Your Search | 99 slot machine

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Nov 28 2016
Mobile party machine Marcos Vieira couldn't be more unprofessional, just an angry man with no respect for anyone nor for himself. Charges you for everything and provides you with almost nothing. Flat TV doesn't work, DJ entertainment has many issues music cuts off more than y lier, rude, unprofessional, horrible drinks, broken equipments Viera Internet FALSE CLAIM ABOUT ME AND MY COMPANY Author: Melbourne, Florida Festivals & Event Services: mobile party machine Internet

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
CD Diet & Health Offered free trial eye and skin cream for cost of shipping as an introductory offer. Later received reoccurring charges of $93 and $99. San Diego California Author: Moses Lake, Washington Computer Mail Order: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Nov 19 2016
Allied Tim Kyle They buy there cameras from China ( cheap quality) for 25$ . They will charge you $300 per camera and $1200 for a $99 Dvr , the owner Joe not Tom is in a heap of trouble . He collects deposits for jobs then doesn't show up to complete the install . Farmingdale New York Author: Massapequa , New Jersey Cable Companies: Allied Farmingdale, New York

Nov 19 2016
Rue university clearwater florida After paying for all of my schooling at rue virginia would not allow online nursing schools to be credited in their state there fore rue needs to reimberse me this gave me false hope when i signed up and staryed the courses this law was not in effect but after i had signed up and paid for all my classes then this law wrnt into effect and it just mafe me give up on my studies i didn't receive any of my materials or books i paid for nor did i use anything i was supposed to order from them i got nothing just 2 books thats all i usef and i paid all of my tuition but when va said they wasn't going to let nurses take online classes i didn't order anymore books it made me give up now i have spent all my money on those courses and got nothing !i paid them $99 dollars a month!i want my money back so i can go to an acredited school! Clearwater Florida Author: Danville, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Rue university clearwater florida Clearwater, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Slot nuts Slots inferno mighty slots99 slotmachine False advertisement or fraudulent promotions
Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Slot nuts Colorado

Nov 14 2016
Satin Youth Hidden recurring $99 fee Internet Author: Seymour, Connecticut Eye Care: Satin Youth Internet

Nov 10 2016
Adam Mesh Liar owner Options Money Machine, Options Retirement Machine Deceptive scam New York New Your Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Business Consultants: Adam Mesh New York,

Nov 08 2016
EVICTION HELP 911- RICHARD SANTOS EVICTIONS HELP $99 -PRO-LEGAL 911! -AKA's: RICHARD RAMIREZ - RICHARD TELLEZ - RICHARD DE LOS SANTOS RICHARD SANTOS/EVICTIONS PRO LEGAL SCAMMED ME OUT OF $1,350.00 VAN NUYS California Scam and thief! Author: Bell, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EVICTION HELP 911- RICHARD SANTOS VAN NUYS, California

Nov 08 2016
Central Screw and Machine matt heller returned a no return item after the item had been shown to do what they needed...very dishonest Troy Michigan Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: Central Screw and Machine Troy, Michigan

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 01 2016
APS. Appliance repair I hired APS appliance repair to fix my washer machine they told me that they had to changed my board it only worked for 3 months and my washer did the same exact thing again it stop working I have been calling them sence July they kept telling me that someone will come out to my house and they never did they charged me 226.80 for the repair and my washer broke down again in 4 months they never changed the board and they only gymed it to get my money they need to be stopped Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: APS. Appliance repair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 28 2016
Joe Wilk SIGNATURE CARD.COM /UNITED STATES MERCHANT SERVICES/ 1ST AMERICAN LEASING CREDIT CARD EQUIPMENT LEASING Put us in lease that he said we could cancel,yet he wont, equipment failed and he or they never replace it Cliffside Park New Jersey still sitting on a bad credit card machine! Author: Paterson, New Jersey US Postal Service: Joe Wilk cliffside park, New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
COLDESI.INC USE LESS MACHINE, NO PROPER TECH SUPPORT TAMPA Florida Author: OXFORD, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: COLDESI.INC TAMPA, Florida

Oct 19 2016
McDonald Vending Dave McDonald Vending Machine Theft and No Delivery Bensenville Illinois Author: St Charles, Illinois Vending Machine Companies: McDonald Vending Bensenville, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
EDD State of california Punishment for working robbery theft thru state bureaucratic machine Rancho Cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD State of california Rancho Cordova, California

Oct 12 2016
Garyking.co.uk Gary King, Steve Cryken, Live autograph magazine. Machine produced forgeries, gary king, Steve Cryken 2016. New York Internet
Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Garyking.co.uk Internet

Oct 11 2016
Pushpin Holdings LLC Phone: (888) 271-4480 1 Penn Plaza Box 6255, New York , NY 10119 Forged Lease document for Credit Card Machine. Police Report documented forgery of my wife's name by salesman New York New York
Author: KAILUA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Office Services: Pushpin Holdings LLC New York, New York

Oct 10 2016
Machine Zone MZ Game of War False advertising of packages they sale Palo Alto Califórnia Author: Henderson, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Machine Zone Internet

Oct 10 2016
The Eye Machine LLC, Paul stone, Tom o day, Lana Vasquez , Lance Eldridge. -Acting CEO/lawyer- False promises. False statements about new relationships with notable people in field Orlando Florida Author: San Jose , California Questionable Activities: The Eye Machine LLC

Oct 03 2016
Frank Rumbauskas Never Cold Call Again, LinkedIn Lead Machine Frank sold me the program LinkeIn Lead Machine. Many parts of the program are inaccessable. I have tried to contact him many times through as many avenues as I can find. There is no way to get a reply back from him. An automated aknowlegement of a complaint has no followup. Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

Sep 28 2016
Tony milo Coffee Machine business Con man! Long Island New York Author: Buckley, Washington Vending Machine Companies: Tony milo Long Island, New York