Your Search | 86th street photo video

Nov 26 2016
LVNV Funding LLC Emmett L. GoodmanAttorney for LVNV, 544 Mulberry Street Macon GA 31201 Vexatious litigation, deceptive practices ... Macon Georgia Nationwide Never EVER Author: Social Circle, Georgia Questionable Activities: LVNV Funding LLC Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Printerpix Sent bad metal photo and have been giving me the runaround for over a year now. Internet Author: Yakima, Washington Artist Galleries: Printerpix Internet

Nov 22 2016
Video Tech Innovation, VTI, VMI, Video Marketing Innovation YouTube video production, formatting and advertising Mt. Pocono Pennsylvania
Update December 4, 2016 Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Video Tech Innovation Mt. Pocono, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2016
PowerSellerDigital Bait and Switch Snellville Georgia Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital Snellville, Georgia

Nov 21 2016
Malibu Cameras Malibu Camera's Really Got The Last Photo Laugh MALIBUCAMERAS.COM Internet Author: Odon, Indiana Cameras & Video: MalibuCameras.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Gretchen Hines Gretchen Slatter Sent a False Item After Purchased Hayes Virginia Author: Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Gretchen Hines Hayes, Virginia

Nov 20 2016
skin element/eye vibe borealis trial offer for skin element and eye vibe 12924 pierce street, Pacoima california Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: skin element/eye vibe Internet

Nov 19 2016
Deal Empire Deal Empire is on Facebook telling people and a video offering a slimming panty that they never ship to you . I bought 2 pair and no response from them dont know Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 19 2016
Redbox.com Charged me twice! Once while I was on the phone with them. Nationwide Author: Anderson, California Video Stores: Redbox.com Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
VACATION TO GO ALAN FOX CEOCHRISTINE PARSONS fraud, deception, misrepresentation, Vacations To Go 5851 San Felipe Street, Suite 500 Nationwide Responding to Unhappy Customer Over Exchange Rate Author: London, Cruise Ships: VACATION TO GO Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
CALLSMASTER INC 364 E, Main Street, Suite 1012, Delaware US,19709 They scammed me for the amount 299.99 Delaware
Author: El Cerrito, California Computer Service & Repair: CALLSMASTER INC

Nov 14 2016
Daxmart Accessory Packages They were very rude after they got my money Internet Author: Tampa , Florida Cameras & Video: Daxmart Internet

Nov 14 2016
Integrated AVS Hugo Jarimillo Classic Deceptive Trade Practices Little Elm Texas Author: Texas Cameras & Video: Integrated AVS Little Elm, Texas

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Silver ridge direct Internet Author: Converse, Texas Video Stores: Silver ridge direct Internet

Nov 10 2016
TORONTOTECHSERVICE SLIME ENTERPRISES shoes scam - ordering from Toronto, Canada receiving from China wrong shoes wenshanli 2#, Building 11, No.2 Street, Station So Internet
Author: st-eustache, Alabama On-Line Stores: TORONTOTECHSERVICE Internet

Nov 10 2016
The Ring; Ring Doorbell Ring Products Ring Doorbell meets the minimum System requirements only flaws cause the company to breach the paid cloud subsription Santa Monica California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cameras & Video: The Ring Santa Monica, California

Nov 10 2016
SpyTec Inc horrible customer service Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: SpyTec Inc Internet

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida

Nov 07 2016
CameraSky Digital Skies Group Pty Ltd Android Enjoyed Klukkur Have taken money and will not refund Melbourne Internet Author: Newcastle, Cameras & Video: CameraSky Internet

Nov 07 2016
Brett Hickey is a Canadian Fraud and Scammer Operates Star Mountain Capital in New York. Brian D. Finn Chairman Brett A. Hickey Chief Executive Officer & Investment Committee Member Robert W. Long President & Investment Committee Member Dr. Lev Borodovsky Chief Risk & Compliance Officer Christopher J. Gimbert Chief Operating Officer Rya Fraud, Scammer Brett Hickey Star Mountain Capital, LLC New York New York
Legal Notice Author: Detroit , Michigan Brokerage Companies: Brett Hickey is a Canadian Fraud and Scammer Operates Star Mountain Capital in New York. New York,

Nov 05 2016
Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Paul Kavin Nutall 2ndChance FGA Breach of contract, Hollywood Investment Scams, A True Con Artist Hollywoood Internet
6 girls were a part of this Author: Scottsdale, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Internet

Nov 04 2016
Everondrones / John Barrett Drone Repair SCAM FRAUD Phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Cameras & Video: Everondrones Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 04 2016
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet
None of This Information Is True At All Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health Internet