Your Search | 86th street photo video

Aug 19 2015
Digitaloutlets.net www.digitaloutlets.net ripoff, not delivering product, emails to verify order, cancellation fee for non delivered items. online- california perhaps Internet Author: playa del rey, California Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets.net Internet

Aug 19 2015
Satin Finish Concrete Peter@satinfinishconcrete.com I paid $5,000 cash, (they don't take credit cards) to stain my master bedroom concrete floors. They didn't patch the concrete and all the numerous cracks are there. It looks awful. The company will not fix it or pay to have it fixed. The actual show a video of my floor our their FB page. It hightlights all the defects! I am now going to have to pay to have the entire floor tiled!!! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Planatation , Florida Home Improvements: Satin Finish Concrete Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 19 2015
Daxmart daxmart.com Ordered a camera on July 9, 2015 never recived the camera so I cancelled the order and requested a full refund.  London, England Internet Author: Stanley, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Daxmart Internet

Aug 18 2015
Mojo Video Marketing They sold software that did not work. Customer support was the worst I have ever experienced. Customer support would call me at 7:30pm to fix an issue, well after I left the office. Software crashed 4 times and when I asked for a refund they sent me through their skype customer service to speak with a specialist named Cinnamon. This has been the most unprofessional experience I've ever had and its insulting how they hide behind marketer of the year. It seems that they like the rebuttal more than providing a service they promised and satisfing customer service issues. Arizona Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Mojo Video Marketing Internet

Aug 17 2015
Daxmart Daxmart.com Bait & Switch Brooklyn New York Author: Aurora, Ohio Cameras & Video: Daxmart Brookland , New York

Aug 17 2015
Steven Belcher http://dcviz.com/ Con artist Washington DC DC Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Video & Film Production: Steven Belcher Internet

Aug 17 2015
OMG Multi-Media LLC Russell Cameron Kept deposit for a video to be made and never made the video! Lake Oswego Oregon
Author: Sebastian, Florida Video & Film Production: OMG Multi-Media LLC Portland, Oregon

Aug 16 2015
Maria Andros Maria Andros Buckley, Video Marketing Queen, Video Conversion, Refuses Refund on 30 Day Guarantee. La Jolla California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Maria Andros Internet

Aug 16 2015
illumo Event Never delivered the video for my wedding as stated in the contract and in our wedding agreement. Thailand Internet Author: Miami, Florida Video & Film Production: illumo event Internet

Aug 15 2015
Seda Okur, Seda Yenice Scam artist liar deceptive Nationwide
Seda Okur really exists Author: Alabama Liars: Seda Okur Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
kixeye.com Account banned without any reason, a Racist Attitude Internet Author: Internet Video Stores: kixeye.com Internet

Aug 14 2015
Premier Companies Premier Event ServicesDJ, Photo, Video, AV, Lighting Design poor communication, no follow up, no tying up loose ends Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland DJ Services: Premier Companies Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
T.J. Rohleder MORE, Inc. now known as:DIRECT RESPONSE NETWORK305 East Main Street\Goessel, KS, 67053-9989 LIES, LIES & MORE LIES! TRUTH: TAKE THE MONEY & RUN! Goessel Kansas Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Liars: T.J. Rohleder Goessel, Kansas

Aug 11 2015
DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT FLORIDA DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT PAULA ADDERTON V.P. Operations Direct Video Entertainment DIRECTV Service Provider Rips Off Their Contractors Beware! Boynton Beach Florida Author: Alabama Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT FLORIDA Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2015
Emerson tv Defective tv, and I have a youtube video to prove it. Nationwide Author: Boone, North Carolina TVs & VCRs: Emerson tv Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
sellusedgames.com Screwed Me austin Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Video Stores: sellusedgames.com austin, Texas

Aug 09 2015
The Original In & Out Pizza express, located on 5811 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19141  215-548-8885 It saddens me when restaurant business establishments move into predominately black influence neighborhoods and treat everyone and low-level criminals. I recently moved into the W. Oak Ln. neighborhood two months ago. Just like everyone else in America I received on my doorstep almost every day fliers entice me to purchase from their establishment. When I did decide to actually give The original In & out express pizza a chance to retain me as a loyal customer I did I did not get the quality service that you would expect from the so-called The Original In & Out Pizza express, Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Restaurant Delivery Services: The Original In & Out Pizza express, 5811 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19141 (215)548-8885 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2015
Best Buy Lies about price matching guarantee by store manager in Woodland Hills, Calif Woodland Hills California Let me clue you in on a few things... Author: West Hills, California Cameras & Video: Best Buy Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
priceline.com Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Street stole money, rip off, theives, uncooperative, New york city Nationwide You were not ripped off... Author: conyers, Georgia Travel Agencies: priceline.com Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Boiler room denial phone number - 1- 855 -881- 2327. people of middle Eastern descent would freeze peoples computers. It would appear to be windows defender, to clear your computer call this number. Refer to the number above. They represented themselves as Mic Froz my computer while in video confronce with tigerdirect. com unknown Washington Author: Walla Walla , Washington Internet Fraud: Boiler room unknown , Washington

Aug 06 2015
Kuru Film Productions Timon Van De Voorde Lost film material, unreliable, will steal rights from you, will frame you by using illegal contracts. Ghent Internet Rebuttal Author: Ghent, Other Video & Film Production: Kuru Film Productions

LilPlay.com Phoney site for movies and music Internet
Lilplay Customer Services Author: San Diego, California Video Stores: LilPlay.com Internet

Aug 06 2015
Logiticare Logisticare left me bleeding in the street. Hartford Connecticut Author: West babylon, New York Emergency Medical Services: Logiticare Hartford, Connecticut

Aug 05 2015
Animoto Inc 2011 a web designer made a website for a our business he recommended using this coming to trial using video advertising. I used my credit card for the free trial only and they have charged me each year even with a new credit card. You login in and it says it expires the following year auto renewal is off but they constantly take $30 US each year. I submit tickets and they do not reply. There is no contact details whatsoever they need to be shut down. Internet Author: Elimbah QLD, Computer Marketing Companies: Animoto Inc Internet

Aug 05 2015
Janet Spencer Janet Spencer scam money for relationship and marriage moon Park California Internet
photo Author: vero beach , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Janet Spencer Internet