Your Search | 7 eelven

Dec 02 2016
Paxum ewallet Scam claim my money would be sent to my credit in 7 days but will not respond to any email money is still not referred. Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Paxum Internet

Dec 02 2016
modlily/ paypal Rosewe, lulugal, rotita,chicme, twinkledeals fashionmia.they keep changing found them on facebook.7 San Jose Internet Author: Ventura, California On-Line Stores: modlily/ paypal Internet

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
7 Second Eye Lift is another useless Eye cream that does not work useless Product, Does not work, Waste of Money, Ripoff Provo, Utah Internet
Author: Palm Springs North, Florida Eye Care: Synergistic Nutritional Compounds Internet

Nov 28 2016
copymycommissions, James Johnson 7 + 197 ripped off without having nothing Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: copymycommissions Internet

Nov 26 2016
programs depot Sold me a Fake product number for windows 7 miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Software: programs depot miami, Florida

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Planet 7 planet7casino.com Reset my acount and took all of my winnings away because i won on a bonus code. Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: Planet 7 Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Fred Zuck Secor Fincial has been granted the right to garnish my checking account on an outstanding ballance from Columbia Credit services, the purchace of this servicable debt was not brought to my attention for 7 years, while Secor compiled 8% interest over that time cincinnati, ohio Ohio Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Collection Agency's: Fred Zuck cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 22 2016
Triple 7 movers Fraudulent company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portland , Oregon Moving Companies: Triple 7 movers Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 17 2016
BET ONLINE BLACKJACK blackjack 7 times in a row happen 2 times dont know dont know Author: vandergrift, Pennsylvania Websites: BET ONLINE BLACKJACK Internet

Nov 14 2016
CopyMyCommissions James Johnson, Kelly Simmons Took the last 7 dollars I had promised to give me something to make money online but only ripped me off Internet Author: Yuba City, California Computer Marketing Companies: CopyMyCommissions Internet

Nov 11 2016
Rewards Zones US I waited 35 minutes to fill a serve and I waited a week or two for my iphone 7 and still haven't received it Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Telephones: Rewards Zones US Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
TourParts.com; SIV Clothing, Entertainment1; James Crisman;Janet Crisman Refused to return over $10,000.00 in audio visual equipment loaned out to Jim Crisman. Sherman Oaks, California
New Information Author: El Segundo, California Party Rentals: TourParts.com SIV Clothing Entertainment1 california

Nov 07 2016
Answer Me 24/7 LLC Melinda Gail Russell Dont pay there employees and steals money from investors Marietta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Liars: Answer Me 24/7 LLC Marietta, Georgia

Nov 07 2016
Locksmith 25-7 ,website address is magic locksmith.net, Local locksmith service Charged way more than advertised online or quoted to me over the phone Portland Internet, Orego
Author: Clackamas, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Locksmith 25-7 Internet

Nov 04 2016
Premier KIA of Branford Rude Dangerous and untrustworthy Branford Connecticut Car Owners responsibility Author: New Haven, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Premier KIA of Branford Branford, Connecticut

Nov 04 2016
Cricket Wireless Charged me 7 payments in all for 1 monthly bill of $50.00 Covington Nationwide Author: Covington, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Experts Communication 24/7 Ahmed Raza FirdouziJames Ross MCA VENDOR BIG TIME SCAMMER! PAKISTAN Nationwide Author: baao, California Shipping & Handling: Experts Communication 24/7 Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Atlantic Costal Movers AC Moving & Trucking 7 Hours Late, Extremely Verbally Abusive, Dishonest About the Price, Rude, Understaffed, and Mean Gorham Maine
Author: Gorham, Maine Moving Companies: Atlantic Costal Movers Internet

Nov 03 2016
planet 7 casino failure to payout Internet Author: norfolk, Virginia Offshore Gaming: planet 7 casino Internet

Oct 29 2016
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California COURT FINDS PATRICK TENORE SR NEVER MADE ANY POST. GEORGE HANOLD SR WAS THE COWARD WHO REPOSTED POST ABOVE POSTED ON HIS FAMILY 7 YEARS AGO TO TRY TO DAMAGE TENORE IN PURE JEALOUSY COURT ORDER FINDS Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California