Your Search | 7 day web design

1, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

2, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

3, Report #1319549

Jul 29 2016
VIP Auto Body & Collision CUSTOMERS BEWARE! 10 day job turns into 3 month + Nightmare! Coldwater Michigan Author: Coldwater, Michigan Auto Repair Service: VIP Auto Body & Collision Coldwater, Michigan

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

5, Report #1319529

Jul 29 2016
Planet 7 casino Fraud Internet Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Casinos: Planet 7 casino Internet

6, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
R&D Design / Suma Engineering Darmesh Patel, Mahesh Patel Scam, misleading, fake, no response back, fake documents, FBI fraud department investigates, RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA California
Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: R&D Design / Suma Engineering RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California

10, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

11, Report #1319387

Jul 28 2016
Square SquareUP Square has held $7,500 for 90 days on the day they were to deposit they add 60 MORE days San Francisco California
Author: toronto, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Square San Francisco, California

12, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

13, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

14, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

15, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

16, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

17, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

18, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

19, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network 10 day contract cancellation fee Hampstead North Carolina Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 25 2016
Karoleena Pre Fab Scab, Cheap company, poor construction, bad design, pre fab homes, paper wall homes, dangerous construction, Bad Construction, Poor Design, Cheap Products, Unsafe Product Okanogan Falls British Columbia Author: Burlington, Washington Builders & Contractors: Karoleena Okanogan Falls, British Columbia

Jul 25 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery Center Atlanta Georgia Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Atlanta Medical Day Spa & Surgical Center Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel -  Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery center Leave me alone I have done nothing to you.  Marietta Georgia This author is a fraud Author: Vero Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel Marietta, Georgia