Your Search | 86th street photo video

Jul 22 2014
Solis Productions Edward Luna Solis: Eddie Solis Paid in full over $4400 did not recieve Photo albums as promised or Video. windermere Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida DJ Services: Solis Productions windermere, Florida

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Plisco.com They said if I buy a playstation giftcard and email it to them, I would get a code, I could use to purchase a product form thier site at a sale price. Not sure Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Plisco.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Paul Murton Con Artist, Hustler, Deceptive Practices Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, New Jersey Media: College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Internet

Jul 17 2014
Sony Corporation of America SENT LENS TO SONY BECAUSE OF SPOTS INSIDE THE GLASS. SONY SAID I ABUSED,OR MISUSED IT, THE LENS HAD NEVER TOUCHED THE CAMERA. NEW YORK New York TEXAS Author: GLADSTONE, Oregon Cameras & Video: Sony Corporation of America NEW YORK, New York

Jul 17 2014
TheDigitalPros Digital Pro, TheDigitalpros.com, other similar Bait and switch Fraud Miramar Florida Author: West Columbia, Texas Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros Internet

Jul 16 2014
BWN Video black wrestling network Does not send merchandise Atlanta Georgia Author: Southgate, Michigan On-Line Business: BWN Video Internet

8, Report #1162083

Jul 15 2014
Bogabids Ripped me off for $200, never did get cameras! Internet Author: Regina, Saskatchewan, Alabama Cameras & Video: Bog abides Internet

9, Report #1162078

Jul 15 2014
Amazon Ripped me off Internet Author: west hollywood, California Cameras & Video: Amazon Internet

10, Report #1162076

Jul 15 2014
Steele Management “STEELE” MANAGEMENT ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY – take action for a lawsuit Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Video & Film Production: Steele Management Toronto, Ontario

11, Report #1162007

Jul 14 2014
camerasandparts.com Never got my camera back El Paso, Texas Internet Author: Garland, Texas Cameras & Video: camerasandparts.com Internet

12, Report #1161992

Jul 14 2014
A J Richie Camera Bait and Switch price increase Brooklyn New York Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cameras & Video: A J Richie Brooklyn, New York

13, Report #1161946

Jul 14 2014
k street advertising Ryan Scott Jensen,Aaron Christner, Jeremy Rogers and Vince Scapuzi, told me they would build me a website and get it up and selling for $5000 Lakewood Colorado Author: paris, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: k street advertising Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2014
National Credit System I have sent in a copy of my Social Security Number and Photo ID to this company service times telling them that I don't owe any apartment complex any money.  Atlanta Georgia Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Collection Agencies: National Credit System Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 12 2014
Mobitech Store Suspicious financial practices. Internet Author: Other Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store Internet

Jul 12 2014
Car Camera Direct steals your money Miami Internet Author: Bay Point, California Cameras & Video: Car Camera Direct Internet

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Howard Beach Studios is a SCAM Howard Beach Studio photography and video really sucks. Ozone Park, New York Author: New York Photography: Howard Beach Studios Ozone Park,, New York

Jul 11 2014
closeout digital As far as I am concerned I have been robbed and am considering calling the police. San Jose Internet Author: Wenatchee, Washington Cameras & Video: closeout digital Internet

Jul 10 2014
Main Street Host Harassed, Threatened, Lied, Used, Ripped Off, Robbery Without a Gun! Amherst New York Author: Cape May Court House, New Jersey Search Engine Optimization: Main Street Host Amhers, New York

23, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Epic Photo Tours Herb Leventon Did not honor a contract, did not pay for services rendered Danbury Connecticut
Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Travel Services: Epic Photo Tours Danbury, Connecticut

Jul 10 2014
Geoff Darling - Azzota - Labshops.com Sold surplus microscope camera without working driver Randolph New Jersey
Author: Roka, Other Cameras & Video: Geoff Darling - Azzota Internet