7 ELEVEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 7 Eleven
There may be more specific results for "7 Eleven"
For more specific results for "7 Eleven"
Showing 1-25 of 4,578 Found Reports For more specific results for "7 Eleven"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Luxia 7 Scam, deceitful, rip off Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Skin Care: Luxia 7 Internet

Apr 19 2017
Auro Gold / Auro Liquid Gold & Adya Clarity, (Black Mica) SCAM, Deceptive Product, Trick, Rip Off, Unsafe for Consumption Sacramento, CA Internet
This is a smear campaign we rebutted 7 years ago Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: wonderhearingaid Internet

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 15 2017
LA Scooter Service Shop had my bike for 7 months! They are constantly closed and refuse to respond to any of my phone calls/emails North Hollywood California
Author: North Hollywood, California Motor Vehicle: LA Scooter Service North Hollywood, California

Apr 15 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox divaElegant elchemy Nutritionist took over £1,000 From me, I paid for 7 Skype sessions, I only got 1. She lied and said she was involved with mayo clinic. Lebanon Internet Author: Benfleet , Alabama Alternative Health: Jacqueline Rizk Internet

Apr 13 2017
Pure Home Systems (Rainbow Cleaning Systems) try to charge me 5X what its really worth. 50700 North Davis Highway #7 Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Cleaning Services: Betty Barrett Robinson Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Sameer Lalani ( owner of Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion ) Restaurant hired my staffing company to work his event at Infinite Energy Arena on April 7, 2017 Tucker, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Tucker,, Georgia

Apr 09 2017
LaserPrinterChecks 7 Vayoel Moshe Dr. Unit 101. Monro,NY 877-586-6377 SCAM !!! Never received my checks !!! I want my money back !!! They are not answering any calls!!! Monroe New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: LaserPrinterChecks Monroe , New York

Apr 09 2017
SPOTIFY Charges my card over 7 times in 2 week period various amounts after I was verified for a student acct. via SHEERID they charge me $9.99 and i still get LOUD eardrum blasting ADS Stockholm, Sweden California Author: San Diego, California Media: SPOTIFY internet

Apr 02 2017
Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros unknown -- ripoff artists... shabby work... high prices... damages to home... do not honor any service guarantees Portland OR
Author: Portland, Oregon Locksmiths: Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros Internet

Mar 30 2017
CreditSense Business Checking my credit score for home lendeder was sent to a credit score to check my credit score that was needed to finish my home lender application i payed $1 didnt realize after 7 days i will be charged $39.99 to my credit card which was called and cancelled account which i didnt know i had an account only thought i was a 1 time deal im dusabled i cancelled the supposed accound asked for a full refund back to my credit card i still havent got my refund that i want Dallas Texas WRONG COMPANY! Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditSense Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
24/7 Mobile Locksmith the quote for service, after e-mailing them was $30 to $50, that didn't include the service fee and it wound up costing $113 total! Hurst Texas Author: Belleview, Florida Motor Vehicle: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dallas, Texas

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Can't talk to anyone in the office Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Luxia no, 7 Free trial ripoff internet Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: Luxia no, 7 Internet

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York