Your Search | 604 mellon street southeast rental complaints

Sep 26 2016
EXPRESS AUTO GROUP RIPPED ME OFF EXPRESS AUTO GROUP SHADY SCAMMERS Richmond Hill Georgia Author: rICHMOND hILL, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: EXPRESS AUTO GROUP RIPPED ME OFF Richmond Hill, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
Andrew Fabrikant Inc Bad checks all over south florida Hollywood fl Nationwide Andrew fabrikant stealing money from dealership Lavieri Motorsports Author: Hollywood , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant

Sep 24 2016
Biomed SystemsInc Hashtag Fulfillmet ,products: bio diamond bio glaciere WHY IS NOTHING DONE OVER 1000 COMPLAINTS RE THIS COMPANY ?!?! Seminole FL Author: st petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Biomed SystemsInc Seminole,

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Apollo RV rentals CheapaCampa RV Rentals Apollo RV Rental ripoff Darwin NT Australia Northern Territory Australia Author: Darwin, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Apollo RV rentals Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Denise American Standard Friendly rental real estate fraud Internet Author: gilbert, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Denise American Standard Internet

Sep 22 2016
Cactus Jack CJA Auto Sales Debt Collectors Misleading Contract Cactus Jack Phoenix Arizona Not to mention Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Cactus Jack

Sep 21 2016
Arrow truck sales James Garza, Jansen zamora Won't stand by there warranty, only had truck for 3 wks Dallas Texas Author: Grand prairie, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Arrow truck sales Dallas, Texas

Sep 21 2016
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180 Fusion clients feel safe, confident, & secure doing business with 180fusion. 180fusion considers client satisfaction as minimum standard; aims for client adoration through customer success. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
180 FUSION IS A HUGE SCAM Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 180fusion created thousands of successful search engine marketing campaigns; managed millions of digital spend, helped clients increase sales driving qualified traffic in a profitable way. 180fusion Named #176 on Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies. Malibu, California

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES PARAG PATEL TOTAL SCAM ZERO RESULTS OVERCHARGED AND KEPT BILLING ME Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
NFA 37-63 83rd Street PMB 163 Jackson Heights,NY,11372 Scott Herald Financial Officer Attested prize list in no. 01255029926 They are saying I won a ton of money and want my signature and $20 cash . Nail these fraud people to the wall please Jackson Heights,NY New York Author: MIDDLEBORO, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: NFA NY

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Amir attaie Rental scam beware! San Diego,Chicago,China,Australia Nationwide Author: San Diego , California Federal Government: Amir attaie Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Phoenix Crane Rental Phoenix Crane Rental is a scam!!! Please stay away from this company Mableton Georgia Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Home Improvements: Phoenix Crane Rental Mableton, Georgia

Sep 16 2016
Tmobile Scam! 12920 se 38th street Bellevue wa 98006 Nationwide Author: Norwich , Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Rent a Center Harassment, threats' damage, rude Rio rancho New Mexico Customer Service Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Rental Stores: Rent a Center Rio rancho , New Mexico

Sep 16 2016
Branson's Nantucket Kevin Knasel Frank Blackateer Beware of rental scam!! Fraud!! Misrepresented product Branson Missouri
Author: Missouri Travel Services: Branson's Nantucket Branson, Missouri

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,