Your Search | 7 day web design

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Woodbridge Home Exteriors High pressure sales tactics, calling ome or more times a day Dallas TX Author: Topeka, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Woodbridge Home Exteriors Texas

Jul 24 2016
inventionhome.com Mike Ruane From: Mike Ruane Jacob Enterprises, Inc. / InventionHome.com 275 Center Road, Suite 105Monroeville, PA 15146Toll Free 1-866-THINK-12 Ext 132Local 412-229-1340 Ext 132Fax 412-229-1350mruane@inventionhome.com 7/22/2016 Order Total: $898 Balance Due: $0; Card Number :$599.00USD 275 Center Road, Suite 105 Monroeville, PA 15146 Internet Author: Mason, Ohio Internet Services: www.inventionhome.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Starcom Design Build Deceptive! Buyer Beware Columbia Maryland Author: Sykesville, Maryland Home Improvements: Starcom Design Build Columbia , Maryland

Jul 24 2016
Blue Wave Trading Blue Wave Trading AutoTrader has recompiled and stolen the software powering the blue wave precision autotrader from MicroTrend to avoid paying the license fee for NinjaTrader strategy indicators powering the NinjaTrader 7 algorithmic trading software - breaking NDA, copyright and agreement of sale and usage. 29 Mahae St, Makawao, Hawaii 96768
Author: Surfers Paradise, Alabama Computer Software: Blue Wave Trading Internet

Jul 23 2016
Villaire Free Serum Priscilla Industries 30 day free trial Villaire Serum. In less than 14days my bank was charged $98.77, and set my banking for recurring payments of $98.77 every 2 weeks! Pleasant Grove Utah Evidence of Fruad Encante Aging Serum Author: Hunnington Beach , California Attorneys General: Villaire Free Serum Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 23 2016
Betzip/pureplay You guys took 24.99 off my card I need you guys to put my money back on my card.. Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Adult Web Site: Betzip/pureplay Internet

Jul 23 2016
MassageM4M.com Frauded by this deceitful company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: MassageM4M.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Night Owl SP 24/7 customer service is unatainable Walpole,Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Pompano, Florida Cameras & Video: Night Owl SP Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Stuart Gersh Mortgages AmeriCash Mortgages Banking Mortgage Farce - A ninety day disaster Costa Mesa California Property Taxes unpaid Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Stuart Gersh Mortgages Costa Mesa, California

Jul 22 2016
Purelinegarcinia Pureline Pills made me sick. Refused to refund $79.95 because I called one day after deadline! Tampa Florida Author: Geneva, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Purelinegarcinia Internet

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

CreateSpace.com Internet
Author: Wenatchee , Washington Adult Web Site: CreateSpace.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
FarmersOnly.com Farmersonly is a scam. No farmers. Their flirt functionality is a lie for standard members New York Internet Author: Ellijay, Georgia Adult Web Site: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Conn's Harassment Waco, Texas Author: Gatesville, Texas Adult Web Site: Conn's Waco, Texas

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
24-7 in touch Clearwater, florida Bed bugs, don't pay, unproffessional, racist Largo Florida Author: Largo, Alabama Customer Leads: 24-7 in touch Clearwater, fl Clearwater, Florida

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
fire lake grand casino in Shawnee oklahoma august 7, 2015 was rip off of a bonus of $487 shawnee Oklahoma Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: fire lake grand casino shawnee, Oklahoma