86TH STREET PHOTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 86th street photo
There may be more specific results for "86th street photo"
For more specific results for "86th street photo"
Showing 1-25 of 3,756 Found Reports For more specific results for "86th street photo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 19 2017
Patrick PK Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Cabbage Tech/ Coyote Wall Street/ Potcoin/ Titcoin/Irishtechnews/ Stratton Oakmont stole $200,000 from crypto investors and will not pay back. From me stole 2.2 bitcoin New York Internet
Erratic Behavior Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Patrick Kerry Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Internet

Jul 19 2017

Jul 17 2017
Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com double charge for gift baskets and the products are stale and putrid Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Richmond, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Olives on Tap Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2017
Gary W. Hales Thomas Freeman Gold Import Scam Artist: Gary W. Hales 4225 Toledo Street, Coral Gables, Miami, Florida Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: Gary W. Hales Internet

Jul 15 2017
Ruby Tuesday's Michael Westerdale General Managing Partner Discriminitory practices, highway robbery Deer Park New York
photo proofs of discrepencies Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Ruby Tuesday's Deer Park , New York

Jul 12 2017
Wallstreet Greetings Wallstreet Greetings or Tim Voss this company is a rip off they are rude and the quality of their product is poor. Would never do business with them. Wall street greeting card company KY 3265 Pinckard PikeVersailles, Kentucky 40383 wallstreet greeting company greeting cards versailles Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Printing & Copy Services: Wallstreet Greetings Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York

Jul 09 2017
Pictarine Walgreen's photo App RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF I ordered pictures on June 8th 2017 and never received them. I called the number listed no one answers and the mailbox is full. I sent numerous e-mails no response. Walgreen's said they couldn't help me because I went through a third party so know I'm out of $29 bucks. Chicago Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland On-Line Stores: Pictarine Internet

Jul 05 2017
Dhalia Duran Dhalia Duran , Dhalia Duran Does Not Pay her Invoices, Dhalia Duran Steals Dhalia Duran is a thief autowerks automotive @ 169 Penshurst Street, Bever Nationwide Author: sydney, Alabama Cleaning Services: Dhalia Duran Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
Charter Communications Attn: Strategic Accounts TeamNewton, CT. 06470A check Sent By Priority Mail for the amount $2,950.00 By: Magaly Quezada WTTAA SERVICE LLC Apt 2 Dr MLK Street St Petersburg Fl Frankly I don't remember what I did online but just filled out a few surveys... days later I received a check in the mail with no explanation documentation for the amount $2,950 and then of course went to the bank for them to verify the legitimacy of the check. Of course they said it was fraudulent.... I also investigated myself by locating the person that sent it by Priority Mail spoke to the owner of the property and of course they said there's no such person that lives in Apartment 2.... Individual at St Petersburg Florida;the company Ne NA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Charter Communications Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Dinooz scam Dinooz scammer using my photo I hired them for web design, but they use my photo all over the web without permission. BEWARE.. Internet
Scammer Behind Dinooz Author: Riverside, California Websites: Dinooz Internet

Jun 30 2017
Rose'gal Scam LEFT DOOR, 2ND FLOOR, BLOCK C, SAN BENITO STREET 1 Internet
Author: Snellville, Georgia Clothing Stores: Rose'gal Internet

Jun 29 2017
Countspectaculer Inferno slots Mighty slots 99 slot machine I am owed $800 from the casino and they refuse to wire my winnings Curgam Malta DSLR Suite 659 Ftieh Street, Birkirk Costa Rica
Author: Englewood, Colorado Art Galleries: Countspectaculer Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
BT FINANCIAL GROUP GOEDEN GERALD FRANCISDIRECTOR OF FINANCE24 Douglas Street, Glasgow, G2 7NQ, UK Provide fake delivery Bank-to- Bank Sydney 275 KENT STREET GPO BOX 2675 SYDNEY NSW Author: Alabama Financial Services: BT FINANCIAL GROUP Sydney, Other

Jun 26 2017
FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Empire FacilitiesFront Street Facilities non pay, slow pay, unresponsive, unprofessional Bohemia New York Author: Park City, Utah Property Management: FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Bohemia, New York

Jun 25 2017
Harley-Davidson 2017 CVO Street Glide is a Total POS! Nationwide
Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Motorcycles: Harley-Davidson Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 18 2017
Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba: axetrades.com/ ROLLTRADE SOLUTION LPCompany number SL026537Address Suite 4336 Mitchell House, 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BDBaltic Concert LlpOffice 8 44-46 Morningside Road EH10 4BF EdinburghNumber: SO304245Incorporation date: 2013-01-23Evgeny Axetrades.com (Rolltrade Solution) is a complete scam and should be avoided Edinburgh, Scotland Internet Author: Hartford, Connecticut Brokerage Companies: Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba:axetrades.com/ Internet

Jun 15 2017
midtown moving&storage,inc 810 east 170th street,Bronx,new York they sold me things kept changing dates to I lost anything bronx New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Environmental Violators: midtown moving&storage,inc bronx, New York

Jun 13 2017
peter john CANADA HOTELAddress: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan Canada,Ontario L6A 1S6, CanadaContact Number +1225395555The manager of CANADA HOTEL we need men and women who can work and livein canada , CANADA HOTEL will payfor your air ticket, accomodation and tw eat my money and give me fake canada visa i send money in banin canada Internet Author: dina, Other Advertising / Deceptive: peter john Internet

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Earnest Cook Ejai Da Cook, Ejai CookEarnest CookEjai Atypical Cook Ejai Known as Earnest Cook claims to be a photographer and asked woman to do shoots with him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter he even has a Black Planet Page, he books photo shoots with people and either never gives them their pictures or makes up a lie about the pictures so he can rebook another shoot and will try to add that one for free so he can build his clienttell up, he also comes with a soft story about having a brother who has a disease where he can't move and walk and he has to do everything for him, and orders food for him everyday and claims they don't have any money to eat so he asks his clients for money for the bus and says he doesn't drive and everything. Alsip Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Earnest Cook Alsip, Illinois