7 ELEVEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 7 eleven
There may be more specific results for "7 eleven"
For more specific results for "7 eleven"
Showing 1-25 of 4,591 Found Reports For more specific results for "7 eleven"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 13 2017
ROK 7 ROK L ROK 7 just charged me 39.99 for nothing Lakeland Internet Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK 7 Internet

May 11 2017
GC WORKS INC, LANCE WAYNE TOOK MY DEPOSIT 7 MONTHS AGO. AND NEVER DID JOB. REUFES TO REFUND ME Miami Florida Author: Pembroke Park, Florida Consumer Services: GC WORKS INC Miami, Florida

May 10 2017
Debt Mediation Services John Cage Cindy White Claiming to have bought a debt from some loan agency for pay day loan service over 7 or 8 years ago, but not stating from who. Jacksonville Florida Author: Oakland, California Loans: Debt Mediation Services Internet

May 07 2017
atlastglobalcompany ttoption wire 16k and recall 20 k two times sent the money after isend the wire info with the name jake brown on april 7 never heard from him evr again amsterdam Internet Author: marysville, Washington Investment Brokers: atlastglobalcompany Internet

May 07 2017
Mark Amzler AH The Food Truck bought and paid for a window on 3/1/17 and still haven't received it 5/7/17 Fairless Hills Pennsylvania Author: Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: Mark Amzler Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

May 06 2017
bigstar.tv 24/7 Horror Claimed to give me movies to watch add free and when I sent payment still adds and you can't watch anything and they will not acknowledge my wanting my card credited Internet Author: GRAND BLANC, Michigan Internet: bigstar.tv Internet

May 06 2017
Advandate Prior Owner is James Ugi resides at lakeville Mass 13 woodland ridge dr.Prior email James@datingscripts.co.uk Advandate is a scam i feel sorry if you brought this software its not going any were in 7 years Cheyenne Wyoming They started owned in massachuetts Author: West Haven, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Advandate Cheyenne Wyoming, Massachuetts

May 05 2017
loulou auto sales milton ON wheel broke off the car when i was out of town called my sales guy told him what was up i told him i was 7 1/2 hours from home said hewould get back to me very shortly wanted me to tow the car back after i told him were i was he stopped responding to me milton Ontario Author: barrie, Ontario Auto Inspection: loulou auto sales milton, Ontario

May 05 2017
Smilebox Signed up for a 7 day free trial....got charged $47 and some change.....just cancelled my subscription...requested a refund...got nothing....called the phone number...its disconnected...i just want my money back. Nationwide Author: Anchorage , Alaska Cash Services: Smilebox Nationwide

May 04 2017
insula-dome fixed skylites two fixed skylites, exactly 7 years old both leaking Nationwide Author: wilton, Connecticut Building Products: insula-dome fixed skylites Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Gloss Motive They did not give sufficient time to use their product it took 7 days to receive product and i tried it 7 days and it did not work Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Moberly, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas,, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Luxia 7 Scam, deceitful, rip off Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Skin Care: Luxia 7 Internet

Apr 19 2017
Auro Gold / Auro Liquid Gold & Adya Clarity, (Black Mica) SCAM, Deceptive Product, Trick, Rip Off, Unsafe for Consumption Sacramento, CA Internet
This is a smear campaign we rebutted 7 years ago Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: wonderhearingaid Internet

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 15 2017
LA Scooter Service Shop had my bike for 7 months! They are constantly closed and refuse to respond to any of my phone calls/emails North Hollywood California
Author: North Hollywood, California Motor Vehicle: LA Scooter Service North Hollywood, California