86TH STREET PHOTO VIDEO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 86th street photo video
There may be more specific results for "86th street photo video"
For more specific results for "86th street photo video"
Showing 26-50 of 12,643 Found Reports For more specific results for "86th street photo video"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 06 2017
edirect incorporated Sweepstakes Clearinghouse i order wireless camera ups cant delivery to my PO box and they have return to sender until today no package nor a letter dallas Texas Author: paterson, New Jersey Cameras & Video: edirect incorporated dallas, Texas

Jul 05 2017
Dhalia Duran Dhalia Duran , Dhalia Duran Does Not Pay her Invoices, Dhalia Duran Steals Dhalia Duran is a thief autowerks automotive @ 169 Penshurst Street, Bever Nationwide Author: sydney, Alabama Cleaning Services: Dhalia Duran Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
Charter Communications Attn: Strategic Accounts TeamNewton, CT. 06470A check Sent By Priority Mail for the amount $2,950.00 By: Magaly Quezada WTTAA SERVICE LLC Apt 2 Dr MLK Street St Petersburg Fl Frankly I don't remember what I did online but just filled out a few surveys... days later I received a check in the mail with no explanation documentation for the amount $2,950 and then of course went to the bank for them to verify the legitimacy of the check. Of course they said it was fraudulent.... I also investigated myself by locating the person that sent it by Priority Mail spoke to the owner of the property and of course they said there's no such person that lives in Apartment 2.... Individual at St Petersburg Florida;the company Ne NA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Charter Communications Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Know Your Nanny Rip off Tomsriver New Jersey Author: Swansea, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: Know Your Nanny Tomsriver, New Jersey

Jul 02 2017
Etia I was on my Facebook account just going through my timeline I then seen a video add of a way you could make money online by just sharing links of the site . After I went and registered with my information I copied the link and began posting it on my social media after I had reached the amount of people I was suppose to reach in order to be paid I clicked the button saying that I was approved for a payment..the link however took me nowhere so I thought maybe I needed to wait a little longer after logging back in to Etia.info several times trying to receive the money I was told I would receive I still didn't receive anything. Address is not listed. Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Internet Fraud: Etia Internet

33, Report #1382023

Jul 02 2017
RSJ Commercial INC Robert Streeter Jr ,BOB,  Great Lakes CCTV , website I placed a $900.00 order april 21, 2017, I never not the complete order and the order was wrong products. Conneaut, Ohio Ohio Author: lillington, North Carolina Cameras & Video: RSJ Commercial INC Internet

Jul 02 2017
Dinooz scam Dinooz scammer using my photo I hired them for web design, but they use my photo all over the web without permission. BEWARE.. Internet
Scammer Behind Dinooz Author: Riverside, California Websites: Dinooz Internet

Jul 01 2017
Red Box DVD Rentals Scamm to force you to pay for and download a driver to watch the dvd you just rented Mercer Isaland Washington Yes my computer that has the best protection I can get might have a computer VD, but ! Author: Mercer Island, Washington Video Stores: Red Box DVD Rentals Internet

Jul 01 2017
Branded Logo Designs Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Video & Film Production: Branded Logo Designs Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
VIZIO TV Vizio televisions No Video / No Picture / Black Screen Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland TVs & VCRs: VIZIO TV Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Rose'gal Scam LEFT DOOR, 2ND FLOOR, BLOCK C, SAN BENITO STREET 1 Internet
Author: Snellville, Georgia Clothing Stores: Rose'gal Internet

Jun 29 2017
Countspectaculer Inferno slots Mighty slots 99 slot machine I am owed $800 from the casino and they refuse to wire my winnings Curgam Malta DSLR Suite 659 Ftieh Street, Birkirk Costa Rica
Author: Englewood, Colorado Art Galleries: Countspectaculer Nationwide

40, Report #1382007

Jun 29 2017
MPB.Com MBP.com / Camera Store Wasted time / discriminated on me / accused me of fraud New York City Internet Author: Santa Barbara , California Cameras & Video: MPB.Com Internet

Jun 28 2017
BT FINANCIAL GROUP GOEDEN GERALD FRANCISDIRECTOR OF FINANCE24 Douglas Street, Glasgow, G2 7NQ, UK Provide fake delivery Bank-to- Bank Sydney 275 KENT STREET GPO BOX 2675 SYDNEY NSW Author: Alabama Financial Services: BT FINANCIAL GROUP Sydney, Other

Jun 26 2017
FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Empire FacilitiesFront Street Facilities non pay, slow pay, unresponsive, unprofessional Bohemia New York Author: Park City, Utah Property Management: FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Bohemia, New York

Truffulre I was ripped off Haleiwaia Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Video Stores: Truffulre Haleiwaia , Hawaii

Jun 26 2017
SHOP10TOP.com USB spy charger is bogus and no hassle returns is a lie internet only Internet Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Cameras & Video: SHOP10TOP Internet

Jun 25 2017
Harley-Davidson 2017 CVO Street Glide is a Total POS! Nationwide
Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Motorcycles: Harley-Davidson Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Get Digital World WordPress PluginsWordPress ThemesNew Product DevelopmentGraphic Design WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Graphic Design Atlanta Georgia Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Video Stores: Get Digital World Internet

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 18 2017
Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba: axetrades.com/ ROLLTRADE SOLUTION LPCompany number SL026537Address Suite 4336 Mitchell House, 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BDBaltic Concert LlpOffice 8 44-46 Morningside Road EH10 4BF EdinburghNumber: SO304245Incorporation date: 2013-01-23Evgeny Axetrades.com (Rolltrade Solution) is a complete scam and should be avoided Edinburgh, Scotland Internet Author: Hartford, Connecticut Brokerage Companies: Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba:axetrades.com/ Internet

Jun 17 2017
Power Sellers Digital Broken camera suppose to be new Internet Author: Thompson, North Dakota Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Internet

Jun 16 2017
Authorized Camera Service Incompetent Camera Repair Service Woodland Hills California Author: Van Nuys, California Cameras & Video: Authorized Camera Service Woodland Hills, California