Your Search | 707 car stereo

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
Tint World Bensenville, IL 60106 Car window Tint install Bensenville Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Car Stereos & Alarms: Tint World Bensenville, Illinois

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Gieco Insurance Company Cancelled Insurance Under False Pretense, Do not value long-time customers, If Gieco pay claim cancel insurance, Insurance gouge Bethesda Maryland Author: Decatur, Georgia Car Insurance: Gieco Insurance Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
PNP LOGISTICS Paul Gupta Trucker denies damage to car West hills California Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: PNP LOGISTICS West hills, California

Feb 05 2016
Benchmark auto buyers of long island Mark marbreiter Sold car after bouncing pay of check and received lien release Baldwin New York Author: Fort plain, New York Auto Dealers: Benchmark auto buyers of long island Baldwin, New York

Feb 05 2016
Nationwide Insurance Charging for policy even after cancelled Fort Wayne Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Jim's Pilot Car Service They allowed a A semi with what looks like a transformer come into our little town and tear up my yard and the neighbors yard. Also damaged city property. What kind of idiot pilot car drivers allow senseless destruction of personal property. I will be filing a formal complaint with your service and dont fear someone will be paying for the damage. (((REDACTED))) Muskogee, Oklahoma Author: Admire, Kansas Trucking Companies: Jim's Pilot Oklahoma

Feb 03 2016
Hertz Car Rental Or The Hertz Corporaton Or Hertz Ill treatment of college age daughter renting car Hurst Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Car Rental Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Car Wash USA Express Will not repair damages caused by their services Southaven Mississippi Follow up Author: Southaven, Mississippi Consumer Services: Car Wash USA Express Southaven, Mississippi

Feb 02 2016
Joe Ricci Automotive Group Joe Ricci Widowed Mother Scammed on Junk Car Taylor Michigan Author: Monroe, Michigan Junk Dealers: Joe Ricci Automotive Group Michigan

Feb 02 2016
PODERSA ,podersa.com.ar Te cobran para iniciar un plan, tasa fija, dan vueltas y no cumplen con lo acordado antes de pagar,luego no te devuelven el dinero, te quedas sin auto, pierdes el tiempo, y se quedan con el pago inicial.. San Miguel TucumanThey charge , podersa.com.ar PODERSA to initiate a plan, fixed rate, go round and do not meet agreed before paying, then do not return the money, you run out of car, you lose time, and are left with downpayment .. San Miguel Tucuman Author: San Miguel Tucuman, Other Auto Dealers: PODERSA Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Led outfitters processed Order without approval New York Internet
Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Led outfitters Internet

Feb 02 2016
GEICO Auto Insurence 1.changed policey rate without notifying me. 2.clame car mow out of new car statas san diego , calif Nationwide Author: oklahoma cioty, Oklahoma Car Insurance: GEICO Auto Insurence Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
access insurance access insurance would not pay claim or return phone calls after paying $423.00 a month fee for insurance ATLANTA GA Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Car Insurance: access insurance Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
lyndon southern insurance company Juniper MGA refusing to pay ,because there insured refuses to answer there calls Brenton Tennessee Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Car Insurance: lyndon southern insurance company Brenton , Tennessee