604 MELLON ST SE WASH DC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 604 mellon st se wash DC
There may be more specific results for "604 mellon st se wash DC"
For more specific results for "604 mellon st se wash DC"
Showing 1-25 of 25,654 Found Reports For more specific results for "604 mellon st se wash DC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC EscroPay Ltd Richard ,Rizwan, Ali, Director Company# 07143602 47 Layfield Crescent, NW4 3UI, London, UK2010 N Hancock St., Philadelphia, PA 19123 ,Scheduled to open in November 2017, But looks just like a 3 Floor Apartment Building. Stacey Harrington and/or Merrilee L. Heath Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: HACKETTSTOWEN, New Jersey Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Philadelphia, , Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
The Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Sale Guru Support I never received my order! Fake company! Internet
Author: Barton St. David, BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

4, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 18 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Missleading return policy St. Petersburg Florida Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Perfect Skin Serums St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Express Scripts Placing order without consent St Louis, MO Nationwide Author: West Valley, Utah Drug Stores: Express Scripts Nationwide

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
Complete Beauty Support Free Trail ripoff St Petersburg Florida Author: Florissant, Missouri Skin Care: Complete Beauty Support St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Wilco Life / Conseco Life Raised Premium 400% Atlanta Nationwide Author: st petersburg, Florida Insurance Companies: Wilco Life / Conseco Life Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
dc-wc mon valueplus fee charged after being canceled and wasnt told about Minnetonka Minnesota Author: maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: dc-wc mon valueplus Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Revival Beauty PO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743 Scam Can't stop shipments and billing. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sanford, North Carolina Skin Care: Revival Beauty St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 13 2017
Bell atone Skin Serum They will not quit sending me their crappy product that I do not want. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Bellaton Skin Serum St. Petersburg , Florida

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Luminary Skincare ILMNTRA*ILLUMINTRAEYE TRUWELLNESS I ordered a Free Product Trial. It became expensive recurring charges. Two charges of $94 each (2 products, I only ordered one.) each month. No notification that the trial membership would be rolled into a recurring subscription if not cancelled. When finally cancelled, They would not give a full refund. Po Box 23976, St. Petersburg, FL 33742 product from FL; credit card stmt CA
Author: Mattituck, New York Skin Care: Luminary Skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Regus - Winston-Salem / Callie Zeigler - Community Manager *** BEWARE *** This location is a sham - 615 St George Square Ct, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Property Management: Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Winston Salem, North Carolina

Oct 12 2017
cana eye serum cana marketing took money from my account after i ordered face lotion on line. order was not from them. st. petersburgh Florida Author: Westport, Connecticut Eye Care: cana eye serum st. petersburgh, Florida