Your Search | 604 mellon st se wash dc

May 24 2016
!st American Leasing Also using EPS - Electronic Payment Systems Lied and misrepresented program during sales pitch Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: !st American Leasing Grand Rapids , Michigan

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 23 2016
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems !!BEWARE! Laundry Scam 8$ Hold on Credit Card every single swipe?!!! Overcharging hidden Fees!!Scam! El Segundo, Ca Nationwide Author: La Habra, California Laundry Services: WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems Nationwide

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Ahh ok thanks for the info Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Lenvi skin care Veniletrial, WSA* Skin renewal cream, St. Petersburg Florida Author: Iuka, Mississippi TV Advertisements: Lenvi skin care St. Petersburg, Florida

May 23 2016
True Dental Discount This is company is Posing as a real dental insurance plan. St Louis MO Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Dental Services: True Dental Discount Nationwide

May 23 2016
High Strength Movers Do Not Use These Guys Lauderhill Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving & Storage: High Strength Movers Lauderhill, Florida

May 23 2016
Robert S. Never Use This Company Hollywood Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving & Storage: Robert S. St. Louis, Missouri

May 23 2016
FINGER HUT FINGERHUT.COM LIED ON CREDIT REPORT ST. CLOUD MN It Could Be Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: FINGER HUT Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Dennis Fitzsimmons, (678)871-5598, Craigslist Posting make $450 Attempted to scam me for $130 Internet Author: California Liars: Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Internet

May 21 2016
Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Accomplice Ofurhie Destiny from Ghana and Inspector Maxwell Tetteh from Ghana Akeem Foley Scammed me out into Millions of Dollars saying he was in Locked up in Ghana Plymouth, Brixton United Kingdom Nationwide
Author: ST. CATHERINE, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
Dent King / Sean Larry Sean Larry.David Moore of Port St. Lucie Florida Dent repair Longwood, Florida Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Auto Repair Service: Dent King / Sean Larry Nationwide

May 20 2016
ECigsBrand ProVapor $99.95 in extra charges St Louis Missouri Author: Floral City, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: ECigsBrand St Louis, Missouri

May 19 2016
Paul Cline Virtual Assistant Freedom Promises of cutting my payroll cost, instead had me wire $2000 to him and never returned my calls St petersburg Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Legal Process Services: Paul Cline Internet

May 19 2016
Dennis St. John Dennis Blye, Dennis Fitzsimmons rip off, stole, terrorized my finances, dragged me on, made me do lots of work and was scammed Los Angeles, Atlanta, Connecticut Internet
Author: New York Cash Services: Dennis St. John Internet

May 19 2016
Mr. Rooter After being asked to leave my property, he dumped rocks down my wash out. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: Mr. Rooter Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2016
G700 flashlight G800--ILMG Co . ShadowHawk G800 Bought flashlight G700. After 3 months got my mony back, but I paid 6 dollars ship. Both are same co. St. PETERS Missouri Author: Vermilion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: G700 flashlight

May 18 2016
Home Security  or They want me to send me $375 to receive a box of money. WA DC WA DC Author: Spokane, Washington Financial Services: Home Security WA DC,

May 18 2016
National Moving Group Chris Paschal, ToddFrank Anthony Do NOT trust this company!! Boca Raton Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

May 17 2016
Happy K9 Dog Wash Groomer, dog wash, dog park Fort worth Texas Author: Ft worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Happy K9 Dog Wash

May 17 2016
Lavino myeskada BBA*Agnestrial Terms and conditions state a refund, but do not state what the refund actually will be. ONLY 50% of what you PAID St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port Washington, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Lavino Nationwide

May 16 2016
Suntrup Kia Suntrup Kia South Doesnt Call People Back, Salesman is unethical, Dealership messed up my Contract St. Louis Missouri Author: st louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Suntrup Kia St. Louis, Missouri