Your Search | 99 cent only store

May 04 2016
In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) AliExpress Store 1211087, Jocelyn Liu, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1211087 Cheap Knock-off Harry Potter iPad Case: False Advertisement, False Guaranty On Delivery, Greatly Altered Product Is Now What I Ordered! Shanghai, China Internet
Author: Dewinton, Alberta, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) Internet

May 04 2016
Jessica Rich Collection They ONLY SELL CHEAP REPLICAS! Frauds! Beverly Hills Internet Author: hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Jessica Rich Collection Internet

May 04 2016
Alana Sky Boutique Store Envy Confirmed order charged my account 1yr later still no merchandise no response to emails requesting my refund Detroit Internet Author: Bellwood, Illinois Clothing Stores: Alana Sky Boutique Nationwide

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
Tarek and Christina El Moussa Flip or Flop, success path, Advance Real Estate training Charged over $2000 for worthless info only to find out they want you to pay another $25,000 Cottonwood Heights Utah Author: Whittier , California Seminar Programs: Tarek and Christina El Moussa Cottonwood Heights, Utah

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Collection agency. Deceptive,Promises,Total Rejection!!, West Palm Beach Flordia Nationwide The Only Complainers.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Financial Services: Ocwen Mortgage Nationwide

May 02 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

May 02 2016
Turhan Yağız Merpez The Coalition StudioMicrosoftyagizmerpez@gmail.comhttp://www.yagizmerpez.com/ Hired as game programmer worked with several months only to end up being scammed and ignored. Canada Internet
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Computer Fraud: Turhan Yağız Merpez Internet

May 02 2016
Savannahs Luxury Shoe Boutique Savannah's Luxury Shoe Store Stockholm and Online Boutique Money Ripoff Stockholm
Author: Stockholm, Unusual Rip-Off: Savannahs Luxury Shoe Boutique Stockholm,

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
USHIP.COM Matt ChasenJay ManickamMickey Millsap Uship scam, only give partial refund when carrier cancels delivery Austin, TX Internet Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Auto Transporters: USHIP.COM Internet

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 02 2016
pgi country store makes withdrawels from my card that i have not authorized Author: baxter springs, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: pgi country store Kansas

May 01 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics soonersoft (eBay Store)SoonerSoft Electronics Storefront (amazon) Defective products sold, no support/exchange after short period, rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Camarillo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
Oil Can Henrys Manager Charlie Only the Choosen Few eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Oil Can Henrys eugene, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Iceberg cups Didn't send the item we ordered. Internet only Internet Author: Natchez, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet