Your Search | 7 day web design

May 25 2016
Shane Bellone fishstick.com , fishstick.com Shane Bellone Launches Fish Stick - Shane Bellone Domain Fraud Scammer Manchester connecticut
Shane Bellone also does web work on upwork.com Author: Decateur, Alabama Internet Fraud: Shane Bellone Internet

May 25 2016
Ignite Web Services Scam out of Draper, Utah via the Internet Author: Foley, Alabama On-Line Business: Ignite Web Services Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
SiteDesignZ Web Design Thomas Jodzio Do not trust this Company Stuart Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: SiteDesignZ Web Design Stuart, Florida

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
Web Screen Media No Results, Complete Fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: Web Screen Media Chicago, Illinois

May 23 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2 Global Group, Bob Billbruck, Bob Billbruck Global, B2Global, B2, B2GlobalGroup Overcharged Web Project, Design Services Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Planet 7 Casino You can't win, Don't become a planet7casino loser. Boycott planet 7 UK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Casinos & Cardrooms: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 22 2016
SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) also know as GSP ( Global Secure Processing)SDL PaymentsE-Stabilisher additional web siteshttp://www.globalsecureprocessing.com/www.sldpayments.co.zahttp://www.e-stablisher.com/ Wil Gonzales, Edgar Cruz, Grant Mc Kenzie, Wollie Wolmarans, On Line Credit card payments fraud to the value of $1million Malta Internet Author: London, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Legal Marijuana,Research Chemicals & Bath Salts In Usa Ltd Jose Williams Scam internet company opperating on US web to steal money and scam clients. Cameroon, supposidedly Los Angeles Internet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Dealers: Legal Marijuana,Research Chemicals & Bath Salts In Usa Ltd Internet

May 20 2016
Kami Shade I placed a order on April 30 and necer received it, but mut money was taking out of my account on May2 . I have sent 2 emails and never received a response back. Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Kami Shade Internet

May 20 2016
Cardinal Elite Web Strategies ?Looks like they have Other aliases Pitifully unprofessional--No concept of ethics-scammers-Liars Phoenix AZ? Arizona Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: Cardinal Elite Web Strategies Nationwide

May 20 2016
geeks-tech.us gentechllc.us Tech support scam uses web pop errors claiming to be Apple or Microsoft. Internet Author: NotReallyIn, Arkansas Computer Fraud: geeks-tech.us Internet

May 20 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2-Group, B2 Global Group, B2 Group Global Irvine, B2 Global Group Irvine Company Scammed Us Of Web Services, Made Us Sign Retention Contract Irvine California Author: New York City, New York Internet Fraud: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
LF EAGLE LF EAGLE, TheAdFirm, LocallyRank, Kevin Heimlich SCAM SEO, PPC, REPUTATION MANAGEMENT, WEB DEVELOPMENT, ETC IRVINE, California Internet
Author: Anneheim, California Search Engine Optimization: LF EAGLE Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

Advertising Web Service This company is a scam Internet
Please contact us for a full refund Author: Pflugerville, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Advertising Web Service Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet

May 18 2016
Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Fool Web Searchers - Business Ratings LLC Financial Ratings LLC Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo Morgan Spector Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Further Fool Web Searchers San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Business Ratings LLC San Marino, California