installed

Your Search | 7 eelven

Apr 19 2014
aamco transmission why is my transmission not fixed after 7 weeks at your shop why lakewood Washington Author: spanaway, Washington Auto Repair Service: aamco transmission lakewood, Washington

Apr 11 2014
Answersby They are a 24/7 computer support company that rendered my computer unusable after fixing it. Internet Author: Sussex, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: Answersby Internet

Apr 11 2014
365 Professionnals windows 7 works only for few month, illegal version sold Internet Author: Ste-Catherine, Qu├ębec, Alabama Computer Software: 365 Professionnals Internet

Apr 10 2014
Citizens Bank 7 overdrafts for one check and they didn't cover it. Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Wake Up Now I purchased a Vegas discount card from Wake Up Now on January 7, 2014. As of April 10, 2014 I still have not received the card. Various emails have been exchanged but no card. Provo Utah
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Wake Up Now Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
fabritech Sleepys sold me a mattress protector that failed and finally 7 months later want to replace it with me PAYING FOR SHIPPING-AGAIN- cedar grove New Jersey Author: Medford, New Jersey Bed & Bath: fabritech cedar grove, New Jersey

Apr 09 2014
Allied Waste Republic Services This company has a ton a bad reviews! I only wished I would have seen them before. They are overcharging me $129.43 and they don't care. I have left 7 messages and they won't return my call. I use several waste removal companies and I have never had the problems I have with them. When my contract is up I will go with ACE Disposal no matter the price! Do yourself a huge favor and STAY away from Allied or Republic Services! Ogden Utah Author: Utah Recycling/Trash removal: Allied Waste Ogden, Utah

Apr 09 2014
Greenway Formula 7 Deceitful and promoting expensive products/services that are extremely ineffective. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Greenway Formula 7 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 07 2014
Hello Gorgeous Hair extensions ordered 7 weeks ago and still havent received shipment, havent had NO RESPONSE Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Hello Gorgeous Hair extensions Internet

Apr 05 2014
cash flow kit i was told that i would be paying $89.00 for this cash flow it i look at mybank account not even 7 hrs later and they have taken $159.00. ive called there support line 7 times nothing each time need help! miami Florida Author: fort polk , Louisiana Computer Marketing Companies: cash flow kit miami , Florida

Apr 05 2014
AJOA A SAMPSON AJOA AGEYEWAA 2007 MAZDA CX-7 CAR RIPOFF Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Accra, Other Liars: AJOA A SAMPSON Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 02 2014
Fast pay day loan Kevin,victoria I just got scammed by these people. I gave them $254.00 they told me I was gonna get 500.00. I knew something wasnt right but I didnt follow my first mind they said the money will be in my account by 7:30pm. After I purhased the greendot card and gave the number. I knew then I just got scammed. God don't like evil they will get there's im so mad at myself that was all I had in my checking account. I wish it was a way I can get my money back. Miami Florida Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Fast pay day loan Internet

Apr 02 2014
Green dot Money Pak Money Pak Takes your money and does not let you use it Phone support sucks, says go to web site then you can file a claim for a return of your money in 7 days what a bunch of crap. this business is scamming people daily Does not appear Internet
Author: Hastings, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Green dot Money Pak Internet

Apr 01 2014
harrison auto sales on high street aka Harrison auto sales on stringtown road BILL HARRISON RIPPED ME OFF BEING 7 MONTHS PREGANT WITH HAVINGFOUR OTHER CHILDREN columbus Ohio Author: galloway, Ohio Auto Dealers: harrison auto sales columbus, Ohio

Mar 28 2014
Credit Management, LP Just received a collection letter for a bill ,I paid, to Qwest 7 years ago Carrollton Texas Author: Winnebago, Illinois Telephone Companies: Credit Management, LP Carrollton, Texas

Mar 26 2014
Burks Beer Systems Inc Bobby Burk, Bobby Burks, Bob Burk, Bob Burks I would do negative stars if this were possible. Bobby Burk gave me a quote for a draft beer system installation and took a 50% deposit from me and never called me back. I called him several times and 7 months later still no response. PLEASE DO NOT give him any deposits ahead of time because he will just disappear with your money. He is a THIEF and the most unprofessional company ,if you can even call it a company, that I have ever dealt with Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Small Business Services: Burks Beer Systems Inc Chicago, Illinois

Mar 26 2014
Mobile Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a lemon and refused to give me my money back within 7 days Mobile, Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Mobile Auto Sales Mobile, , Alabama

Mar 26 2014
Super Venus Construction Corp I am a senior who lives in Brooklyn I hired a contractor by the name of Super Venus Construction Corp to do some work on my home back on 7/11. I gave Amrik a total of $1500.00. He completed part of the job and promised to return to complete the other portion, however, due to his delay in returning my son took it upon himself to complete the job since I needed it completed before the end of July. Queens New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: Super Venus Construction Corp Queens, New York

Mar 26 2014
wartune reality squared games, 7 road proficient city this company misrepresents itself and uses deceptive practices, in the specific instance I am referring to the company sold a pack in the shop for player consumption. this pack was for purchase by the player and was described in the game as having several components to it. Internet Author: Canton, New York Internet Fraud: wartune Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
Tp-7 Door-to-door magazine and book subscription scam Internet Author: Anonymous, California Nonprofit Organizations: Tp-7 Internet

Mar 25 2014
Bonjour Day Spa Bonjour 7 Day Spa of Winter Park Does not honor Groupons Winter Park Florida Author: Oviedo, Florida Massage Therapists: Bonjour Day Spa Winter Park, Florida

Mar 25 2014
Global Cash Card and/or World Processing LTD charges outrageous fees for ATM use, lists ATM's locations that are fee free but are not, refuses to return ATM fees that are listed on their website as free, VERY RUDE customer service agents, customer service blames cardholder for the ATM fees that are listed on their website as NO Fee ATM's, holds money returns from other companies for 7 days or more and that freezes card and unable to be used, refuses to accept that their list of ATM free locations are false and misleading, refuses to update their fee free ATM list, will not take any responsibility that their list is incorrect Irvine California Author: Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Mar 25 2014
Allan Unruh aka Dr. Shane Holmes Shane Unruh, Shane Holmes, Dr. Shane Holmes, Manager of NHL player Jack Johnson of the Columbus Blue Jackets NHL Jack Johnson # 7 of the Columbus Blue Jackets taken to cleaners by Allan Unruh aka Dr. Shane Holmes involving commercial real estate deal going bad Sunset Beach California Author: Sunset Beach, California Investment Brokers: Allan Unruh aka Dr. Shane Holmes Sunset Beach, California

Mar 21 2014
Nation Wide Wade Hunts office Purchsed auto insurance only to not be insured 7 days later when accident happend. Incompetent agent checked a box and held policy activation for 8 days Denton Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Nation Wide Denton, Texas

25, Report #1132096

Mar 20 2014
BBB SOUTHEAST FLORIDA / BBB WEST BEACH PALM FLORIDA I WORKED THERE AND I WAS TOLD TO CALL BUSINESSES AND GET THEM TO GIVE US 6 TO 7 HUNDRED DOLLARS TO BECOME ACCREDITED IF THEY DIDN'T WE TOOK THERE A RATING AWAY TILL THEY DID PAY US AND I GOT A CUT OF THE MONEY 20 %. WEST PALM BEACH Florida Author: Cujoe, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: BBB SOUTHEAST FLORIDA WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA , Select State/Province