800 205 9198, NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 800 205 9198, NSS Magazine Subscription
There may be more specific results for "800 205 9198, NSS Magazine Subscription"
For more specific results for "800 205 9198, NSS Magazine Subscription"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 23 2017
Try Replenish Sneaky subscription scam Internet Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Skin Care: Try Replenish Internet

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA They are a terrible warranty company - but no worse than most of the others Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 21 2017
Mykel Monroe AKA Persona Magazine Scammed, Did not pay, stole, bad business, fraud, thief, took advantage Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mykel Monroe/ Persona Magazine Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Pure CBD 800-796-1089 Pure CBD (MORE LIKE PURE BULLS**T) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Viking Magazine Harassing, Bullying, Refusal to Cancel Services Internet Author: Saraland, Alabama Sales People: Viking Magazine Internet

Jun 19 2017
Anand Systems Inc Anand Systems Inc Bhavesh Vakilbhavesh@anandsystems.com1-800-431-4786 Ext. 17 SCAM COMPANY Tracy California Author: Florida Computer Software: Anand Systems Inc Tracy, California

Jun 19 2017
MLM Formula Josh Cope Can not use email to cancel subscription within 14 days period America Internet
Author: White River, Other Internet: MLM Formula Josh Cope Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Done Right Automotive SCAMMED me out of $800! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Done Right Automotive Sevierville, Tennessee

Jun 16 2017
ILUMADERM This company is a scam I read through the fact they it is an on going subscription so I never completed my sale they charged my card anyway !! and would not listen and only gave 75% back website Internet Author: Huntington Station, New York Eye Care: ILUMADERM Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 14 2017
North Shore Agency on behalf of Remedy Health Media, LLL as an agent for Univ of CA, Berkeley Credit agency mailed me a letter claiming I owed money for a magazine ,white Paper, subscription that I neither ordered nor received. Old Bethpage New York Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage , New York

Jun 13 2017
dadsareawesome.com auto charging my credit card for a subscription i new nothing about Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Family Services: dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jun 12 2017
Juvarelle, New Look Allure and New Skin Look False advertising, scam, lied to by customer service on 3 occasions, subscription based model never revealed. Internet Author: Sorrento, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Internet

Jun 11 2017
Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Alpha Prime EliteAlpha Prime Elite TestoAlpha Prime Elite Nitric Stay away from this scam! They use hidden expensive subscription programs to steal your money! Fountain Valley Nationwide
Author: Matthews, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Viking magazine Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking magazine Nationwide

Jun 08 2017

Jun 08 2017
FIDELITY EXPRESS MONEY ORDERS CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS1301 MAIN STREET, Sulphur Springs 75482P O BOX 768SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX 75483 RECORDING STATES System Problems, call again later 800-621-8030 & 903-885-1283 SULPHUR SPRINGS Texas Money Orders Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: FIDELITY EXPRESS MONEY ORDERS SULPHUR SPRINGS, Texas

Jun 06 2017
skin novela KKB eyecomplexTUS restorskincomplexNouveau Skincomplex skin product scam--claims to be sending you a sample, but you're then enrolled in $89/month subscription not sure not sure Author: atlanta, Georgia Skin Care: skin novela Internet

Jun 05 2017
N2 Publishing N2Pub.com Magazine Scheme Clermont Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: N2 Publishing