Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 88 drive in
There may be more reports for "88 drive in"
For more results perform a general search for "88 drive in"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
touch pay direct touch pay direct commissary for inmates I put money in my son's commissary and he did not receive it.....again! Glen Burnie Internet Author: Stevensville, Maryland Correctional Facilities: touch pay direct Internet

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Attorney at law Jason darling A rip off Waco Law attorney in Author: Waco, Texas Liars: Attorney at law Jason darling Internet

Feb 20 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Cactus Leasing Jason BatesTanelle Bates The company shorted me out of $1,000 of my final pay. I was kicked out of the truck in Davenport,IA and had to pay my own way back home. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Chandler , Arizona Trucking Companies: Cactus Leasing Kansas City, Missouri

Feb 20 2017
Charles L Mudd Jr Mudd Law Offices, Charles Mudd Jr, Chuck Mudd Jr will file litigation against me in an attempt to silence the truth. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Charles L Mudd Jr Chicago, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Bidvertiser took $70 in less than 2 hours Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Bidvertiser Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Saks Off in Orange Block / Manager Extra off Clearance Deception Orange California Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Saks Off in Orange Block Orange, California

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 19 2017
Banfield, daytona beach,fla Not the best in daytona Daytona beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach shores, Florida Animal Services: Banfield, daytona beach,fla Daytona beach shores, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Prime Line Gear Prime Line Apparel Purchased item in Nov of 2016 and it's now Feb 2017 and I haven't received item WALNUT Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Big City Bride Big City Events, Big City Brides, Susan Cordogan, John Cordogan, Crystal Moriarty, Mary Ellen Crowley, Claire Weller, Chrissy Magliano, Kayla Mouser, and Nicole Pembroke Big City Bride is absolutely the worst wedding planning service in Chicago, chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: Big City Bride chicago, Illinois

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
Hobbies discount Info@hobbiesdiscount.net Company used fake tracking numbers and excuses as a delay tactic. Item paid for in October 2016 for $Au 200. Have had no communication with them since December 2016. Research has revealed multiple complaints for this site. But they keep on advertising and are apparently still in business ripping people off. Internet
Author: Maryborough , Alabama Attorney Generals: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 18 2017
tee4coolgrandma Ive ordered 3 Tshirts last October and already paid in full until now goods haven't delivered Internet Author: Revesby New South wales , New York Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Feb 18 2017
Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Ja Mean Beckum Jamean Beckum presented himself in a suit, drove behind the wheel of a Jaquar and referred to himself as self employed with a business out of Ontario, California Ontario Nationwide
Jamean Beckum Author: Beaumont, California Consumer Services: Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts This fraudulent company has reported 3 evictions on my credit report in a 4 month period. Woodstock Georgia Most People Author: Duluth, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts Woodstock, Georgia