615 669 5652 LOLA ALLURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 615 669 5652 Lola allure
There may be more specific results for "615 669 5652 Lola allure"
For more specific results for "615 669 5652 Lola allure"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
SkinfreshMD/Allure RX refused to resolve charged card trail expired Internet Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Skin Care: SkinfreshMD Internet

Jun 18 2017
Le Allure skincare Call agents hangs up on you. Problem not resolved. Ask for supervisors, all are busy. Denver Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Skin Care: Le Allure skincare Internet

Jun 12 2017
Juvarelle, New Look Allure and New Skin Look False advertising, scam, lied to by customer service on 3 occasions, subscription based model never revealed. Internet Author: Sorrento, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Internet

Jun 07 2017
Allure RX Skinfresh MD Allure RX and Skinfresh MD SCAMS St Petersburg Florida Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Sales People: Allure RX St Petersburg, Florida

Jun 05 2017
CM LIVING LLC/ ALLURE?? Melania Trump's miraculous face cream (LUMANERE AGELESS FACIAL SERUM) QuGenix Rx Cream LYING, DISHONEST, SENT AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SAID I DON'T WANT IT, CANCEL Internet Author: INDIAN HARBOR BEACH, Florida Skin Care: CM LIVING LLC/ ALLURE Internet

May 18 2017
Allure Beauty Rip-off extraordinaire - I never even received the 'free' trial internet Internet Author: Baker City, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Allure Beauty Internet

May 13 2017
Global Moving Crooks, Liars and Thieves Elizabeth New Jersey Author: Madison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134

Apr 28 2017
Skin fresh MD and Allure RX Possible Scam to get your money Internet Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Skin Care: Skin fresh MD and Allure RX Internet

Apr 20 2017
Christopher Blanchard : Mama Lola SPIRITUAL SERVICES SCAM Burbank CA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Christopher Blanchard Internet

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Feb 25 2017
allure cosmetics pendleton in charged me for cosmetics i never ordered or got .paid for first order & canceled . they put it on my master card. cant get it took off pendleton indiana Author: gadsden, Alabama Home HealthCare: allure cosmetics pendleton in Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 02 2017
Vita Face Cream Allure I requested a free trial for $4.95, they have debited my card for 99.95. Pendleton Indiana Author: Tampa, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Vita Face Cream Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 23 2016
moma lola with Christopher Blanchard I gave my email ,my question or concern.which was curse removal.Then stated to leave a contact number.then Christopher called me miramar Florida Author: Victoria, British Columbia Psychic Fortune Tellers: moma lola with Christpoher Internet

Dec 14 2016
Healthy Life Corp Free trial offer for Allure skin cream and eye serum. In bold letters it stated NO FURTHER OBLIGATION, however, 12 days later my account was charged $90 Nationwide Author: Cottage Grove, Wisconsin Sales People: Healthy Life Corp Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Global Moving 973-615-8134 CROOKS & SCAM Ausbury Park Internet Author: Ausbury Park, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134 Internet

Nov 19 2016
B Side Construction Inc. Anton KalafatiVladimir +1 (650) 669-1168Yury Employment scam late payments fraudsters promises lies stress verbal manipulations buracracy Oakland California Author: San Francisco, California Employment Services: B Side Construction Inc. Oakland, California

Nov 09 2016
All Star Towing And Recovery Services; Alls Star Towing; Addresses associated are: 1617 Gulley Ln, Raleigh, NC 27603; 3024 Olde Birch Dr, Raleigh, NC 27603; addition phone number 919 669-2597 Fraudulent towing practices. Impounded vehicle wrongfully and many items and tools missing. Should have been free tow as it was less 16 miles but lied and said further, demanded cash that I did not have and drove off with vehicle. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: All Star Towing And Recovery Services Raleigh, North Carolina

Nov 02 2016
Shreyanka Hair http://www.remyhairs.co.in/ smhairtrading@gmail.com SCAM Khodar Bazar Uttarpara, Baruipur West Bengal
Lola Kasali - Refunded from Paypal Author: Houston, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Shreyanka Hair Baruipur, West Bengal , Other

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

22, Report #1319066

Jul 28 2016
Allure Skin Precision Eye, ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum, ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Renew - Santa Ana CA Scammers - Their Fine Print will Cost You Big $$$, Zero Customer Service New York, Santa Ana Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Allure Skin Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
SkinYouth, video Beauty, allure cell skin restore, allureacell eye restore Skin youth, Video Beauty, Alluracell eye restore and Alluracell skin restore ALL A SCAM. Billed $600 through direct withdrawal. Santa Ana CA
Author: Covington, Louisiana Alternative Health: SkinYouth Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Troy Johnson of Allure Aesthetics, Inc Todd Johnson Aurora, CO -Previously Pivotal Medical Group WARNING-Laser Purchase Scam- The most dishonest person and company I have ever work with. Troy Johnson Ripped me off. Miguel Delgado, Maryland Internet Author: Novato, California Medical Supplies: Troy Johnson of Allure Aesthetics, Inc Nationwide