Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

7 Eleven

Showing 1-25 of 4,559 Found Reports For more specific results for "7 Eleven"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Can't talk to anyone in the office Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Luxia no, 7 Free trial ripoff internet Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: Luxia no, 7 Internet

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York

Mar 09 2017
24/7 Propane Herbert Cetrone Filed a Complaint Watford City North Dakota Author: Aiken, South Carolina Accounting: 24/7 Propane Watford City, North Dakota

Mar 06 2017
Luxia No 7 novudermskin.com, SGJ Skin Serum, DermaCream the internet advertising lures you in with a free trial, then it hits you with an expensive charge for their product in about 15 days. It does not state that you will be charged or how much the charge will be. Arizona Internet Author: Simi valley, California Skin Care: Luxia No 7 Internet

Mar 06 2017
Luxia No.7 skin serum Skittle*Aistyskincare When ordering this free trial there is no info to tell you it's autopsy and no way to cancel until they have charged you $99. There is no refund policy. No invoice. They make contact very hard. Very misleading. Only about getting your money. Arizona Arizona Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorney Generals: Luxia No.7 skin serum Internet

Mar 04 2017
Swappa.com Seller Kyle S. SCAMMED LIKE SO MANY, SELLER KYLE S. SENDS EMPTY IPHONE 7 PLUS BOX, SO IT APPEARS IS MISSING SO HE HAS TO BLACKLIST IT, AND THEN SEND ME THE BLACKLISTED USELESS PHONE. WATCH OUT LEHI, UTAH/ LAS VEGAS, Nevada Internet Author: New York, New York Internet: Swappa.com Internet

Feb 28 2017
Cold Spring Advisory Group Louis Ottimo, Michelle Ottimo, Cold Spring Harbor, EKN Financial Services Fraud, Illegal Activity, Professional Scam ,Steal Your Money, Disbarred, Criminal, Identity Theft Syossett New York Louis Ottimo of Cold Spring Advisory Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Author: Dist of Columbia Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory Group Syossett, New York

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
24/7 loyal services ,googleadservices.com Ripped off and bullied while locked out of house Riverside Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Maintenance Companies: 24/7 loyal services Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia I ordered a fribromyalgia band(ring) on January 7, 2017, by January 31 I emailed them. I got the reply an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I phoned, same reply, I emailed they said they my email and then gave same reply, an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.It's now February 14, still no ring or repayment states Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia Ontario

Feb 11 2017
TWC/Spectrum Someone from their company used my routing number from my checking account W.P.C.U and withdrew 222.00 from it put me a negative $243.26 including overdraft fee and they tell me it will take 5 to 7 days to correct this but it took them one day to mess my stole my money and bounce my checking account. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: TWC/Spectrum Dayton, Ohio

Feb 10 2017
Miller,Stark,Kline and assc telephone 6125020094 kept calling for George Trice even after I told them I`m not george Trice for the last 7 years ! charlotte North Carolina Author: BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Miller,Stark,Kline and assc charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 09 2017
Luminous Renewal Deceptive internet advertising, difficult customer service, defective product Pompano Beach Florida Same thing happened to me. Feb.7 2017 Author: Arlington, Virginia Beauty Products: Luminous Renewal Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Luxia #7 GIANTIC RIPOFF!!! You pay $5 for a small sample and in 12 days they send small bottle for $100 charge  Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Skin Care: Luxia #7 Internet

Feb 08 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, Inc AstoriaVR HeadsetsVR Shinecon Headsets I have tried to return my VR Shinecon Headsets since January 7 and no one will contact me. Santa Barbara California
Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanderian Enterprises, Inc Santa Barbara, California

Feb 08 2017
Blacklabel NO I called and cancelled my account. They refunded all fees. 7 months later I received a theatening call from a collections agency. Internet Author: Germantown, Maryland Alternative Health: Blacklabel NO Internet

Feb 07 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris works very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that our clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris puts all efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Temecula, California Specialty Stores: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals.

Feb 04 2017
Gorilla Foundation uc.order@ultracart.com On Dec. 7, 2016 I did order the Koko calendar for $25.00. I never received it. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: Gorilla Foundation Internet