Your Search | 615 669 5652 lola allure
Approximately 156 Reports Found

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

2, Report #1319066

Jul 28 2016
Allure Skin Precision Eye, ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum, ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Renew - Santa Ana CA Scammers - Their Fine Print will Cost You Big $$$, Zero Customer Service New York, Santa Ana Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Allure Skin Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
SkinYouth, video Beauty, allure cell skin restore, allureacell eye restore Skin youth, Video Beauty, Alluracell eye restore and Alluracell skin restore ALL A SCAM. Billed $600 through direct withdrawal. Santa Ana CA
Author: Covington, Louisiana Alternative Health: SkinYouth Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Troy Johnson of Allure Aesthetics, Inc Todd Johnson Aurora, CO -Previously Pivotal Medical Group WARNING-Laser Purchase Scam- The most dishonest person and company I have ever work with. Troy Johnson Ripped me off. Miguel Delgado, Maryland Internet Author: Novato, California Medical Supplies: Troy Johnson of Allure Aesthetics, Inc Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Allure Advertising Manning I was a sighn waiver for The Jewel Box Jewelers Campbel California Author: San Jose, California Advertising Agencies: Allure Advertising

May 27 2016
AquariumCreationsOnline.com Ordered over $615 of livestock. Did not receive a single thing! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: AquariumCreationsOnline.com Illinois

May 23 2016
Allure Marketing Group I almost fell for this scheme New York New York Allure rip off Author: newark, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: Allure Marketing Group New York, New York

Apr 30 2016
YR Beauty Youthful RadianceInfinite Allure Ordered youthful radiance on line where they showed a woman applying the cream and her wrinkles disappearing. It does not work. unknown Internet Author: Wabash, Indiana Computer Mail Order: YR Beauty Internet

Apr 17 2016
Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Chris Blanchard, These people change websites often, but they always pretend to be connected to Mama Lola. LOLA IS NOT ONLINE. Florida
Author: Mobile, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Internet

Mar 12 2016
allure skin cream I was so dumb to believe that this company was to good to be true it was . I signed up for their trial cream that said 30 day trial just pay shipping and handling which was 4.99. Little did I know in less than 15 days this company charged me a total of 169.99 which wasnt mentioned on the website. Internet Author: lynwood, California Computer Fraud: allure skin cream Internet

Feb 23 2016
Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills Buyer Beware! Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills will RIP You Off!! Los Angeles California Allure Cosmetics makes amends Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
Infinite Allure Lied,did not close account continued taking money out of my account,not giving back! Product is a scam! Greenville,South Carolina Internet Author: Weatherford, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Jan 26 2016
Sean Asberry, Asberry Financial Services Credit Counseling, LLC different phone numbers given: 615-412-0101,615-305-7207,615-412-0099,800-691-3499,615-663-8992 Credit Repair Fraud Nashville Tennessee Customer actually scams Asberry Financial with credit card and then does does bad reviews Author: Denton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Sean Asberry, Asberry Financial Services Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 12 2015
Infinite Allure I purchased a free sample of a product and within 2 weeks not even a 30 day trail period that they don't indulge I was billed 167.00 from my account I called my bank and also tried to call the number on the card that was with this free sample that all I had to do was pay shipping. I deciced to not only call my bank but to call them as well. They informed me it was not refundable. I explained that they were billing me for something that I don't even have! Dhe kept going on about future discounts because of my frustratios. I must have explained 6 times no I do not want any future products and I want my 167.00 you stole from my account. I wound up hanging up because she kept insisting it was non refundable of a product I never recieved or authorized. georgia Learn Before You speak Author: Geneva, Alabama Mail Order Services: Infinite Allure Internet

Dec 07 2015
Allure YR Beauty ordered samples for 4.95. one week later got charged 84.95 & 81.37 did not order more. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stilwell, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Allure Internet

Nov 28 2015
Infinity Allure Free sample scam Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Alternative Health: Infinity Allure Internet

Nov 23 2015
Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Charged my account ahead of time. Double charges in shipping and delivery Internet Author: Cape Coral , Florida Beauty Salons: Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Internet

Nov 03 2015
youthful radiance infinite allure trial offer - paid for. Called to cancel - confirmation # BUT WOULD NOT REFUND CHARGES OF 84.95 AND 81.37 GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA INTERNET Author: Garden City, New York Supplemental Health Programs: youthful radiance Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Infinity Allure Infinite Allure, Power Testro Scam, lies, and manipulative, billing for other products NOT ordered Greenville Internet, South Carolina Author: Petaluma, California Questionable Activities: Infinity Allure Internet

Oct 01 2015
infiniteAllur C3POLLC*INFINITALLURYOUTH RADIANCE INFINITE ALLURE I FELL FOR THE SCAM internet Internet Author: Palm City, Florida Medical Supplies: infiniteAllur Internet

Sep 30 2015
Youthful Radiance YR Beauty Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide Greenville South Carolina Author: Keithville, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 25 2015
Infinity Allure Odered free try and authorized shipping $4.95 never showed-Then Charged $84.95 Internet Author: Three Rivers, California Misc. Health Specialists: Infinity Allure Internet