985 222 8225 NICOLET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 985 222 8225 nicolet
There may be more specific results for "985 222 8225 nicolet"
For more specific results for "985 222 8225 nicolet"
Showing 1-25 of 52 Found Reports For more specific results for "985 222 8225 nicolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 03 2017
Flawless Skin Beauty or Neuphoric Skin This Company is a rip off. Not only lying but taking advantage of trusting people. 17853 Santiago Blvd Ste #107-222, Villa Park, CA 92861, California Author: River Heights, Utah Beauty Products: Flawless Skin Beauty Internet

Jan 02 2017
Hobbies Discount My credit card billing said: scorediscount.com778-985-8557 BC Never received my order (umbrellas). Never responded to e-mail inquiry. Internet Author: Alvin, Texas Specialty Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Apr 21 2016
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Internet, New Jersey

Dec 29 2015
know-howlogistics This is a SCAM FRAUD FAKE organization that is trying to get individuals to ship merchandise for them overseas. They will ask you to work 28 before you receive your first check of 2000 dollars and then WILL NOT pay you. All they are looking for is legit addresses for people to help with their scam. Watchout for emails from janekennedy@know-howlogistics.com Also, their using a fake building address 302 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, I personally talked to the real building owner and there is NO so called logistics business called Know-howlogistics.com The Scammer real name may be Mike Tiper but not for sure. The Scammer is using this number right now 1 985 235 9600 New Orleans, Lousiana Internet
Author: atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: know-howlogistics Internet

Dec 07 2015
stev02chem@gmail.com Steve Harris, Casimer Williams, stev02chem, @stev02chem, 781-222-3399, 781-667-4915, stev02chem.tumblr.com Scam, took my money and then said it was going to cost more if I wanted order sent to me, this was after I sent Money Gram Order. No mention of paying them extra money until after you have paid them. They will try to extort extra money and never send what you paid for. Do not trust no matter what these con artists say. Do not spend your money here, you won't get anything in return. Englewood, Colorado 80112 Internet Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Business: stev02chem@gmail.com Internet

Nov 01 2015
DUMBO MOVERS 718-222-8282 Questioned the'guys' moving my neighbor out & 1 of them started cursing at me to the point I had to call the NYPD since no one at DUMBO cared. BEN who answered the phone hung up on me. New york New york
Actually Author: NY, New York Moving & Storage: DUMBO MOVERS Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
KZ RV, KZ Recreational Vehicles, KZ RV LLC Non-existent customer service, poor manufacture of product, will not honor offer to fix products, ignore genuine customer issues even while product id still under warranty. 985 N 900 W Shipshewana, Indiana 46565 Nationwide
Author: Deridder, Louisiana RV Dealers: KZ RV Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2014
Yellow Cab Dallas Cab driver Sidad (Ethiopian) License Plate CSN 7284 Cab Y509 Taxi#1087 #6 company 469-222-2222 (dispatcher crooked too) Magic Math (double & triple charges) no-speaka-English dont-a know-a da law Dallas Texas texas Go Ahead .. Use Yellow Cab -- They'll Love You Author: San Diego, California Taxi Cabs: Yellow Cab Dallas Dallas Texas, Select State/Province

Mar 17 2014
lending club.com Peter Johnson ext 505 telephone # 347-985-9408 He advised that is wld receive a loan if i wld load 200.00 on a greendot prepaid card.  bronx New York Author: Lithonia, Georgia Adult Web Sites: lending club.com bronx, New York

11, Report #1119954

Jan 31 2014
Ajike Spencer-Ade On 1/31/14, I received a threatening phone call from an Advance America representative. He state that between 2012-2013, I supposedly took out an online loan from their company. I spoke to someone who identified himself as Mark Johnson. the telephone number was 914 222-3393, ext. 299 or 211. He stated that he was from the Credit Bureau of Investigations. He was rude and very adamant that I owed his company $185.  I haver never take4n out such a loan and told him that, still he persited in threatening me with legal action. Further, he said that if he took me to court, I would nneed a lawyer who would charge me more than what he was asking. I told him that his claim was false and not to call me again. Thereafter, I looked the company up on the Internet and found that t6here are scam alerts associated with Advance America. I was lead to this web site to file a coplaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Suitland Maryland Author: Suitland, Maryland Loans: Ajike Spencer-Ade Select State/Province

Jan 16 2014
La Costa Apartments La Costa Apartments 6100 Ohio Drive, Plano Texas Plano, Texas United States of America Phone: 972-985-7800Web: Category: Landlords I paid a $150 application fee that if not approved for the apartment I am to get back. I called La Costa Apts upon being not approved to ask when will I be receiving my $150 back. They said because I was not approved because my name was on some list. that I will not be receiving my money back. Plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys General: La Costa Apartments Plano, Texas

Aug 11 2013
DHgate Fast Trading Marketplace Website: www.DHgate.com Tel: 86-10-8225-7676 Fax: 86-10-8202-5922 Add DHgate advertized a custom 5 window sun shade for a 1992 Cadillac Sedan Deville on their website. Items were non-existant but they refuse to refund $62.68 . Haidian Dist. Beijing China Author: Stockton, California Car Parts & Accessories: DHgate Haidian Dist. Beijing, Select State/Province

Apr 30 2013
teacupspuppies.com 954-985-8848 Taft Street Florida TeaCups Puppies and Boutique | Teacup Puppies, Teacup Yorkies, Designer Dog Clothes fraud Pretenders deceptive practice - teacupspuppies.com sells puppy mills, fake adoption on taft street Pembroke Pines, Florida
to the lawyer Author: Kalmazoo, Michigan Animal Shelters: teacupspuppies.com 954-985-8848 Taft Street Florida Pembroke Pines, Florida

15, Report #1021982

Mar 01 2013
222 Entertainment Marketing/J Vincent He said he needed to run a backround report so I could then be bonded. Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: 222 Entertainment Marketing/J Vincent Internet

Feb 21 2013
checkcashadvance John smith; david smith well i got a call saying that i can gey a loan for 3000 if i send them 222 cash first so i dif then david smith told me in order fore to get this larger amount i would have to paid the fredreal bank 2 utah, Utah Author: benton harbor, Michigan Computer Fraud: checkcashadvance utah, Utah

Jan 07 2013
Mystery Shopper Providers Association ,MSPA, Denise Burton MSPA is a SCAM. I just recieved a money order for $985 and was suppose to keep $200 for my comission and Western Union the rest back to a person in the Philippines. I never did anything with it and tw Manila, Internet
MSPA-NA IS NOT a SCAM!! Author: Machias, Maine Cross-Border Scams: Mystery Shopper Providers Association (MSPA) Internet

Sep 15 2012
CELLZUM THE PHONE REP WOULD NOT DISCLOSE They sent a text message confirming my renewal subscription on 9/17/12 for $9.99 unless I send them a reply text back stop which I did. I then called the phone number 888-985-7600 they said to call UNDISCLOSED, Internet Author: leesburg, Virginia Internet Service Providers: CELLZUM Internet

Aug 23 2012
AirCare Solution 305 222-7848 for dade MISLEADING - False repair suggested over priced pembroke park, Florida Author: miami, Florida Appliances: AirCare Solution pembroke park, Florida

Aug 11 2012
Nicolet aka Suzy Nicolet is BSC Internet
Nicolet is a Sweetheart Author: , Strippers & Dancers: 985-222-8225 Nicolet aka Suzy Internet

Aug 04 2012
Tire Choice & TOTAL CAR CARE Rick Jette Worse Place in Broward to buy tires.never again will I deal with these people again.I bought 4 tires from them and needed to replace them in no time and at $222 a tire I could only replace 2 like a fo Tamarac, Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Choice & TOTAL CAR CARE Tamarac, Florida

Jul 11 2012
Troy Moses Originals 786-985-9156 seems Troy Moses is not as decent as he appears on the surface Miami, Florida Lies are Always so Complicated Author: New York, New York Social Services: Troy Moses Originals Miami, Florida

Mar 28 2012
Hunter Financial Group After 40 years of loans, this is the worst experience I ever had with a loan. Bait and switch and untruthful Phoenix , Arizona All this is a Perfect Example how Hunter Financial Screws up, and makes excuses Author: Eastsound, Washington Mortgage Companies: Hunter Financial Group Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 27 2012
All State Inventory IWeb 222 Rip Off Warning Miami, Florida Author: Smithtown, New York Work at Home: All State Inventory Miami, Florida

Dec 29 2011
Allscripts ERX Now Poor product with horrible support 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 2024 Chicago, IL , Illinois Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: Allscripts 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 2024 Chicago, IL, Illinois