88 FULTON RUSSIAN BATH HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 88 Fulton russian bath house
There may be more reports for "88 Fulton russian bath house"
For more results perform a general search for "88 Fulton russian bath house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
JA COMERCIO DE MATERIAIS DE CONSTRUCOES LTDA took the order and did not pay us the balance 11787.7$ MANAUS Internet
Author: Hangzhou, California Bed & Bath: J A COMERCIO DE MATERIAIS DE CONSTRUCOES LTDA & IPPAX GROUP CO., LTD Internet

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Charter Communications SPECTRUMBright House Networks In Bed with Morgan Stanley while walking on our Backs with Overstated Unrealized Inflated Receivables St. Petersburg Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
PrizeCandle Took my money and I never received the candles Santa Monica Internet Author: Clyde, New York Bed & Bath: PrizeCandle Internet

Mar 17 2017
Roy Rojas Garcia Stole and scammed over $50,000 from me on a house rental in Costa Rica Penas Blancas, San Isidro de General, Costa Rica Other
Author: San Isidro de General, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Roy Rojas Garcia Penas Blancas, Other

Mar 15 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Carter Lin, Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Anny Ding, etc. Bought APP-T08 MEDICAL AIR MATTRESS & P06B Pump asked for micro holes customised, Mattress arrived with none, Talked into buying softer 10-50mmHG pump not on site, 30-80mmHg arrived caused stage 5 presure wounds to break down, and patients legs to go stiff. Tryed emailing no answers. Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen, China. Internet Author: Minila, Other Bed & Bath: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen., Other

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Les zieve Unprofessional lawyer he does illegal dual tracking and uses lots of tactics for intimidation racist his employees make fun of my accent he treat me many times and post foreclosure paper in my house while I was in Loan modification same tactics while I was in short sale despicable unconscionable Irvine California Author: Mission viejo , California Lawyers: Les zieve Irvine , California

Mar 11 2017
Sweepstakes clearing house Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes clearing house Internet

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
Coast Painting Amateur House Painters Gardena California Author: Marina Del Rey, California Home Improvements: Coast Painting Gardena, California

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
homevalue.com homevalue.us.org, marketleader.com This company promises house valuation reports for a small fee. It will not deliver valuation. It is a rip off. Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Real Estate Services: homevalue.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
First House Finincial Sun Finincial Scammed me out of $199.00 Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Cash Services: First House Finincial Petaluma, California

Mar 08 2017
Sleepys On my second mattress replacement and delivery man tells me the defective mattresses get resold! Huntington New York Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Bed & Bath: Sleepys Huntington, New York

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 07 2017
ANT BEYOND NUTRA CA ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SCAM, DUE to tiny writing of cancellationpolicy Califrnia Internet
Author: West Fulton, New York Skin Care: ANT BEYOND NUTRA CA Internet

Mar 07 2017
Prize Candle Bath bombs are a ripoff. No rings in any bombs. Internet Author: Lyles, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

Mar 07 2017
Moonshine Russian blues Irina Deresh, Blue Panther Dishonest, fake and will tell you anything to sell an animal (cat or dog) Newton/Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Hamilton, Massachusetts Cat Breeders: Moonshine Russian blues Newton/Brookline, Massachusetts

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Tommy Lanford Jr DeLynn Lanford Did charge back for item and never returned it. Greer South Carolina Author: Hacienda Heights, California Bed & Bath: Tommy Lanford Jr Greer, South Carolina