Your Search | 7 eelven

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
Planet 7 Casino You can't win, Don't become a planet7casino loser. Boycott planet 7 UK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Casinos & Cardrooms: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 17 2016
At Your Service Appliance Repair-Faulty Work, No Resolution, 7 weeks later Would not recommend to anyone! North Kansas City Missouri Author: Missouri Warranty Companies: At Your Service Appliance Repair North Kansas City, Missouri

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 13 2016
Benedict Morris Binary Option Johnny Simons, Mia Morales,Mary S., Esther Smith not order and not authorized money transfer from Visa card 2K/3K in 7 minutes !! London Dominica Author: Mannheim, Brokerage Companies: Benedict Morris Binary Option London,

May 13 2016
Icebergcups April 7 ordered 2 cups. Have not received them . They got their money. Internet Author: Tahlequah , Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Icebergcups Internet

May 12 2016
Telhio credit union I had a chapter 13 three years ago I converted it three years ago to a Chapter 7  Columbus Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Telhio credit union Nationwide

May 12 2016
American Locksmith 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Was charged $150 for 25 seconds of work. Website clearly states prices starting from $35 for auto lockouts.  Nationwide Internet
Author: Denton, Texas Security Services: American Locksmith 24/7 Internet

May 09 2016
24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Dan Smith, Rod Nance, Sasha Smith Builder, building maintenance, repairs Norman Park Queensland Author: Toowong, Alabama Building Services: 24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Norman Park,

May 08 2016
earncashyearly.com CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA This company promised a 7 day evaluation which was not given. Britany at Clickbank ignored this promise on the clickbank cancelation website. Earn cash yearly ignored Googles policy that the content must be relevant to the domain. I requested both from yearlycash.com and clickbank that they cancel the $49 payment before the trial ended which was ignored by both. not given Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Websites: earncashyearly.com Internet

May 08 2016
Sling tv Billed for 7 day trial Internet Internet Maybe you should read? Author: Yonkers, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Sling tv Internet

May 08 2016
BILL GUNDERSON GUNDERSON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL NEWSLETTER DATED MAY 7, 2016, BILL STATES THAT SINCE MARCH 2009 HE HAS NEVER RETRACTED MY BULL CALL. San Diego California Author: SAN MATEO, California Financial Services: BILL GUNDERSON San Diego, California

May 08 2016
CA 7 Talent Creative Inc CA Model & Talent Management Complete Scam - Not given what contract stated: no prints, recording, coaching, etc Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: CA 7 Talent Creative Inc Toronto, Ontario

May 06 2016
British Airways Withholding refund request. Guaranteed within 1 week, it has been 7 weeks and counting with no refund. Harmondsworth Nationwide Author: arnhem, Other Airline Companies: British Airways Nationwide

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 04 2016
Hoverkicks SCAM!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! 463 7 Ave Suite 810 New York , New York Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverkicks Internet

May 03 2016
Boomstreet paid for/never received items totalling over $100 7 weeks ago The contact numbers were useless Nashville, AR Internet Author: Parma, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Boomstreet Internet

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois