99 SLOT MACHINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 99 Slot Machine
There may be more specific results for "99 Slot Machine"
For more specific results for "99 Slot Machine"
Showing 1-25 of 11,898 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 Slot Machine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Diggy pod Advertised commitment to quality but does not deliver Tecumseh Michigan
In response to this customer's complaint Author: south lake tahoe, California Printing & Copy Services: Diggy pod Tecumseh, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
USA on Canvas Review usaoncanvas.com Fraud advertisement No free shipping order over $99 Low quality painting Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Art Gallery: USA on Canvas Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Need to apoligize.... Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 16 2017
shoptomcollins I ordered from this company on july6 and was charged for the product. It is now aug 16 and have not recieved the product. I now can not reach anyone at the phone number listed just a message machine. ca Author: GLASGOW, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: shoptomcollins Internet

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 15 2017
PCI Auction - Ewing New Jersey PCI New York Shipped a $4000 dough depositor without the critical dies and templates to operate the machine. Refused to accept a return or ship the missing parts. Ewing New Jersey Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: PCI Auction - Ewing New Jersey Ewing, New Jersey

Aug 14 2017
99Floors.com 99centfloors.comGC SUPPLY .comGeneral Contractor SupplyDavid Belovicz DO NOT BUY FLOORING FROM 99 cent Flooring in Pompano Beach FL. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Aventura , Florida Manufacturers: 99Floors.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 11 2017
Melaleuca I was told it cost 99 cents to join! They sent me stuff I never order 67 dollars worth of stuff and with out my authorization took the money out of my checking account before I received the stuff! The month wasn't even over yet and they helped themselves into my checking acct with out my approval! So where does the 99 cents come in! I feel like I was ripped off and scammed for their stuff that I never ordered just to get more money out of me! Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402 Nationwide Author: Stafford Township, New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Unusual Rip-Off: Melaleuca Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

11, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 02 2017
Trenton Thomas Scammer Scam, oldschool runescape, osrs, scammer, false seller Cedar Springs Michigan
Might want to correct yourself... Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Trenton Thomas Cedar Springs, Michigan

Aug 01 2017
Avast Computer Security aka Digital River They continued to take money from my card after being told I didn't want their services anymore. Avast charged me about $170.00 dollars to remove Conduit from my machine that they did NOT protect me against!!! Internet Author: Hemet, California Computer Software: Avast Internet

Aug 01 2017
Sharper tone skin cream NWL Eyelogic pro Lying that the sample was free if I just pay $.99 and $3.99 shipping then use credit card to charge $188.00 unknown Internet Author: Diamond Springs, California Skin Care: Sharper tone skin cream Internet

Aug 01 2017
Enchanted Eye Cream Dar waterfront Bought eye cream on trial basis included face cream that I paid first month of 99 dollars. No way to cancle subscription only address I could find returned communication had to cancle debit card California Author: Titusville, Florida Beauty Salons: Enchanted Eye Cream Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
CTP gaming source lisa,oscar This company is run on lies.They have little knowledge on repairs/manufacture of arcade games.The woman in charge never stops lying,promising quality and service when they have little or none.Total waste of my time and money.I had to go elsewhere to remedy what they screwed up.They claimed to warranty the products,yet they sold crap and did nothing to honor warranty.STAY AWAY! houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Vending Machine Companies: CTP gaming source houston, Texas

Jul 31 2017
AMR Applicants inc. Terrible Company, Don't Waste Your Time or Money Washington District of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Vending Machine Companies: AMR Applicants inc. Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Drain The Swamp Should Include Some Car Shops. Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Vine vera The saleswomen told me the skin care care product was 99 dollars but it showed up 108 on my card. The two products that I bought at the kiosk burned my face! They also never informed me on their strict no refund policy. Cerritos California in the Cerritos mall. Nationwide Author: Cypress, California Bait-and-Switch: Vine vera Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Solution to your problem now & in future Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 25 2017
Martins Classic Cars Pay and he does not repair your car RIP OFF Westfield Indiana year of vehicle is 1979 Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Martins Classic Cars Westfield, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
canadatrips.eu/evisa Canada Travel misleading site you pay 99 USDollar for a VISA costing 7 Canadian dollars Internet Author: Delden, Alabama Travel Services: canadatrips.eu/evisa Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Samsung Horrible Mold Smell In My Expensive Top Load Samsung Washing Machine Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Appliances: Samsung Nationwide