Your Search | 604 mellon street southeast rental complaints

May 05 2016
Top Rental Property Dishonesty, Taking Advantage of a Young College Student College Park Georgia Author: Georgia Landlords: Top Rental Property College Park, Georgia

May 05 2016
Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam A company called to tell me a major corporation wants to rent the two weeks a year that I own for their employees and for a considerable amount of money. Illionois Author: Denver, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam Chicago

May 05 2016
DTG - Denis Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Auto & Truck Rental: DTG - Denis Mississauga, Ontario

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Not seeing the problem Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
Excalibur Southeast llc Richard Snow Failure to pay wages earned Pell city Alabama Author: Prattville , Alabama Photography: Excalibur Southeast llc Pell city, Alabama

May 03 2016
florida central credit union port charlotte fl 33948 FCCU-MANAGER DIANE YEATHAM DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BY MY FICO CREDIT SCORE AND DENYING ME A MORTGAGE LOAN LIED ABOUT MY CREDIT SCORE BEING 604- WHEN IT WAS 736 EXPERIAN port charlotte fl Florida FICO mortgage scores are different from the scores you viewed Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Banks: florida central credit union port charlotte fl, Florida

May 02 2016
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewiston Main Internet Author: NORTHPORT, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Internet

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
Enterprise Rent A Car Calgary Canada Negligence on checking tires on cars Calgary Alberta Update Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Calgary Canada Calgary, Alberta

May 02 2016
Truckmovers Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Truckmovers Nationwide

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Search Works Media LLC SearchSelectMy Default Home Pagec/o Search Works Media LLCFluent, Inc.128 Court Street, 3rd FLWhite Plains, NY 10601 Stole my time White Plains New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Internet Fraud: Search Works Media LLC White Plains, New York

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Legal Crime? No! OBVIOUS SCAM! Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Advantage Rental Car & One-Travel CHECK BEFORE YOU GO!!! Internet Author: fmb, Alabama Air Travel: Advantage Rental Car Internet

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Psychic on 28th Street SCAM SCAM SCAM ... Plays on your weaknesses New york New York Author: New York, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic on 28th Street New york, New York

Apr 29 2016
Sixt Rent A Car BEWARE OF SIXT CAR RENTALS! THEY GIVE CUSTOMERS HAZARDOUS CARS Atlanta Georgia Author: Clarkston, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Rent A Car Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Thrifty Car Rental Thristy Misrepresented Facts and Required me to purchase unneeded Insurance Panama City,Panama International Author: Clifton, Virginia Car Rentals: Thrifty Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Environmental Products of Georgia Chris Haase Total Scam Incompntent Elgin Street Sweeper Dealer Atlanta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Truck Dealers: Environmental Products of Georgia Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Benefit Wallet HSA Mellon Bank Benefit Wall HSA Mellon Bank Misrepresents AND Misuses HSA Contributions Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Insurance: Benefit Wallet HSA Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania