Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 7 11 gas station
There may be more reports for "7 11 gas station"
For more results perform a general search for "7 11 gas station"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC ripped me off Internet Author: College Station, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
24/7 loyal services ,googleadservices.com Ripped off and bullied while locked out of house Riverside Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Maintenance Companies: 24/7 loyal services Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Duty free cuban cigars Damian BancroftDamian Cayman Ordered, waited 3 weeks, unable to fulfill, waiting for refund they promised 11 days ago. Caymans Internet Remove report, refund is being processed Author: Internet Credit Card Fraud: Duty free cuban cigars Internet

Feb 14 2017
The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia I ordered a fribromyalgia band(ring) on January 7, 2017, by January 31 I emailed them. I got the reply an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I phoned, same reply, I emailed they said they my email and then gave same reply, an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.It's now February 14, still no ring or repayment states Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Southern California Gas Company ignored my complaint letters, they never responded back to me, they never did anything about my problem, nor complaint, customer service is 100% useless, they are so Behind The Times when it comes down to Technology Los Angeles California ... Author: Los Angeles, California Utility Companies: Southern California Gas Company Los Angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 11 2017
TWC/Spectrum Someone from their company used my routing number from my checking account W.P.C.U and withdrew 222.00 from it put me a negative $243.26 including overdraft fee and they tell me it will take 5 to 7 days to correct this but it took them one day to mess my stole my money and bounce my checking account. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: TWC/Spectrum Dayton, Ohio

Feb 10 2017
Miller,Stark,Kline and assc telephone 6125020094 kept calling for George Trice even after I told them I`m not george Trice for the last 7 years ! charlotte North Carolina Author: BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Miller,Stark,Kline and assc charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 09 2017
Luminous Renewal Deceptive internet advertising, difficult customer service, defective product Pompano Beach Florida Same thing happened to me. Feb.7 2017 Author: Arlington, Virginia Beauty Products: Luminous Renewal Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 09 2017
American power & gas of nj Internet Author: Stockton, New Jersey Electrical Services: American power & gas of nj Internet

Feb 08 2017
Luxia #7 GIANTIC RIPOFF!!! You pay $5 for a small sample and in 12 days they send small bottle for $100 charge  Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Skin Care: Luxia #7 Internet

Feb 08 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, Inc AstoriaVR HeadsetsVR Shinecon Headsets I have tried to return my VR Shinecon Headsets since January 7 and no one will contact me. Santa Barbara California
Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanderian Enterprises, Inc Santa Barbara, California

Feb 08 2017
Blacklabel NO I called and cancelled my account. They refunded all fees. 7 months later I received a theatening call from a collections agency. Internet Author: Germantown, Maryland Alternative Health: Blacklabel NO Internet

Feb 07 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris works very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that our clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris puts all efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Temecula, California Specialty Stores: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals.

Feb 04 2017
Brad Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. It is a lawfirm that says I owe money on a Forcible Felony charge in Clay County, Clerk of Court in Spencer Iowa with an offense date of 8-29-11. Is not possible because I was already incarcerated in Prison at that time. I looked on Iowacourts.gov and entered the case number and guess what.? There is nothing there. Why? Because I never committed a crime there nor do I have a charge of this type any where on my criminal record. This is a d**n scam and I caution people who get any notice from these people don't pay a d**n thing. Contact the County Attorney in your County and report it. Urbandale Iowa Author: KINGSLEY, Iowa Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. Urbandale, Iowa

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 04 2017
Gorilla Foundation uc.order@ultracart.com On Dec. 7, 2016 I did order the Koko calendar for $25.00. I never received it. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: Gorilla Foundation Internet

Feb 04 2017
L'core SXM - Le Pure Reve Sint Maarten Author: simpson bay, New York Beauty Salons: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals.

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet

Feb 04 2017
Mega motors I brought a car from mega motors on 1-27-2017 and on my way home from work at 5:00 in the morning the car got stuck at a light and would not go. I put my foot on the gas and it still go so i put in park then drive and had to do this all the way home took it back to them they said nothing wasn't wrong with it so i took it to a mechanic and he said the transmission was slipping took the card and the mechanic number to them they still didn't do nothing then told me in order to get another car i would have to put down another down payment DALLAS Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Junk Dealers: Mega motors DALLAS, Texas

Feb 04 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris is working very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris is putting all our efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure our clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals. Las Vegas, Nevada