Your Search | 9830 hollingsworth rd kansas city ks 66109

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

DKMMART Independence Kansas
Author: Oregon Appliances: DKMMART Independence , Kansas

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
national dealers services krystal took money out of account after denial of warranty Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Repair Service: national dealers services Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe ordered 2 of cutest dog banks for Christmas gifts on Dec 3, 2016: order #23781; never received them. Emailed company w/no response. Internet Author: Iola, Kansas Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Georgia Department of Labor Untrutful investigation Colimbus Georgia
Author: Columbus, Georgia City Governments: Georgia Department of Labor COlumbus, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
Colliers Target Branding My manager Edwin Rhodes disappeared when it came time to pay me. New York City New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Shipping & Handling: Colliers Target Branding Internet

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Jan 21 2017
New Age Face serum & Cream want money they stole from my company. phoenix arizona Author: Caney, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: New Age Face serum & Cream phoenix, Kansas

Jan 21 2017
The Lenovo Partner Network (The LPN) How corporations & government use people for their certifications an licenses without paying a salary with rip-offs and lies. Morrisville North Carolina
Author: Oak City, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: The Morrisville, North Carolina

Jan 21 2017
Skin Contour Nue Eyetone Eye Serum aka Vital Skin Took money for full size w/o disclosibg how much & will not refund even if your unhappy w product Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Skin Contour Internet

Jan 21 2017
The City of Columbus Dept., of Development The City of Columbus Michale B. Coleman, Mayor, Department of Development Housing Division City Housing Developers Deceptive Practices Steals Homes from Low Income Homeowners through Repair Programs Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio City Employees: The City of Columbus Dept., of Development Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
FT bend County Toll Rd Cheated me out of 1500 dollars katy-sugar land texas Texas Author: katy, Texas Government Corruption: FT bend County Toll Rd katy, Texas

Jan 20 2017
Town & Country Apartments Dee Urkewich Illegal Rent Action Granite City Illinois Town & Country Apartments Author: Granite City, Illinois Homeowner Associations: Town & Country Apartments Granite City, Illinois

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
ICDC college False credidation culver city Internet Author: Lucerne Valley , California Private Schools: ICDC college Internet

Jan 20 2017
granger bessel Another guy selling systems out of a suv Texas City Texas Author: Jackson, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: granger bessel

Jan 20 2017
Ashford University BRIDGEPOINT EDU TOOK ALL OF MY STUDENT LOANS WITHOUT IMFORMING ME Nationwide Author: PHENIX CITY, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
doublebitcoinx2.site123.me Sent $200 in bitcoin to company. Company promises to double your investment in 24 hours. I have not heard back from them yet. New City New York
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Financial Services: doublebitcoinx2 New City, New York

Jan 19 2017
Splash Pad USA, Inc Mr. Don Edwards They took the money and ran Salt Lake City Utah Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: Splash Pad USA, Inc Salt Lake City , Utah

Jan 19 2017
Heavenly Walk-In Tubs UT Heavenly Walk-In Tubs UT is the worst! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Kearns , Utah Bed & Bath: Heavenly Walk-In Tubs UT Salt Lake City , UT