Your Search | 86th street photo video

Apr 29 2016
Psychic on 28th Street SCAM SCAM SCAM ... Plays on your weaknesses New york New York Author: New York, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic on 28th Street New york, New York

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Environmental Products of Georgia Chris Haase Total Scam Incompntent Elgin Street Sweeper Dealer Atlanta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Truck Dealers: Environmental Products of Georgia Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 27 2016
Inventel (As Seen On TV) Dash Cam Pro Will not ship my order or issue a refund even though I paid to insure the order. Internet
Author: Lansing, Michigan Cameras & Video: Inventel (As Seen On TV) Internet

6, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

7, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

8, Report #1302083

Apr 27 2016
Medicus Golf R.M.C. golf video Offered a golf video on line internet Author: Melbourrne , Alabama Sports Instruction: Medicus Golf

Apr 25 2016
OAP Media Group Tony Tyler Scammer and Fraudulent Demo Reel Production Company Atlanta, Chicago, Tampa, and Miami Georgia, Illinois, Florida
Author: California Video & Film Production: OAP Media Group Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 25 2016
Sunset Electronics Selling old merchandise as New; Promised Warranty does not exist. Rockaway Park Newyork
misdirected anger...perhaps less caffeine? Author: Pacific Northwest, Washington Cameras & Video: Sunset Electronics Internet

Apr 24 2016
James westness (Jim) scam con artist- excon who is supposedly trying to change his life Las Vegas, Nevada
I said what brah? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: James westness Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2016
high street tattoo tattoo shop columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Tattoo Shops: high street tattoo columbus, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 21 2016
Digital Outlets Scam & Fake business NY city / Unknown Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Apr 20 2016
Diamond Resorts /BestEverVacation.com/VRC/https://www.diamondresorts.com/sweepstakes/terms. Vacation SCAM! Rude,Terse,Ghetto,Incompetent,Ignorant/Unintelligent Street talkers, lacking in Cust. Serv! Florida/Vegas Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Resorts: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
DigitalOutlets.net Scammers BROOKLYN New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Cameras & Video: DigitalOutlets.net Internet

Apr 19 2016
joe ryan iii @joeryaniii joecryaniii@gmail.com SCAMMER BROKE AGREEMENT DEAL - Didn't compensate me after 2 months of me directing editing & delivering his music video los angeles california Author: los angeles, California Video & Film Production: joe ryan iii los angeles, CA

Apr 19 2016
Armed Forces Vacation Club Took $380 for a week in Penang, Malaysia @ Leisure Cove. The 2 bed had a door that did not lock, toilets did not flush, termite eaten doors - unsafe!!!! Would not reimburse for week, stayed one night & rented two places down the street from this pit. Salt Lake City Internet Author: Westport, Massachusetts Timeshare Rentals: Armed Forces Vacation Club Internet

Apr 19 2016
New Audio Video Counterfeit products Long beach California Internet Author: Torrance, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: New Audio Video Internet

Apr 18 2016
Defy products Defy Relentless Inc Drew Janes Horrible Service NON-functional Product do not buy from this company Tempe Arizona Author: New York Cameras & Video: Defy products Tempe, Arizona

Apr 16 2016
Celedon Trucking AKA Quality Drivers Don't work for this company... See my blog posting and video about it! Indy Indiana Author: Lincoln Park, Michigan Trucking Companies: Celadon Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Deborah Christie, The Christies Real Estate Team REMAX All Points Realty unprofessional and inappropriate behaviour, lost me my $10,000 deposit on a condo, failed to protect my interests. 409-1148 Westwood Street Coquitlam, sellers' realtor: Jennifer Hood, Georgia Pacific Realty Coquitlam British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Realtors: Deborah Christie, The Christies Real Estate Team Coquitlam, British Columbia

Apr 16 2016
Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Tom and mike Negative if possible! These guys sold me a broken car at a premium price. First off i was tricked by their contract, Next a week later all my check engine lights come on and my catalytic converter is now bad but they can fix it for 800 dollars. Then i find out my heater vents dont even work, more money. The premium audio video system that was in the car, a major upsell point also doesnt work! They wont help with anything , class A scam artist scum bags! they also jacked up my dmv registration costing me more money too. Encinitas California Test Drive? Author: San diego, California Auto Dealers: Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Encinitas , California

Apr 15 2016
NY Dance Faktory ABANDONED PREGNANT BOSS TO OPEN OWN STUDIO DOWN THE STREET!! Cortlandt Manor New York This Sounds More Like An Attack Then Just A Bad Review Which Is Cleary False And I Will Tell You Why! Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Dance: NY Dance Faktory Cortlandt Manor, New York

Apr 15 2016
St. Pete Holdings, LLC 75th Street, LLC, 1721 Cortez, LLC, Bay Area Management, LLC, Wine Yard, LLC, 9th St., LLC - Habibollah Shobeiri Takes advantage of unsuspecting honest workers Bradenton Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: St. Pete Holdings, LLC Bradenton, Florida