfrenchtv.gmail.com Brian Grosjean refuses to give me my deposit back. I drove to Miami to bring back all the equipment back. The box, the machine, the remote, the cables (every item that was in the box when he sent it to me was in the box returned to him). On 3/28/2017, eveything was received by brian per his confirmation. On May 10, I still had not received my deposit, I emailed him. He replied that everything was entered in the books on April 3rd and that I would receive my deposit back 60 days after that date which to him made the 60 days on 19 June. Since June, I have been trying to get my FULL deposit refund as it was promised. Brian DOES NOT reply to my calls or emails. I want him to know that I will will pursue this all the way until I get my full refund. He does not reply to my calls, nor to my emails. yet Miami florida Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO Internet

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
Lux mini cpap 2 in 1 Company says they sell mini cpap devices for $60 but sent a plastic device sold here in the USA for $6 China - advertising on facebook Internet Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Supplemental Health Programs: Lux mini cpap Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas