99 CENT ONLY STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 99 Cent Only Store
There may be more specific results for "99 Cent Only Store"
For more specific results for "99 Cent Only Store"
Showing 1-25 of 25,515 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 Cent Only Store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Kixify Deactivate Store with no notice or reason for wrongful activity of buyers Internet Author: Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Kixify Internet

Apr 26 2017
The Wheel Thing Store Wheel Thing Phila. Pa. Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Customer: The Wheel Thing Store Phila.P, PA

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 25 2017
your wish store yourwishstore.com rip-off internet Internet Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Specialty Stores: your wish store Internet

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Who are you Robert? Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
Joe La Costa Attorney He only tells lies about sttoping a foreclosure and then you are evicted San Diego California
Author: Coronado, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joe La Costa Attorney San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Bank of america rather send your account into the fore closing department besides start the home loan modification your only protection is to file for bankruptcy protection cause they can't be trusted Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
Atlanta Quality Singles, Atlanta Mature Singles, The Atlanta Group The only real background check needed is one on themselves. They are highly skilled con artists. Atlanta Georgia This business also goes by ATL singles.com at the current time Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta Quality Singles Atlanta, Georgia

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Report Realtiy Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 21 2017
Transit capital Miss RichardMr Miller They call using only Mr or Miss with a last name claiming to be a collection company from a pay day loan lender Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Collection Agency's: Transit capital Internet

Apr 21 2017
ibex removed payment x2 with only one product sent internet Internet Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Spas: ibex Internet

Apr 21 2017
interstate auto auction Not only is the merchandise garbage. But, i wouldn't trust their word on the green light, Salem, New Hampshire Author: woburn, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: interstate auto auction Salem,, New Hampshire

Apr 21 2017
Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting - Helena Gibson, City Wigs Wig Store Rip Off - Bad Quality - Bad Service Solana Beach California
Author: Corona del Mar, California Hair Salons: Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting Solana Beach, California

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide