9817 HOLLINGSWORTH RD KANSAS CITY KS 66109 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 9817 Hollingsworth Rd Kansas City KS 66109
There may be more specific results for "9817 Hollingsworth Rd Kansas City KS 66109"
For more specific results for "9817 Hollingsworth Rd Kansas City KS 66109"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
AAA Renters Insurance No settlement They discriminate claims as they try to get out of paying Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: AAA Renters Insurance Oakland, California

Jul 23 2017
Wizat Face Cream I ordered a $4.95 sample and have been billed over $100. I have no way to contact them Internet Author: Kenneth City, Florida Sales People: Wizat Face Cream Internet

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

6, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Julio Rosales, Oscar Aldana, Hooman Nasani, Ryan Nasani IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE RIPPED YOU OFF Culvery City California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Culcer City, California

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 21 2017
USA Leasing Solution ITM Leasing Company Tried to scam me New York City New York Author: Maryland Attorneys General: USA Leasing Solution Internet

Jul 21 2017
Dr. charles Theofilis spine center rude deceptive practice and jerk palm beach gardens Florida Author: palm city, Florida Doctors: Dr. charles Theofilis palm beach gardens, Florida

Coldwell Banker Horrible Rental Property Ocean City Maryland
Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Coldwell Banker Ocean City, Maryland

Jul 20 2017
Silver City Auctions Walker BU Deception lespic, OH Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Silver City Auctions Internet

Jul 20 2017
KMJ Performance KMJ Story city Iowa Author: lima, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: KMJ Performance Story city, Iowa

Jul 20 2017
KFC Waterford 4820 Highland Rd. Health Code Violoation/Rude Employees Waterford Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: KFC Waterford, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Blue cloud sauna belt deals I ordered the sauna waistbelt on 6/30 2017 and have never received it money was $24.99 was taken from my check account Internet Author: bossier city, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud sauna belt deals Internet

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
michelle nichols owner/bookkeeper Las Vegas Nevada Author: gaylord, Kansas Computer Service & Repair: michelle nichols Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 20 2017
Sean John Clothing Sean John Modeling Organized Crime Controlling Bad Boy Entertainment & Sean John New York New York
Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Sean John Clothing New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Find A Grave deceptive, rip off, scam Salt Lake City, UT Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Personal Services: Find A Grave Salt Lake City, UT,