Your Search | 7620 sonoma highway, santa rosa

May 26 2016
Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Scam business practice, very deceptively add autoship and start charging your card a amount that was nevder disclosed Santa Ana California Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Internet

May 25 2016
Tresor Rare Palm Beach Snake oil salesmen. Con artists of the worst kind Palm Beach Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico $$ REWARDS Offered: Tresor Rare Palm Beach Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
DLO Media Corp and CEO Danilo Lee Waste our time and money. Fraudsters? Santa Monica California Author: Golden, Colorado Advertising Agencies: DLO Media Corp Santa Monica, California

May 23 2016
UVS PreLitigation UVS litigation Litigation Scam Nationwide Author: Santa Cruz, California Lawyers: UVS PreLitigation Nationwide

May 23 2016
YP Marketing Solutions The Yellow Pages YP ,Yellow Pages, Advertising in Yellow pages is a rip off! 13690 Riverport Dr-Ste 200 Maryland Heights, Missouri 63 Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 21 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Skin Optics and Eyessentials on Face Book Ordered Trial Sample for $4.95 and was billed $94.00 and $69.00 for two products every month until I caught it on my cc. Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

May 21 2016
New Brillance New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Neenah, Wisconsin Eye Care: New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe, California

May 21 2016
Inherent Beauty Nexacell Ignored cancellation Charged Bank Acct. $88.79 Santa Ana California Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered two skin care samples to try for 30 days. They charged me $97.00 without my permission. Pacoima California Author: Santa Monica, California Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 18 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials I accepted the free trial offer and called to cancel, but still received another shipment and was told that I did not cancel in time. Santa Ana California Author: Scottsville, New York Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Eye Essentials Santa Ana, California

May 17 2016
Culver City Toyota Sales lied about federal and state tax rebates on Plug in car Culver City California Author: Santa Fe Springs, California Auto Dealers: Culver City Toyota Culver City, California

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 15 2016
AT&T Uverse AT&T Lied, Ridiculed, No-showed for Appointments, Failed to Install, False Advertising, False Promises, Fabrications, Unjustified Charges, Lack of Customer Care, No Regard for Customers Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Rancho Santa Margarita , California Cable TV: AT&T Uverse Nationwide

May 15 2016
Panorama Towing Padded my towing bill by getting lost in a residential street! Driver couldn't keep a straight face when I confronted him. Santa Clarita Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Auto Towing: Panorama Towing Oregon

May 15 2016
Skin optics Eye essentials Total scam Santa Ana California Internet Author: Long Beach Island, New Jersey Eye Care: Skin optics Internet

May 14 2016
Assist2Sell HEARTLESS , MONEY HUNGRY, GROSS Santa Clarita CA
Author: New york, California Realtors: Assist2Sell Santa Clarita,

May 14 2016
Marvin De la Rosa Air Conditioning Scammer Hialeah Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Consumer Services: Marvin De la Rosa Hialeah, Florida

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Inherent Beauty Offered a product trial for shipping and handling of 3.95 and thern charged my debit card 89.85 Santa Ana California Author: WESTFIELD, Indiana Beauty Products: Inherent Beauty Internet

May 12 2016
Top Level PR Did not provide service purchased. Did not honour guarantees made. Santa Monica California
Author: Burnley, Alabama Small Business Services: Top Level PR Santa Monica, California