Your Search | 7 day web design

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
918-808-4196 or 918-289-7301 | 24/7 Movers or Paul | Seemed fine until everything went to SH*T Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: 24/7 Movers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Scam! Stay away Grandville Michigan Author: Mickleton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Grandville, Michigan

Oct 25 2016
Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold ,Lori Arnold Uses Houzz to obtain your info and calls with a fake interior design job Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Interior Decorators: Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold Internet

Oct 25 2016
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE DEGEORGE, MICHAEL DWECKLER, TANYA M Does not pay on time, Does not pay total amount due and will lie about all payments. BRANFORD Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE BRANFORD,

Oct 25 2016
Voda Host / Blue Voda Billing after account was closed Wilmington Delaware Author: Baxley, Georgia Web Hosting: Voda Host Internet

07:01 AM RIPOFF FROM HELL Internet Author: Selma, Alabama Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum It is a scam. 14 day free trial and cancel before 14 days, which I did. But they keep charging 89.95 per month. I called again and they said there was nothing on file that I had called. Fountain Valley California Author: McAllen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 23 2016
Joe's Datacenter, LLC Joes Data Center Spam Hosting Site posing as a web hosting service Kansas City (Paseo West) Missouri (US)
Author: Henderson, North Carolina Web Hosting: Joe's Datacenter, LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
Great Plains Lending, LLC Great Plains Lending, LLCOtoe-Missouria Indian ReservationRed Rock, OK 74651(877) 836-1506 Great Plains LendingPO Box 42906Philadelphia, PA 19101 ,Great Plains LendingAttn: Customer Support1050 East 2nd Street, Box 500Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 Biggest Scam Rippoffs ever, do not state the $ per day in agreement, only by year. They charge %9.00 then some interest rate a day, then claim the tribal By-law so they can't be sued for scamming people, when the tribal people do not benefit from any of this money. Red Rock, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: London, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Great Plains Lending, LLC Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Mike Stahl Web Design Mike Stahl Slander and threat of multiple SEO submissions about my business and charater San Diego California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Mike Stahl Web Design Internet

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
VibeShop.Com APS, Phoenician Secret INC, VibeShop Do Not Buy! Complete RipOff of your Money.. Consider it Stolen Pomana, San Fernando, Fullerton, Brea California Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: VibeShop.Com Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Hydrolux skin care CA skin Cellvia, CA skin hydrolux. Spoke to an individual by the name of Angel Cruze Hydrolux rip off, not a free trial and no 14 day cancellation notice on the website unknown Internet other companies associated Author: Kincardine, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydrolux skin care Internet

Oct 21 2016
Prince law, llc ripped off $1,500.00 for chapter 7 bankruptcy plantation Florida Author: Bruceton Mills, West Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: prince law, llc plantation , Florida