Your Search | 99 slot machine

Sep 20 2016
Sam McCoy maybe working under Summit Business and then they send to LFG Finance credit card machine Hickory Hickory, NC Author: Hickory, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam McCoy Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 17 2016
Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. 218-365-0627. Unknown entity harassing me on my fax machine. not known Minnesota Author: Ely, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. not known, Minnesota

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Broad and Cassel Broad and Cassel is a corrupt organized crime machine Miami Florida Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Broad and Cassel Florida

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 12 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Art N Music Booking Kendall - and Kewan Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 Ohio and Georgia Author: Columbus, Ohio Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Internet

Sep 11 2016
CSL PLASMA Deferred me because of machine error Smyrna Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Questionable Activities: CSL PLASMA Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Total scam & crooks. Say I owe $900 + for a 300 balance. Have note used machine in year New Jersey Nationwide Author: Mt Vernon, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 03 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking stone mountain, Georgia

Sep 01 2016
Machine Zone I didn't get no help logging in after I tried logging off because of a error I kept getting while playing the game. Palo alto Internet/ California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Machine Zone Internet

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1322006

Aug 11 2016
Servomation Not what they say they are Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Vending Machine Companies: Servomation Rochester, New York

Aug 10 2016
cybertron pc A nightmare with a $6.5K Cybertron Machine Wichita Kansas Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: cybertron pc Wichita, Kansas

Aug 09 2016
mike wheeler wepberg property, colwel banker, mike wheeler ,realtor,took advantage of me and stole my deposit he was not on my lease in the contract I never new mike wheeler was part ownership of the residence I rented at 99 Bradford ave apt 4  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: mike wheeler Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
Laser Repair Depot the med laser depot, Med Laser depot Tried to extorte money for unauthorized repair then damaged laser after switching out my factory parts and kept machine for almost 5 months Miami Florida Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Health Spas: Laser Repair Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Joe Koch Dale - Business Partner, Vendsales.net, Quality Vending Purchasing for Hotel Vending Machine Lake Oswego Oregon Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Joe Koch Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 08 2016
Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Aging Cream No information was given when you first receive your fee sample also no indication that there would be an auto-delivery every month with a $99+ charge & when you call the number given on the website the box is FULL and can't accept any more messages! Sorry this company is going to have or has a bad reputation already. Hope more people file rip-off reports about them. Stanten Island New York Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Sim Beauty Cream Stanten Island, New York