Your Search | 7 eleven

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Customer Service Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas

Jan 15 2017
Premiere props Dan Levin Premiere Props ripped me off for $2,650.00 Been waiting 7 months now for payment and no money yet! El Segundo California Author: el cajon, California Museums: Premiere props California

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 12 2017
Prize candles Never recieved my 3 candles ordered Dec 7 2016 have emailed them with no response and they have not given my 41.00 back Internet Author: saint clair shores, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Jan 10 2017
Samsung galaxy note 7 recall note 7 recall ripoff Internet Author: Arlington, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Internet

Jan 10 2017
Getaroom GETAROOM.COM is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST37472, and a registered Travel Agent, IATA Number 45500011.Travel Agent’s principal place of business is located at 3010 LBJ Frwy. Ste 1500, Dallas,Texas 7 deceptive, misleading, fraudulent business practice, con-artist Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Hotel: Getaroom Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 07 2017
Hobbie Discounts Chris Oliver I ordered the remote control swimmer shark and clownfish on October 30 and as in January 7 I still have not received them Internet Author: Butte, Montana Credit Card Fraud: Hobbie Discounts Internet

Jan 07 2017
Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Broadcast Atlanta never paid the entire Prague office (7 employees) more than 2 months salary Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prague, Alabama Video & Film Production: Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount Placed an order on 12/7, was notified on 12/17 that order had shipped. Nothing has arrived as of today, January 5th. Company will not respond to emails. Money was taken from my account almost immediately. This is a SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM HOBBIES DISCOUNT! Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Mail Order Services: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 29 2016
tradorax -Benjamin Gold benjamin Gold I request a withdrawal and they did not want to give the money Temple Fortune, London, NW11 7 TL. Nationwide Author: cape town, Other Cross-Border Scams: tradorax -Benjamin Gold Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 28 2016
24/7 loyal locksmith Stole my identity and credit card d info Danbury, CT Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: 24/7 loyal locksmith Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
European Wax Center I was fired from European wax center also, They changed the center hours from 8:30am to 7:30am and recently 6:30am.  Marlboro New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Beauty Salons: European Wax Center Marlboro, New Jersey

Dec 25 2016
High Class Universe Ordered World's cutest dog bank on 12/7, never received, card already charged. Website disabled. Internet Author: Centennial, Colorado Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Shopify I saw an add on facebook with Shopify for a doggie bank. So I bought 7 of them at 21.99 a peice. Got an email verifying my order. Never received them Internet Author: Norton, Ohio Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Broke my grandkids heart by stealing their Christmas gifts! I bought 5 banks December 7, received a confirmation email but NOTHING else! Not even a response to my email! Shame on you! Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
LUXIA NO. 7 Luxia Skin, Luxia Serum Costly Free Trial na Internet Author: Cedar Grove, New Jersey Beauty Salons: LUXIA NO. 7 Internet

Dec 22 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC Dragon Dwellings It was posted on FB - a dog bank. I ordered it 12/7/16 for $21.99. They took the money but no product. Arizona - Florida Internet Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Gift Shops: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet

Dec 19 2016
High class universe On nov 228 2016 i ordered cute doggy bank from this company they took money out of my account said they would send email when sent 7 to 10 days i have not heard from them ive sent several emails to no avail. I think its a scam theres no phone number to call an i see several others have had same problem. Internet Author: bradenton, Florida Specialty Stores: High class universe Internet

Dec 18 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmiith Rip-off horrible customer service Dallas Texas Author: garland, Texas Auto Security: 24/7 Mobile Locksmiith Internet

Dec 18 2016
SATIN YOUTH Refused to give back my refund after cancellation. I have contacted satin youth by email and phone many times concerning my refund . when I call the reps. are very rude and unprofessional. I have one email stating allow 3-7 business for processing time,it has been over a month. Have been asked many time for my tracking # which I provided. STILL DON'T HAVE MY REFUND IT HAS BEEN SINCE 10/30/2016 Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Alternative Health: SATIN YOUTH Internet