Your Search | 7 eelven

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

6, Report #1302026

Apr 26 2016
SugarSync I was billed even though they were notified 7 days in advance! San Mateo Nationwide
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: SugarSync Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 23 2016
Value Place WoodSpring Suites ValuePlace Wood Spring Suites Banging,Slamming and Fire Alarms going off Daily! Kids running around all night no supervision Police and Fire Dept daily with people burning crap in their rooms....drunks,yelling,Noise,Screaming 24/7 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,Indiana 46168 Nationwide
Author: New York Hotel: Value Place WoodSpring Suites Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 21 2016
Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Park View Legal provides 100% money back guarantee, 24/7 online portal access, & full transparency on the status of cases.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Rock Springs, Wyoming Credit Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego, California

Apr 19 2016
Rush Card Russell Simmons, Meta Bank no access to funds for 7 days or more. account balance amounts incorrect. funds missing. Nationwide Author: covelo, California Credit & Debt Services: Rush Card Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC BRANDON MOORE CEO, MICHAEL SAWTELL GENERAL MANAGER Company offered free 7 days trial them made it almost impossible to cancel and charge me $49.95 IRVINE California Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC IRVINE, California

Apr 15 2016
Dental Sticks Holdings Vince Marold I worked for Dental Sticks Holdings Vince Marold from 7/14-9/1/15.Vince Marold stopped paying many of the employees in 2015. Tucson Arizona Author: Open, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Sticks Holdings Tucson, Arizona

Apr 13 2016
Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions 1-concrete slab way out of square,2-porch floor left unusable,job started 7/21/15,still not completed,owner agreed to fix/finish but has not Trinity North Carolina Author: Trinity, North Carolina Landscaping: Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions Trinity, North Carolina

Apr 13 2016
24/7 Atlanta Locksmith Emergency Locksmith Broke my car window/ charged excessive amount Omaha Nebraska Author: Atlanta, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: 24/7 Atlanta Locksmith Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 12 2016
24/7 quickpick lock out service Daniel - service tech Word Smith bait and switch Phoenix AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Emergency Services: 24/7 quickpick lock out service

Apr 11 2016
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Apr 11 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: PandaResearch.com's clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with us. PandaResearch.com is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Garland, Texas Home Based Business: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age. Palatine, Illinois

Apr 11 2016
ClickFacts, Inc. Michael Caruso, CEO failed to pay freelancer for 7 months salary and now ignoring During 2 years working with ClickFacts, there was never a problem with me (Freelancer) and CEO Michael Caruso, until his Company ClickFacts.com started to decay with his own clients. San Francisco California
Rather than report an issue, bring headaches, I rather let it go Author: Manteca, California Internet Fraud: ClickFacts, Inc. San Francisco, California

Apr 08 2016
Ace Marketing Quill office supply, 7 marketing Ace Marketing is a scam. Run as far away from them as you can!!! Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: plymouth, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Ace Marketing Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Apr 07 2016

Apr 07 2016
Southern City Diesel Industries, Inc EMBA Corp. Management Company Doubled repair estimate, lied about completion of the repair, kept my truck 7 months in shop and did not repair at the end Auburn Georgia
Author: Brooklyn, New York Mechanics: Southern City Diesel Industries, Inc Auburn, Georgia

Apr 04 2016
Prom Belle a.k.a. prombelle.com They delivered a dress with a large red mark and refused to allow my return within the guaranteed 7 day window Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Prom Belle Internet

Apr 03 2016
Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company. Health Insuance Innovations. HCC Medical Insurance Services A guy named Tony sold me major medical insurance and told me it would cover 80/20 and he understood that all I needed was major medical. They charged me from 7/1/2014 until 3/1/2015 and whenIdid go to the doctor in Feb. of 2015 I found out that what theysold me was secondary insurance thst Ican not use because I dont have primary insurance which is what they told me I was purchasing. Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Internet

Apr 02 2016