Your Search | 99 slot machine

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

4, Report #1322006

Aug 11 2016
Servomation Not what they say they are Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Vending Machine Companies: Servomation Rochester, New York

Aug 10 2016
cybertron pc A nightmare with a $6.5K Cybertron Machine Wichita Kansas Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: cybertron pc Wichita, Kansas

Aug 09 2016
mike wheeler wepberg property, colwel banker, mike wheeler ,realtor,took advantage of me and stole my deposit he was not on my lease in the contract I never new mike wheeler was part ownership of the residence I rented at 99 Bradford ave apt 4  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: mike wheeler Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
Laser Repair Depot the med laser depot, Med Laser depot Tried to extorte money for unauthorized repair then damaged laser after switching out my factory parts and kept machine for almost 5 months Miami Florida Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Health Spas: Laser Repair Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Joe Koch Dale - Business Partner, Vendsales.net, Quality Vending Purchasing for Hotel Vending Machine Lake Oswego Oregon Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Joe Koch Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 08 2016
Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Aging Cream No information was given when you first receive your fee sample also no indication that there would be an auto-delivery every month with a $99+ charge & when you call the number given on the website the box is FULL and can't accept any more messages! Sorry this company is going to have or has a bad reputation already. Hope more people file rip-off reports about them. Stanten Island New York Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Sim Beauty Cream Stanten Island, New York

Aug 08 2016
First Tennessee Bank (ATM Drive Thru) I went to the First Tn. Bank...ATM machine to withdraw $400.oo in which I definitely had on my Rush Card . I was charged the assigned fee of 3 bucks. However, I did not receive my money.  Memphis (Raleigh Branch) Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Consumer Services: First Tennessee Bank Memphis (Raleigh Branch), Tennessee

11, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

12, Report #1320293

Aug 02 2016
Sears Sears Roebuck & co. I called Sears in middletown for a repair to my washing machine. They told me it was a one time flat fee of $49 plus 1 time labor Fer of $60.  Middletown New Jersey Author: keansburg, New Jersey Appliances: Sears Middletown , New Jersey

13, Report #1320224

Aug 02 2016
XCeleration Fitness Xceleration Sold me a Defective Elliptical Machine and WILL NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY Newbury Park California Author: Racine, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: XCeleration Fitness Newbury Park, California

Jul 25 2016
livingdope.com Took money for t-shirt order. Shirt was never mailed and when i try to call I just get a machine that says all circuts are busy. I have sent several emails with no reply or telling me to email another address that never responds. Internet Author: Matthews, Missouri Clothing Stores: livingdope.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Skin elements Pay $.99 shipping was charged $97.00+ on Trial item,,no notice that is was a continuous charge California Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin elements California

Jul 23 2016
SEARS SEARS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLIANCE FAILURES BRAND NEW MACHINE knoxville Nationwide Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Appliances: SEARS Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Machine Zone Mz Glitches Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Computer Software: Machine Zone Internet

Jul 23 2016
Harahs cherokee casino. Harahs casino valley river Slot machine gaming is way under regulation.... the games spin the same loosing sequence . I think theere is a major fraud alert with the gaming board... state and federal do nothing .. Cherokee , Murphy , North Carollina North Carolina
Author: Andrews, North Carolina City Governments: Harahs cherokee casino. Cherokee, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
national street machine club i am a life member can noe a hold of anyone minnetonka Minnesota Author: Holt, Michigan Auto Clubs: national street machine club minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
LG LG Appliances LG washing machine appliance Los Angeles California Author: Agoura Hills, California Appliances: LG nationwide

Jul 15 2016
VL Health Metabo Garcina I ordered the product offline and was charged .99 + 4.95 after reading the label I did not feel safe taking the product. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Wichita, Kansas Weightloss Programs: VL Health Internet

Jul 15 2016
T&D Southern Auto Sales They sold me used 99 kia for $1,500 that has not run since the day I brought it home. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: T&D Southern Auto Sales Columbus, Ohio

Jul 14 2016
MobileTech Machine Shop Ripoff Selah Washington Author: Selah, Washington Motorcycles: Poulin Honda Yakima, WA

Jul 14 2016
charlie murphy toxic solutions charlie from north carolina and dan from tx toxic solutions thay are selling a machine and a oppertuinty thay take your money and you never here from them apex North Carolina Author: burlington, Massachusetts Business Consulting: charlie murphy toxic solutions apex, North Carolina

Jul 09 2016
Tony Milo Coffee Machine BusinessCoffee Business MachineVending World Tony Milo is a crook. He sold me five coffee vending machines with a location guaranteeing 50 to 70 sales per machine per day. Long Island New York
Author: Montogmery, Texas Vending Machine Companies: Tony Milo Long Island, New York