Your Search | 7 eelven

Oct 08 2015
Tidewater Workshop On 7 May 2015 I ordered the Sandy Hook Adirondack Chair Collection # 1450. Oceanville NJ Author: Tupper Lake, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Tidewater Workshop Internet

Oct 07 2015
Crossroads Auto Group Liberty STF, Inc Waiting six weeks for refund. Plantation Florida Further status 10/7 Author: San Jose, California Auto Warranty: Crossroads Auto Group Plantation, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Pamela Sutter 7 year old AKC golden retriever for sale $1000 if going to sire $250 if not going to sire but have to prove neuter Frostproof Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Dog Breeders: Pamela Sutter Florida

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Sep 25 2015
10:37 AM Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 23 2015
Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada Said I was getting a free trail for $4.95, then less 7 days later charged me $79.95, when you try to cancel you can not get through, once you do they will not return money. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nv Internet

Sep 22 2015
Synergy Fitness Synergy Fitness Astoria Never canceled my membership and kept attempting to charge an old card. Then without any attempt to contact me, tried to charge me 7 times 7 months later and sent me to collection. Astoria New York Author: East williston, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Synergy Fitness Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
net 10 i bought a 25.00 card to have my cell and 7 days later they shut off my cell saying i never bought one i called them and they wouldnt help me at all florida Author: bethel, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: net 10 Internet

Sep 20 2015
Gary Fitzgerald Highrock Hill Development, LLC Failed to finish our new house and have a signed contract to complete it in 30 days. It is 7 months later and he refuses to do the work. Weare, New Hampshire Rebuttal Author: Weare, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Gary Fitzgerald Weare, New Hampshire

Sep 18 2015
softwaresupplysource softwaresupporthub WINDOWS 7 ACTIVATION KEY PROBLEM Internet Author: RIVERBANK, California Computer Software: softwaresupplysource Internet

Sep 17 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection ;one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Do you have a copy of the warranty? Author: Celina, Tennessee Auto Warranty: aa auto protection West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 16 2015
7-10 Services LLC Jesse Haug Untrustworthy Apple Valley Minnesota Author: Shakopee, Minnesota Building Services: 7-10 Services LLC Apple Valley, Minnesota

Sep 16 2015
Samsung T-mobile @ Greenwood Park Store Greenwood,In. On 7/23/2015 I purchase 2 Samsung Note 4 phones at the t-mobilestore in Greenwood,in. Samsung was offering a 200.00 rebate. One of the receipts was finally Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Rebates: Samsung Internet

Sep 15 2015
J&M Computer Repair Failed to give me a working windows 7 disk in case of re install Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Rebuttal Author: Tarrs, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: J&M Computer Repair Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2015
Restore 24/7 Restore 1, LLC Jack Hanks Don't PayTheir Contractors Scottsdale Arizona Author: Aurora, Colorado Home Improvements: Restore 24/7 Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 12 2015
03:54 PM is a SCAM - they get you to sign up for a 7-day free trial then immediately charge your credit card for 1 month of their most expensive service. If you use this company, CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS IMMEDIATELY to avoid paying them for services you don't use. New York New York Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Verifiers: Internet

Sep 08 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Free Spirit - Important Report Updates and Clarifications Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Sep 07 2015
American Camera Company  Got the same spill as the other guy. He said I need the 6 hour battery, and the camera did not come with a battery or charger. After getting me to agree to purchase the battery and charger. I had to give my credit card for the purchase. He said I would get the camera in 5 to 7 days . Did not get a shipping notice and no tracking number or carrier provided.  Internet Where I Am Now Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Cameras & Video: American Camera Company Internet

Sep 07 2015
JC PICK-UP & DELIVERY ,BROWARD CO., JC PICK-UP & DELIVERY,  BE AWARE: UNLICENSED MOVERS As of 9/7 JC PICK-UP & DELIVERYis NOT leggaly licensed by the State of Florida nor Palm Beach County to provide moving services. Internet
Author: South Florida, Florida Moving Companies: JC PICK-UP & DELIVERY (BROWARD CO.) Internet

Sep 06 2015
08:11 PM sammydress i ordered over $80.00 of clothes and none of them fit, some smelled of mildew i could not reach anyone on the phone number left for contact since june 2015 and one package as not arrived yet China Internet
Urgent refund for your order Author: MOSS POINT, Mississippi Customer: Internet

Sep 05 2015
Restore 1 inc /Restore 24/7 Jack Hanks, Stu Chambers Bait and switch, scam, never pay or late pay, Scottsdale Arizona Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Restore 1 inc /Restore 24/7 Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Long Island New York Author: Orlando, Florida Limousine Services: Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Long Island, New York

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet