707 CAR STEREO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 707 car stereo
There may be more specific results for "707 car stereo"
For more specific results for "707 car stereo"
Showing 1-25 of 26,846 Found Reports For more specific results for "707 car stereo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Rentalcars.com priceline.com rentalcars.com fraud, calculated risk, no reach to actual rental car provider Frankfurt, Germany Internet Author: Rochester, Michigan Auto Rentals: Rentalcars.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Ace Rent a Car Orlando Florida Does not honor contract - adds extra charges by misrepresentation Orlando Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Local Transportation: Ace Rent a Car Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
FIXD Automotive -or- FIXD: The Active Car Health Monitor Complete Junk. Do Not Buy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Auto Repair Service: FIXD Automotive Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Greasy Wrench Garage Justin is S***! Broke my car from fixing a brake leak. Young town Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Greasy Wrench Garage Young town, Arizona

Jul 25 2017
Mechanic at JD Byrider, General manager, and corporate Refuse to fix the car Mishawaka Indiana Author: Niles, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Mechanic Mishawaka, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
Martins Classic Cars Pay and he does not repair your car RIP OFF Westfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Martins Classic Cars Westfield, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
State Farm ignore auto diminished value claim Nationwide State Farm diminished value claim in Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Car Insurance: State Farm Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 24 2017
All safe locksmith aka $15 local locksmith Misleading pricing, stated $15 for the charge of car lockout, vague about the actual price over the phone. On-line based Internet Author: Reseda, California Advertising / Deceptive: All safe locksmith Internet

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
NCPA Insurance Servises, Charlotte Melita Frauded paperwork after signing contract. Added clause with nonrefundable fee not present in original documnets. Lost majority of my money upon cancelling. Carlsbad, North County Ford California Author: San Diego, California Car Insurance: NCPA Insurance Servises Carlsbad, California

Jul 24 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Interesting Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 24 2017
grundy worldwide grundy collector car insurance lied about quote, lied about contacting me, lied about car classification i chose horsham Pennsylvania
Author: corona de tucson, Arizona Car Insurance: grundy worldwide horsham , Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
LLTEK Motorsports Deceptive tactics, price gouging, hidden 28% restocking policy, attempted to cancel order 54 minutes after placed Montreal Internet Issue resolved, the owner remedied the situation Author: White Plains, New York Car Parts & Accessories: LLTEK Motorsports Internet

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Santander consumer usa Financed me for a obsered amount Fort worth Texas
Two to Tango Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Santander consumer usa Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
JD Byerider Ccac Author: North versilles, Pennsylvania Car Financing: JD Byerider