Your Search | 99 slot machine

May 04 2016
slot madness casino rogue casino, bogus bonus, no real payout Internet Author: bensalem, Pennsylvania Casinos & Cardrooms: slot madness casino Internet

May 04 2016
 Madisonville sand and gravel The person that I have listed here martins.eboma. I did not sign any contract with them.. Watch your bank account closely because they charged me the day that i told them that i didnt want the machine. madisonville kentucky Author: Providence, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Communications & Networking: Madison sand and gravel madisonville,

May 03 2016
Advance Ice Cream Vending Stole my money; refuse to refund my money Monroia California Author: Whittier, California Vending Machine Companies: Advance Ice Cream Vending Monroia, California

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
kunversion kunversion, listing machine, kunversion.com Kunversion, bait and switch, false promises, won't cancel Denver Colorado Author: California Real Estate Services: kunversion Internet

May 03 2016
coffee vending pros the man said he was a partern and said is name was toy scottie from greewich , connecticut queens new york Nationwide Author: erlanger,, Kentucky Vending Machine Companies: coffee vending pros Nationwide

May 02 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

May 02 2016
Sam teso Sam Teso lied about the suggested income by a substantial amount and he also works with a company that is suppose to find us location for the coffee machines and that was a lie too.  Forest hills, Queens New York New York
Author: Lake worth, Florida Vending Machine Companies: Coffee vending pros Forest hills, New York

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 21 2016
whitleys auto sales whitleys auto mechanic shop falsified inspection sheet..things checked off did NOT WORK. SOLD 99 VOLKSWAGON JETTA WITH ENGINE SO POORLY MOUNTED IT WOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND AND KILLED US ANY MINUTE...BOLTS MISSING. CAR HAD OIL LEAK DUE TO POORLY INSTALLED ENGINE. LIED ABOUT CONDITION OF CAR TO PASS FALSE INSPECTION. china grove North Carolina Author: Granite Quarry, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: whitleys auto sales china grove, North Carolina

Apr 18 2016
Legal Cpn Mr. G Compeltely Unproffessional and disrespectful I purchased a combo tradline and cpn number and recived nothing they completely scamed me out of 1000 , I talk to Mr. G one time which was text letting me know they recived my payment. that was March 21 2016 snice then I havent recived antyhing they dont text back I dont think thats a real number on the website Ive only talked to the Machine. there is nothing legal about this Detorit Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Legal Cpn Internet

Apr 15 2016
Rapid fulfillment I ordered skin elements.they advertisedo $3.95 to try product. I got my credit statement where they charged me $3.95 one day, then .99 next day then 2 weeks later $97.83. When I called the company I was told I had to cancel subscription with in 14 days or I will be charged monthly. There was no where on the website that stated this. When I asked for a refund the said they will refund me only partial.they keep 40 % restocking fee.after several phones calls and threats to call BBB...they ended by off r in me $77.00 back. This remains to be seen I will be contacting the BBB. Pacoima California Author: north dartmouth, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfillment Pacoima , California

Apr 14 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways has made a serious commitment to100% member satisfaction so that members can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Johnstown, New York Con Artists: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Secret Sucess Machine ,SSM, Spencer Brown This is a warning: Avoid the Secret Success Machine business opportunity as heavily promoted by Spencer Brown on YouTube.com and other areas. Greenville South Carolina Funny How Competitors Will Lie Author: Pocahontas, Arkansas Home Based Business: Secret Sucess Machine (SSM)

Apr 13 2016
coffee vending pro sam teso BIG RIPP OFF AND SCAM forest hills New York Author: BROOKLYN, New York Vending Machine Companies: coffee vending pro forest hills, New York

Apr 11 2016
Samsung Electronics USA Samsung Flaw in Washing machine and they refuse to do anything about it Ridgefield Park, NJ Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics USA Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Income Builders International False Promises and Scams Beyond Belief New Port Richey, Florida I was involved with this group in 99-00 Author: Oakland, California Business Consulting: Income Builders International New Port Richey, Florida

Apr 10 2016
Beauty Impressions12 False advertising on face book. They are taking money each month $99 from my ATM this was not approved by me. I only wanted to see if it works the face cream to reduced wrinkles. Pacoima, California Internet Author: Ontario, California Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions12 Internet

Apr 06 2016
northern leasing systems Scammed rental of CC machine and exorbitant hidden fees New York and Nationwide Nationwide Author: St Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: northern leasing systems Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plan Denied repair of machine as being not cost effective. Offered 45% on value of my 8 year old washer. Had recently extended warranty plan by three years and was less than one year into it.  Rapid City, South Dakota South Dakota Author: severn, Maryland Warranty Companies: Whirlpool Extended Service Plan Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Action Appliance Inc. Michael, a technician, did not follow through with damages to washing machine by moving company. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Laundry Services: Action Appliance Inc. Colorado

Apr 03 2016
studio 99 steve tejeda Dana tejeda Rip off Doral fl Florida Author: Miami, Florida Liars: studio 99 Florida

Apr 03 2016
jay schisler took my money 3 months ago, and gave me 30 excuses why he could not show up and never fix my copier. coral springs Florida Jay Fixed my machine Author: MARGATE, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: jay schisler coral springs, Florida

Mar 29 2016
Mieneke rt9 fishkill ny I have brought my car in since January for initial problem. Check engine light. I was told must pay Cash do to their credit card machine not working. This has been told to several customers since January it is now March. Machine still not working along wi Took my $ car not fixed keep getting runaround Fishkill New York Author: Yorktown, New York Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: Mieneke rt9 fishkill ny Fishkill, New York