7 DAY WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 7 day web design
There may be more reports for "7 day web design"
For more results perform a general search for "7 day web design"
Showing 1-25 of 30,971 Found Reports For more specific results for "7 day web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 28 2017
Conslines phone service (inmate calling) Unlimited calling for a month was 24.95 Conslines.com Conslines. Com Author: Asheville, North Carolina Adult Web Site: Conslines phone service (inmate calling) Internet

Mar 28 2017
gazmat.com Matt GarrettRank Hijack Does Not Honor 30 Day Refund! UK Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Search Engine Optimization: gazmat.com Internet

Mar 27 2017
Healthey They sent me a 14 day trial of their product at the shipping cost and then proceeded to charge me $169.25 on the 14th day No information on where to call or how to contact them before the 14 day period expired until the 14th day Internet
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

Mar 27 2017
Logo Design Cafe Sly, Sneaky, Scheming Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Small Business Services: Logo Design Cafe Internet

Mar 27 2017
Jewelryudesign.com Absolutely no communication and lied about delivery and mailing issues Fresh Meadows N.Y. New York Author: Forest City, North Carolina Liars: Jewelry u design Fresh Meadows N.Y., New York

Mar 26 2017
24/7 Mobile Locksmith the quote for service, after e-mailing them was $30 to $50, that didn't include the service fee and it wound up costing $113 total! Hurst Texas Author: Belleview, Florida Motor Vehicle: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 25 2017
GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: GP&M Advisory Services is totally dedicated to complete client satisfaction. GP&M has implemented strategic changes ensuring our client's success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients' search for new Government opportunities effectively, even in the challenging Business to Government industry that they face day to day. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. GP &M Advisory Services pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with GP&M Advisory Services, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: GP&M Advisory Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. GP&M Advisory Services made a serious commitment with a 100% client satisfaction money back guarantee, backed by our $1,000,000 Professional Services Bond that lets clients feel safe, confident & secure when they choose GP&M Advisory Services. GP&M Advisory Services is leading provider of services for businesses across the globe that wish to do any business with the Federal Government. Largo, Florida

Mar 25 2017
Next Day CPN Authorized Users Stole $650, this company is unprofessional and a RIPOFF California Bogus Claim - Refund Rejected Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Next Day CPN California

Mar 25 2017
CARID.COM wayne,max,martin,adriana placed order, promised 4 day delivery, took 10 days, advertise easy return, will not send ra # to return cranbury nj Internet Author: HARROGATE, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: CARID.COM Internet

Mar 24 2017
MyCom Australia Absolute harasment sometimes 3 times a day Internet Author: Noosaville, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: MyCom Australia Internet

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 23 2017
Graphic Design Labs Mary Joe Arias @graphic design labs FRAUD WEBSITE DESIGN USING FREE WIX TEMPLATE PDF FILES UNAUTHORIZED FALSE SLAES ADVERTISEMENT AS A CLIENT Austin Texas Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Graphic Design Labs Austin, Texas

Mar 23 2017
Y B Media LLC. Yaniv Mindell Sophisticated SPAM OPERATION Illegal. Impersonation Pembroke Pines, Florida
As Court Ordered to Remove These Entire Postings File attached is the Permanent Injunction Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Adult Web Sites: Y B Media LLC. Pembroke Pines, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Core SkinCare ASA*ANTISKINAGINGRENEWED EYE LAS VEGAS Missed free trial date by one day. Charged me for trial, then 35% off retail price. Las Vegas Internet Author: Houston , Texas Skin Care: Core SkinCare Internet

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
propertyrecord.com RecordAccount.com Deceptive practices, intentionally deceptive web pages put you in a blind loop unable to determine Internet Author: Delton, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: propertyrecord.com Internet

Mar 19 2017
Designboom Design Boom Magazine Competition site has unfair practices. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Designboom Internet