Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

800 205 9198, NSS Magazine Subscription

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Fangoria Magazine Did not receive what I paid for Northport New York Author: Sarnia, Wyoming Mail Order Services: Fangoria Magazine Northport, New York

Feb 22 2017
Derma Brite Creams la MiracleDirect marketing continuity subscription merchant's Charged my checking account never sent product, bank verified funds sent to them but they deny that they rec'd..Can't speak to supervisors, can only reach telemarketer.. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida TV Advertisements: Derma Brite Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Dana Jackson Bufluv Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Book & Magazine Publishers: Dana Jackson Internet

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Derma DEvine Free sample subscription scam Savanah ga Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Skin Care: Derma DEvine Internet

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
Value Plus Sempris Magazine Rewards Plus Be very careful when you order anything over the telephone Wayzata Minnesota Author: Shirley, Indiana Infomercials: Value Plus Internet

Feb 14 2017
American College of Healthcare Sciences ACHS Does Not Honor Subscription Preferences or Email Address Changes Portland, OR Nationwide Author: Refugio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: American College of Healthcare Sciences Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
1-800 Flowers Valentines Day for my of 36 years Carle Place, New York Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Florists: 1-800 Flowers Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Food Network Magazine Harassament for renewal of magazine each month sending Renew Invoices! Harlan Iowa Author: Florida, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Food Network Magazine Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
1-800-LOANMART WHAT A JOKE!! Encino California Author: visalia, California Car Financing: 1800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 09 2017
1800LoanMart Internet, Encino, California Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: 1-800-LoanMart Internet, Encino, California

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia FREE Trial is a scam!! I was FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED FULL PRICE ON MY CREDIT CARD. These scammers ALSO PLACED me on a SUBSCRIPTION AND FRAUDULENTLY charged my Credit card 8 times! Customer service & supervisors are NO help! Rude! This company needs to be held accountable for their actions and lies. I will be contacting a lawyer and will reach out to all of you to see what can be done. Have faith guys. I refuse to be a victim of these liars & scam artists. Internet
Author: Windsor, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Update Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 07 2017
efax Will not provide refund, but will cancel your subscription Internet Author: Yulee, Florida Internet Services: efax Internet

Feb 06 2017
Screambox Will not answer phone and keeps charging my debit card refuses to cancel subscription California they claim Internet Author: Haslett, Michigan Questionable Activities: Screambox Internet

Feb 06 2017
Spoil Meow Up Fine Cat Products False Advertising, Failed to respond to email requests to cancel subscription, no product received except sample box Woodland Hills California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Spoil Meow Up Fine Cat Products Woodland Hills, California

Feb 04 2017
Repair Surge Purchased Subscription for 2 Vehicles to use online Manuals Not as portrayed 3rd world product not as described Internet Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Repair Surge Internet

Feb 04 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Attempted to collect money on a bogus magazine subscription Old Bethpage New York Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Feb 04 2017
Dermasoft Skin Resore and Purecell Eye Therapy RVA*REVIVEANTIAGIN 888-2111497 NJUS Deceptive Advertising and Trick Subscription Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Bait-and-Switch: Dermasoft Skin Resore and Purecell Eye Therapy Internet