Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

800 205 9198, NSS Magazine Subscription

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Golf Tailor LLC Golf Tailor Phone order turns into $29 monthly charges for email subscription NEVER ordered-SCAM Edmond Oklahoma Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Sporting Goods: Golf Tailor LLC Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 21 2017
American Safety Council, uceusa.com, 123driving.com, americansafetycouncil.com, amersc.com, 800-393-1063, 800-732-4135 Fraud, bad material, unwilling to return moneys, discrimination, rudeness and unlawful business practice. Orlando Florida Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: American Safety Council Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Designboom Design Boom Magazine Competition site has unfair practices. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Designboom Internet

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Robert Jackson, Terry Door to Door Magazine Sales Rip off take your money and never get your magazines. Company won't answer your call nor return any phone messages you leave on their ph.# 888-526-1207 Omaha Nebraska Author: Boca Raton, Florida Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

Mar 18 2017
Good Housekeeping Refuses to cancel subscription I dont want and keeps billing me with threatening notices Harlan Iowa Author: Stow, Ohio News Media: Good Housekeeping Harlan, Iowa

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Mar 16 2017
Peoplefinders.com I cancelled subscription 1 month in, after that - I was billed for 2 years of service! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Peoplefinders.com Internet

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina

Mar 15 2017
Treatsie llc Bought a subscription ,3month, in December. It is no mid March and I haven't seen a thing. We've recieved sorry for the delay twice. I have left 3 emails. Only recieved one automatic answer. I've called every number I could fined and never any answer or return call Little rock Internet Author: Palmdale, California Mail Order Services: Treatsie llc Internet

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
OnFitness Magazine Half of OnFitness Magazine Is Old Material from Past Issues California Author: Denver, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: OnFitness Magazine Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Vanguard Documenting Agency VDA, Div Market Group Annually charged $39 for a magazine subscription that was not being delivered Brainerd Minnesota Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Vanguard Documenting Agency Brainerd, Minnesota

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
1-800-flowers 800-flowers.com 800 Flowers Just does NOT care about You 18936 Nationwide
Author: Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: 1-800-flowers Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
North Shore Agency-NSA ,nsapay.com Magazine subscription/renewal payment Melville New York Author: Stratham, New Hampshire Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency-NSA Melville, New York

Mar 13 2017
aga tech support LLC Neuron support took $199 for anti-virus which failed/ ruined computer/ replacement $800 MORGANTOWN West Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: aga tech support LLC MORGANTOWN, West Virginia

Mar 12 2017
Derm Essence Watch magazine subscription offer of free beauty products Internet Author: Emerson, New Jersey Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Mar 11 2017
beauty wrinkle cream 2 hidden subscription scams new york Author: tualatin, Oregon Home HealthCare: beauty wrinkle cream Internet

Mar 10 2017
Con tinuity Subscription Merchants old lady rip off Nationwide Author: Elk Rapids, Michigan Skin Care: Con tinuity Subscription Merchants Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide