Your Search | 7 day web design

Sep 25 2016
Olson Landscaping and Design, Owner is Richard Olson Took my money and did not fulfill the contract- a crook! Arvada Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Landscaping: Olson Landscaping and Design Arvada, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Uslivedelivery Jessica Cox Paid money for puppy and it never came Washington Internet Author: Jersey shore, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Uslivedelivery Internet

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
Satish Gaire Gaire Group LLC Hydra247 Satish Gaire did not honor 30 day money back guarantee, service down for days, no tutorials Rip-Off Plano Texas Texas
Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Satish Gaire Internet

Sep 24 2016
Logo Design Cafe Their Logo Service is a Scam Somewhere in India Internet Author: Houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: Khawar Naeem Internet

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 23 2016
YQ premium 2 sale Fake plastic shoes, stollen design for a ripoff price- fraudery China Internet
Author: Rijeka, Alabama Door to Door Sales: YQ premium 2 sale Internet

Sep 23 2016
Parkway RV Center Does not stick to their word about 90 day warranty and lie about warranty given to customers! Ringgold Georgia Update to my report Author: Fort Campbell, Kentucky RV Dealers: Parkway RV Center Ringgold , Georgia

Sep 23 2016
Adam Dicker Domain Consulting Group Inc Steals $5600.00 for claimed web services that were never completed Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Ontario Business Consulting: Adam Dicker Richmond Hill, Ontario

Sep 22 2016
Spam Arrest Crooked as the day is long California Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Software: Spam Arrest Internet

Sep 22 2016
Montgomery patent and design LLC Montgomery patent & design, inventsai, For sale by inventor, patiently brilliant, advertising generation LLC, Ad-Gen. And more Inventsai and Montgomery patent and Design sold me a package deal marketing for my invention, patenting...Canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Patent & Trademark Services: Montgomery patent and design LLC Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2016
Janice Dean Interiors Design & Decor Attempted scam using phony purchase order Sarasota Florida Author: High Point, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Janice Dean Interiors Design & Decor Sarasota, Florida

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Caristica Design Studios Brenda Kinney theft fraud con deception $7700 ripoff on design stained glass gardener frisco Texas
Author: mckinney, Texas Landscaping: Caristica Design Studios frisco, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet

Sep 20 2016
Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Mango cleanse and pure Asian garcinia Free 14 day trial magic weight loss pills. The pills that everyone around the world is loosing 35 lbs in just 4 weeks. New jersey & Nevada Internet
Author: corning, California Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Internet

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Frank Dooley Construction & Design Frank Dooley Installed defective flooring against ASTM installation requirements, crappy drywall and painting, and short-cut and ineffective underlayment work and incomplete contract requirements. Rindge New Hampshire Author: Peterborough, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Frank Dooley Construction & Design Rindge , New Hampshire

Sep 19 2016
CartDesigners Cart Designerswww.cartdesigners.com - A Bigcommerce design and development company. Stay Away - Apparently going under or poorly managed Austin Texas **********UPDATE************ Author: Oceanside, California Websites: CartDesigners Austin, Texas

Sep 18 2016
365 best choice movers ! The best 365 movers Waited all day for them told they me they would be there between 12 and 3, they called at 205 and said they were on there way ! 330 I called no answer, they assured me they would be here because I said I need to be out! 6 no show no call Costa Mesa California Author: Yorba Linda , California Liars: 365 best choice movers ! Costa Mesa , California

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Some possible bad news for your--- Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide