7 ELEVEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 7 Eleven
There may be more specific results for "7 Eleven"
For more specific results for "7 Eleven"
Showing 1-25 of 28,820 Found Reports For more specific results for "7 Eleven"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
New Start Media LLC charged twice for a 3.75 x 7 double business card ad that was never even published Davenport Iowa Author: Katonah, New York Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Davenport, Iowa

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 15 2017
HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeReportStore.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HomeReportStore.com is dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HomeReportStore.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HomeReportStore.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HomeReportStore.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HomeReportStore.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HomeReportStore.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 14 2017
RADIANCEEXL.COM Deducted $79.64 from my checking on 7/16/17. I have never heard of them. I have not a product from them either. don't know. GA Author: Osgood, Indiana Skin Care: RADIANCEEXL.COM Internet

Aug 14 2017
7 Eleven Not following Advertised Prices Lake Elsinore California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Fast Food Restaurants: 7 Eleven Lake Elsinore, California

Aug 14 2017
WOWW Fashion I ordered the professional hair steamer on 7/22/2017, paid almost $50 and never got it. They don't provide telephone number , no address is listed on the website. Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 12 2017
techies 24-7 failure to fix my computer Internet Author: sebastian, Florida Internet Services: techies 24-7

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 10 2017

Aug 09 2017
Blue Cloud Deals I haven't received the product I order for the past 7 weeks. I'm not sure, I used Facebook to order product Internet Author: Chinle, Arizona Sales People: Blue Cloud Deals Internet

Aug 08 2017
Choose direct hot tubs On April 5, 2010 i paid $ 3,499 for a hot tub that was to ship in 10-16 weeks. Delivery never happened. I called and emailed multiple times only being told there was a delay it would be delivered december 19th 2010 and because of my inconvenience i would get a premium extended warranty at no charge. Then it was delayed again with a delivery date of Feb 15, 2011. Then it was delayed again to April 7, 2011.. then june 6th 2011, i recieved an email saying thatthey are overwhelmed with complaints and to contact them if i wanted a refund. I did contact them and was told my refund would be made in payments starting in august 2011..no payment has ever been made to give a refund..i fought this and went to the district attorney who said there were lots of similar accusations. I deployed with the military in 2012 and closed my file. It is now 2017 and i have never gotten one cent of my money back Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Spas: Choose direct hot tubs Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Satisfied customer Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Aug 07 2017
Amir Kalde Amirhouses.com Took $3900 from us for a house that was unlivable and expect us to pay $700 a month Rent, and is refusing to repair the home to livable conditions per FL statute 83.51 or give us a full refund of our rent! We have 6 small children and are now left without a home to go to. Lakeland Florida
Take him to small claims court Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Landlords: Amir Kalde Internet

Aug 07 2017
Tickbox tv I returned the item on July 14, 2017. They received it and signed for it. I have an email stating a check was mailed on July 24th 2017 and I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I've communicated via email, chat and the customer service line that I found out is located in Costa Rica. sandy Springs Georgia Author: Boardman, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Tickbox tv sandy Springs , Georgia

Aug 06 2017
Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Following is the emails sent between me and Amy she posted on Offer Up with a location 7 miles away from me.Reporting your email along with email chain on all scam alert web sights, hope you don't get another your trace route is not in Missouri or TN. E For sale Supposedly Oakview MO Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Internet

Aug 06 2017
WINNER FURNITURE/RAC ACCEPTANCE I PURCHASE FURNITURE FROM THIS STORE ON9-16-2016. oN 7-1-2017 I CALLED TO STATE THAT MY PAYMENT WOULD BE LATE INSTEAD OF AGREEING THAT IT WOULD BE A 20.00 LATE FEE LILLIAN ADDED RAC BENEFIT PLUS DISCOUNT TO MY AGREEMENT I DO NOT WANT AND ADDED PAYMENT TO ADD EXTRA THINGS TO ACCOUNT AND REFUSE TO REMOVE LOUISVILLE KY INTERNET Author: Louisville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: WINNER FURNITURE/RAC ACCEPTANCE Nationwide