Your Search | 99 slot machine

Oct 23 2016
COLDESI.INC USE LESS MACHINE, NO PROPER TECH SUPPORT TAMPA Florida Author: OXFORD, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: COLDESI.INC TAMPA, Florida

Oct 19 2016
McDonald Vending Dave McDonald Vending Machine Theft and No Delivery Bensenville Illinois Author: St Charles, Illinois Vending Machine Companies: McDonald Vending Bensenville, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
EDD State of california Punishment for working robbery theft thru state bureaucratic machine Rancho Cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD State of california Rancho Cordova, California

Oct 12 2016
11:50 AM Gary King, Steve Cryken, Live autograph magazine. Machine produced forgeries, gary king, Steve Cryken 2016. New York Internet
Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 11 2016
Pushpin Holdings LLC Phone: (888) 271-4480 1 Penn Plaza Box 6255, New York , NY 10119 Forged Lease document for Credit Card Machine. Police Report documented forgery of my wife's name by salesman New York New York
Author: KAILUA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Office Services: Pushpin Holdings LLC New York, New York

Oct 10 2016
Machine Zone MZ Game of War False advertising of packages they sale Palo Alto Califórnia Author: Henderson, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Machine Zone Internet

Oct 10 2016
The Eye Machine LLC, Paul stone, Tom o day, Lana Vasquez , Lance Eldridge. -Acting CEO/lawyer- False promises. False statements about new relationships with notable people in field Orlando Florida Author: San Jose , California Questionable Activities: The Eye Machine LLC

Oct 03 2016
Frank Rumbauskas Never Cold Call Again, LinkedIn Lead Machine Frank sold me the program LinkeIn Lead Machine. Many parts of the program are inaccessable. I have tried to contact him many times through as many avenues as I can find. There is no way to get a reply back from him. An automated aknowlegement of a complaint has no followup. Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

Sep 28 2016
Tony milo Coffee Machine business Con man! Long Island New York Author: Buckley, Washington Vending Machine Companies: Tony milo Long Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
Sam McCoy maybe working under Summit Business and then they send to LFG Finance credit card machine Hickory Hickory, NC Author: Hickory, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam McCoy Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 17 2016
Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. 218-365-0627. Unknown entity harassing me on my fax machine. not known Minnesota Author: Ely, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. not known, Minnesota

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Broad and Cassel Broad and Cassel is a corrupt organized crime machine Miami Florida Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Broad and Cassel Florida

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 12 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Art N Music Booking Kendall - and Kewan Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 Ohio and Georgia Author: Columbus, Ohio Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking Kendall Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Internet

Sep 11 2016
CSL PLASMA Deferred me because of machine error Smyrna Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Questionable Activities: CSL PLASMA Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Total scam & crooks. Say I owe $900 + for a 300 balance. Have note used machine in year New Jersey Nationwide Author: Mt Vernon, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 03 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking stone mountain, Georgia

Sep 01 2016
Machine Zone I didn't get no help logging in after I tried logging off because of a error I kept getting while playing the game. Palo alto Internet/ California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Machine Zone Internet

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet