Your Search | 800 205 9198, nss magazine subscription

Sep 01 2015
match.com will not refund my credit card for a subscription that I did not want anymore Internet Author: springville, Indiana Dating Services: match.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Capital billing service Readers Subscription Service Collections fraud Los Angeles California
Author: Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Capital billing service Los Angeles , California

Sep 01 2015
DC Magazine Sales, LLC I was told it was a contest, but I was ripped off Phx Arizona Author: Shirley, New York Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales, LLC Phx, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
northamericasreaderschoice this company called me asking if iwanted a subscription i told them no..please help thanks. el paso Texas Author: palmbay, Florida Telemarketers: northamericasreaderschoice el paso, Texas

5, Report #1252091

Aug 31 2015
Mailbox Media Angelic Religion Asked me for $ 216,00 in a magazine purchase to help children in need Glendale Arizona Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Glendale, Arizona

6, Report #1251953

Aug 31 2015
Progressive Business Publications PBP Extremely poor way of deceiving businesses, every negative word fits perfect to represent this company Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Decatur, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2015
Magazine Processing Center Charged my credit card for magazines I didn't order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Fond du lac, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 28 2015
http://www.meds-easy.com www.Meds-Easy.com Internet India Phone:800-556-5617 they took my money scam me Internet Author: saudi arabia, Arizona Beauty Products: http://www.meds-easy.com Internet

Aug 27 2015
reservations.com hotelreservations.com, 800-916-4339 Hotel booking fraud Site lists two locations: Seattle and Florida Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Hotel: reservations.com Internet

Aug 27 2015
Discount Magazine Club Stole money from my credit card supposedly to pay for magazine which I never received Internet Author: Courtenay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Discount Magazine Club Internet

Aug 27 2015
Subco unsolicited magazine subscription Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio News Media: Subco Internet

Aug 26 2015
Lavish Skin Care Signed up for monthly subscription without Consent Internet Author: Lawrence, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Aug 26 2015
North American Reader's Choice Unidentified Caller Had Personal Information and wanted my credit card info Fort Meyers Florida Author: Manchester, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: North American Reader's Choice Fort Meyers, Florida

Aug 26 2015
North America Direct Services Magazine subscriptions Charged my card more than i told them Reno Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: North America Direct Services Internet

Aug 25 2015
clearwater magazine exchange I hear from this company at least six times a year, and it is always the same old story.You have won one million and one dollars, here is the thing I never had bought any magazines from them in the past so why would I pay anything from them now?I never They have called me at least five times a day Clearwater Florida Author: Grangeville, Idaho Lottery: clearwater magazine exchange Clearwater , Florida

Aug 25 2015
Vip readers service Can not cancel over priced products Lakewood Ohio Author: Corona, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Vip readers service Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Mira Vie Skin/Eye Care Not a Free Sample - Expensive Double Subscription! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Mira Vie Skin/Eye Care Internet

Aug 24 2015
North Shore Agency NSA North Shore Agency they are trying to extort money for a magazine, Saltwater Fisherman that I discontinued the subscription on. They are saying that they are giving me an opertunity to continue my subscription for $35.00. I do not want it. Also, they failed to send me a tote bag with each subscription renewal, and original subscription purchase. Old Bethpage, New York Author: perryville, Maryland Fishing: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage,, New York

Aug 24 2015
ABCmouse.com No Annual Subscription Renewal Notice; No Humans, No Refunds, No Intelligence Glendale, CA Internet Author: Hercules, California Education & Learning Centers: ABCmouse.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
Magazine SVC Affiliation with PCH Magazine Subscription No magazines and numerous charges Nationwide Author: Norfolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Magazine SVC Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
National Magazine Exchange Chraged my account, claimed they did not Nationwide Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Lexington law firm Lexington Law Firm360 North Cutler DriveNorth Salt Lake, UT 84054(800) 341-8441 cost me a lot of money for nothing north salt lake Utah Author: central Islip, New York Credit & Debt Services: Lexington law firm north salt lake , Utah

Aug 19 2015
Living Well Today Magazine worthless advertising and they overcharge you Chatsworth California Author: Cathedral City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Living Well Today Magazine Chatsworth, California

Aug 18 2015
plasma net inc freelotto i have been trying to cancel my subscription and when i try to change the status on my phone i can't get through, i have been trying to unsubscribe for several months grand central station, new york, new york 10163 new york Author: Nashville, Tennessee Adult Web Sites: plasma net inc Internet

Aug 18 2015
Rude Boy Clothing, Rude Boy Magazine, RudeBoy Clothing Store Rude Boy Clothing store is a SCAM! Rude Boy magazine selection is poor quality. Do not shop Brooklyn, New York Nationwide
Author: brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: Rude Boy Clothing RudeBoy Clothing Nationwide