99 SLOT MACHINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 99 Slot Machine
There may be more specific results for "99 Slot Machine"
For more specific results for "99 Slot Machine"
Showing 1-25 of 11,950 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 Slot Machine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Charity vending Charity vending is Scam. Carlsbad, CA 92008 California Author: Fargo, North Dakota Vending Machine Companies: Charity vending Carlsbad, CA 92008, California

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2017
BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO brian grosjean- frenchtv-frenchtv.to-brianfrenchtv.gmail.com Brian Grosjean refuses to give me my deposit back. I drove to Miami to bring back all the equipment back. The box, the machine, the remote, the cables (every item that was in the box when he sent it to me was in the box returned to him). On 3/28/2017, eveything was received by brian per his confirmation. On May 10, I still had not received my deposit, I emailed him. He replied that everything was entered in the books on April 3rd and that I would receive my deposit back 60 days after that date which to him made the 60 days on 19 June. Since June, I have been trying to get my FULL deposit refund as it was promised. Brian DOES NOT reply to my calls or emails. I want him to know that I will will pursue this all the way until I get my full refund. He does not reply to my calls, nor to my emails. yet Miami florida Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO Internet

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 02 2017
GXi Outdoor Power - Gordon Jackson GXi Outdoor Power,LLC Sold me a broken mower as a refurbished machine that didn't last 30 minutes Clayton North Carolina Author: Shenandoah Junction, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: GXi Outdoor Power - Gordon Jackson Clayton, North Carolina

Sep 29 2017
Zakaria Mahmood INTCAS Zakaria Saqib Mahmood INTCAS Student Visa Fraud Machine Exposed London Internet
Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Zakaria Saqib Mahmood Internet

Sep 27 2017
 Machine Zone, Ripoff Palo Alto California
Author: Incheon, Unusual Rip-Off: Machine Zone Internet

Sep 27 2017
Extra Storage I've been with them for 4 years, they goes up on the rent at least 3 to 4 times a year. No warning at all. Except this last time, which was this month. They sent me a notice two weeks before rent was due! I started out paying $85 a month! Then $99, $125, $135, $145.Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Lawyers: Extra Storage Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Buckeye Impact Group Scam! Signed an invoice/contract Purchase Invoice Agreement which included all personal information; name, address, credit card #-charged $99 Clyde Ohio Author: Jermyn, Pennsylvania Work at Home: Buckeye Impact Group Clyde, Ohio

Sep 22 2017
Maximum Fusion Endo Oil charged my credit card for product and never received the product. Called number and only got answer machine. No one would answer. 1st call waited 45 minutes then they hung up phone on me. 2nd call lasted 35 minutes and still no one answered. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Bark River, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Scottsdal, Arizona

16, Report #420431

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprises - Creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises I have attempted reaching this Company by phone no response is this company bogus a scam. Are they just another to good to be true situation! San Diego California Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Hempstead, New York Financial Services: Business Builder Enterprises San Diego, California

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Makeover AKA Business Builder Enterprises really is a CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM Took my CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMED ME!! Internet
Business Builders Enterprises *TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SCAM* Author: Irvine, California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprises Internet

Sep 19 2017
Doval Automotive dovalautomotive.com/ Am a Victim, Doval Automotive www.dovalautomotive.com duped me of $119k Ottawa Internet Warning: Language Author: Montréal, Alabama Auto Dealers: Doval Automotive Internet

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 16 2017
DIY Smart Saw, DIY Smartsawdiymagicmachine.com, DIY Magicmachine, DIY Magic Machine, diysmartsaw.com, Alex Grayson Selling a ripped-off eBook without permission and none of the resources promised in the book - fraud! Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Internet Fraud: DIY Smart Saw Internet

Sep 14 2017
Spooky2 aka Nanjing Clean Energy Electronic Technology Co., Ltd aka Cancer Clinic (NZ) Ltd Sells worthless hoax Rife machine, illegal radionics medical device, fake cancer cure, quack gadget, frequency generator, quantum biofeedback, PEMF, plasma Internet Author: Internet Alternative Health: Spooky2 Internet

Sep 13 2017
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California The company needs to be shut down Author: salt lake city, Utah Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines los angeles , California

Sep 11 2017
David McDonald Vending Robber, Thief, Liar, took my money! Bensenville Illinois Bankruptcy Author: Ammon, Idaho Vending Machine Companies: David McDonald Vending Bensenville, Illinois