Your Search | 615 669 5652 lola allure
Approximately 148 Reports Found

Apr 30 2016
YR Beauty Youthful RadianceInfinite Allure Ordered youthful radiance on line where they showed a woman applying the cream and her wrinkles disappearing. It does not work. unknown Internet Author: Wabash, Indiana Computer Mail Order: YR Beauty Internet

Apr 17 2016
Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Chris Blanchard, These people change websites often, but they always pretend to be connected to Mama Lola. LOLA IS NOT ONLINE. Florida
Author: Mobile, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Internet

Mar 12 2016
allure skin cream I was so dumb to believe that this company was to good to be true it was . I signed up for their trial cream that said 30 day trial just pay shipping and handling which was 4.99. Little did I know in less than 15 days this company charged me a total of 169.99 which wasnt mentioned on the website. Internet Author: lynwood, California Computer Fraud: allure skin cream Internet

Feb 23 2016
Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills Buyer Beware! Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills will RIP You Off!! Los Angeles California Allure Cosmetics makes amends Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
Infinite Allure Lied,did not close account continued taking money out of my account,not giving back! Product is a scam! Greenville,South Carolina Internet Author: Weatherford, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Jan 26 2016
Sean Asberry, Asberry Financial Services Credit Counseling, LLC different phone numbers given: 615-412-0101,615-305-7207,615-412-0099,800-691-3499,615-663-8992 Credit Repair Fraud Nashville Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Sean Asberry, Asberry Financial Services Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 12 2015
Infinite Allure I purchased a free sample of a product and within 2 weeks not even a 30 day trail period that they don't indulge I was billed 167.00 from my account I called my bank and also tried to call the number on the card that was with this free sample that all I had to do was pay shipping. I deciced to not only call my bank but to call them as well. They informed me it was not refundable. I explained that they were billing me for something that I don't even have! Dhe kept going on about future discounts because of my frustratios. I must have explained 6 times no I do not want any future products and I want my 167.00 you stole from my account. I wound up hanging up because she kept insisting it was non refundable of a product I never recieved or authorized. georgia Learn Before You speak Author: Geneva, Alabama Mail Order Services: Infinite Allure Internet

Dec 07 2015
Allure YR Beauty ordered samples for 4.95. one week later got charged 84.95 & 81.37 did not order more. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stilwell, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Allure Internet

Nov 28 2015
Infinity Allure Free sample scam Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Alternative Health: Infinity Allure Internet

Nov 23 2015
Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Charged my account ahead of time. Double charges in shipping and delivery Internet Author: Cape Coral , Florida Beauty Salons: Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Internet

Nov 03 2015
youthful radiance infinite allure trial offer - paid for. Called to cancel - confirmation # BUT WOULD NOT REFUND CHARGES OF 84.95 AND 81.37 GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA INTERNET Author: Garden City, New York Supplemental Health Programs: youthful radiance Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Infinity Allure Infinite Allure, Power Testro Scam, lies, and manipulative, billing for other products NOT ordered Greenville Internet, South Carolina Author: Petaluma, California Questionable Activities: Infinity Allure Internet

Oct 01 2015
infiniteAllur C3POLLC*INFINITALLURYOUTH RADIANCE INFINITE ALLURE I FELL FOR THE SCAM internet Internet Author: Palm City, Florida Medical Supplies: infiniteAllur Internet

Sep 30 2015
Youthful Radiance YR Beauty Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide Greenville South Carolina Author: Keithville, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 25 2015
Infinity Allure Odered free try and authorized shipping $4.95 never showed-Then Charged $84.95 Internet Author: Three Rivers, California Misc. Health Specialists: Infinity Allure Internet

Sep 14 2015
youthful radiance infinite allure sell trial bottles of beauty cream for s/h $4.95 must cancel in 2 weeks or get charged full price,don't receive for 2 weeks and no where in the trial shipment is there mention of this of the final cost which goes up to over $160.00 and you don't receive trial samples at all. alpharetta,GA,. and atlanta , georgia Author: portland, Oregon Beauty Products: youthful radiance Internet

Aug 31 2015
Allure Marketing Group HR Unprofessional Call Back reaction New York New York Author: New York Employment Services: Allure Marketing Group New York

Aug 29 2015
Allure Bengals, Evyenia Dunlap Kitty Mill~ Feline Leukemia, Cardiomyopathy, Coccidiosis & Toxoplasmosis! Martinsville Virginia Author: San Diego, California Cat Breeders: Allure Bengals, Evyenia Dunlap Martinsville, Virginia

Aug 22 2015
Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide The answer is: Everyone Author: Green Valley, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
infinity allure did not cancel trial subscription continued to bill me greenville South Carolina Author: fallon, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: infinity allure greenville, South Carolina

Jul 05 2015
Evyenia Dunlap, Allure Siberians~Show Breeder/ Puppy Mill Selling dogs with mange, emaciated, no health guarantees, forged CERF and OFA, invalid/forged registered litters Martinsville Virginia
miscommunication Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Dog Breeders: Evyenia Dunlap, Allure Siberians~Show Breeder/ Puppy Mill Martinsville, Virginia

Apr 20 2015
Infinite Allure Infinite Allure Anti Aging Moisturizer Ordered a free trial, payed for shipping on my credit card and was charged $84.00. I did not authorize the charge. Greenville South Carolina Author: Lakewood, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Infinite Allure Greenville, South Carolina

25, Report #1220199

Apr 03 2015
Lola's Psychic Shop Lola Adams Fraudulent psychic- charges obscene amounts of money in Burbank, California Author: Burbank , Virginia Astrologers & Psychics: Lola's Psychic Shop Burbank , California