Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 7 Day Web Design
There may be more reports for "7 Day Web Design"
For more results perform a general search for "7 Day Web Design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Suburban Sensations Suncoast Productions ltd No one to contact at Suburban Sensations, for help Chicago suburbs Internet Author: Streator, Illinois Adult Web Site: Suburban Sensations Internet

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Punch TV Eviction and Tax Evasion is Public Record Author: Alabama TV News Satiations: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Signal Hill, California

Feb 17 2017
RGB Love, Inc. / Chaz Decker Took My Graphic Design Deposit and Disappeared Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Decatur, Georgia Websites: RGB Love, Inc. Internet

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Colocation America colocationamerica.com (ColocationAmerica) Colocation, Web Hosting Provider, ColocationAmerica. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Tampa, Florida Web Hosting: Colocation America Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
LuxStyle International Scam and purchased an unordered item with an invoice of £54.98 Denmark Internet Author: Bradford, Alabama Adult Web Sites: LuxStyle International Internet

Feb 16 2017
Thomas Smile Design sending a false bill wanting money Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Customer: Thomas Smile Design Billings, Montana

Feb 16 2017
network capital funding corporation Liliana Martinez They pretend to answer your real request for assistance on the web. now they have my social security number and a few other things that can hurt my credit. miami Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding corporation miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California

Feb 16 2017
MassageAnywhere.com Total Scam Be careful they will take your money then delete your ad Internet Author: los angeles 90036, California Adult Web Sites: MassageAnywhere.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
24/7 loyal services ,googleadservices.com Ripped off and bullied while locked out of house Riverside Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Maintenance Companies: 24/7 loyal services Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers didn't deliver for Valentine's day, won't answer phones.. complete fraud.. saybrook Nationwide Author: Woodside, California Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Covered Glass, Inc, Window Design Group Ordered two windows. To be ALUMINUM, period, end of subject. Half aluminum and wood windows arrive. I decline the delivery. Simi Valley California Author: Woodland Hills, California Building Products: Covered Glass, Inc, Simi Valley, California

Feb 15 2017
Bank of america Nationwide Author: Silver spring, Maryland Adult Web Site: Bank of america Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers AKA fromyouflowers.com From You Flowers Deceptive Practice New York NY Resolved Author: Olathe, Kansas Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Garcinia Cambogia possibly:Advance Green Coffee Charged unauthorized recurring charges to credit card. NO products received. Sample returned unopened as husband is diabetic-not recommended. Charged full price $10593 first day of sample ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,order. Same chg week later. Two more charges week later 99.99 and 92.97. one for Green Tea - Many listed in scam report Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
Edable arrangements Ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my wife job for Valentine's day. Never received anything Dallas Texas I have a question Author: Dallas, Texas Adoption Agencies: Edable arrangements Dallas, Texas

Feb 14 2017
Sheri's berries Ordered a dozen chocolate dipped fancy strawberries for my wife for Valentine's day scheduled for morning delivery they never made it . Now I have a very unhappy wife . Reno Nevada Author: King city , California Consumer Services: Sheri's berries Internet

Feb 14 2017
The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia I ordered a fribromyalgia band(ring) on January 7, 2017, by January 31 I emailed them. I got the reply an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I phoned, same reply, I emailed they said they my email and then gave same reply, an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.It's now February 14, still no ring or repayment states Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida