Your Search | 99 slot machine

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 18 2014
Bee Vending, Tovi Polk, Arlena Foor Polk Took our money, never delivered on their promise to set up a business for us San Marcos Texas Author: Austin, Texas Vending Machine Companies: Bee Vending San Marcos, Texas

Oct 15 2014
3 Way Pancho I watched a commercial for the 3 way poncho being sold for $19.95 plus $7.99 for P&H. I was under the impression it was a reputable product and company. How wrong I was. When I called in the machine changed the pricing to over $70 for two shirts. I tried to cancel the order but the system would not allow it. I called the phone numbers listed on the internet and the only person I reached hung up on me. Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: 3 Way Pancho Van Nuys, California

Oct 12 2014
Nuva lift O ordered on line a free trial of Nuvalift cream for just shipping costs with my credit card. How im being charged $86 plus the $4.95 for shipping on my credit card. I have tried calling them but the answering machine says the mail box is full. It tried to contact them by email but no email address. Hmmm San Diego California Author: Hill city, South Dakota Beauty Products: Nuva lift San Diego, California

Oct 08 2014
equinox wrinkle reducer was offered a free trial and my card has been charged $99 five times already this is outrageous, There was never any indication of me receiving anymore than the free trial. Sparks, Nevada Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: equinox wrinkle reducer Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Dino jukeboxrepairservice.com/slots.html ,, slots@jukeboxrepairservice.com Arcade game repair scam Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Vending Machine Companies: jukeboxrepairservice.com/slots.html Florida

Sep 29 2014
Pure Youth Solution Skin Pure, Skin Clear free sample $4.99 only to ship charges $89 & $99 on each bottle to credit card no info on package to inform san diego ca & las vegas NV Internet Author: martinez, California Celebrities: Pure Youth Solution Internet

Sep 26 2014
LFG Lease Finance Group LLC This company has removed over $8000.00 from my account for a $300.00 CC POS Machine Chicago Illinois Author: Denver, Colorado Financial Services: LFG Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Sep 25 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 24 2014
VEND CASH PLACEMENT VEND CASH PLACEMENT the company is a vending machine locator,,,this company never place any of my machines...they ignore my emails never reply back,,now there website is no longer on the internet...they no longer in business..they take my money and leave town. not sure the city Internet Author: STOW, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: VEND CASH PLACEMENT Internet

Sep 22 2014
D&J Machine and Performance Engines Tuff Dawg Engines Took my money and ran Phoenix Arizona Author: Pueblo, , Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: D&J Machine and Performance Engines Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 22 2014
D&J Machine Tuff Dawg Fraud/Thief Phoenix Arizona Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Mechanics: D&J Machine Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
velocity merchant services VMS they put down i own a grocery store to qualify me to get a EBT machine i own a restaurant Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Restaurants: velocity merchant services Internet

Sep 19 2014
Seneca & Vitabella Skincare ECOBEAUTY: web is inundated with ads and popups for this company! BEWARE!!! $99 unauthorized charge for free trial, scam, skin care, NOT natural Internet Author: Pensacola , Florida On-Line Business: Seneca & Vitabella Skincare Internet

Sep 18 2014
D&J Machine & Performance Engines TUFF DAWG ENGINES THIS COMPANY COMMITS FRAUD - TAKES MONEY UPFRONT NEVER DELIVERS ENGINES!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Orange Cove, California Auto Parts: D&J Machine & Performance Engines Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
coffee machines usa Robert Agani or Ryan Coffee vending machine scam artist Stamford Connecticut Author: des plaines, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: coffee machines usa Stamford, Connecticut

Sep 07 2014
Reynoldsburg Senior Center Uncertain at this time if the Director Of Reynoldsburg Parks & Recreation or the Director of the Reynoldsburg Senior Center or both should be identified. Unannounced removal and attemped disposal of exercise equipment replaced by soda pop machine. Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Blacklick, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Reynoldsburg Senior Center Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Sep 07 2014
Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Dan Clayton, CEO What I was told that I was purchasing was a hugh LIE. The website that I was supposed to go to to book travel doesn't allow access, 99% of the time. I was able to get into the site maybe twice in over 100 attempts. When I did get on the site the discounted prices were no less than if I had gone directly to the vendor. So what I purchased was nothing. I want a full refund plus interest. It is a shame that this company is allowed to do business anywhere in this country. Asheville, North Carolina Author: Richmond, Virginia Travel Services: Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Asheville, , North Carolina

Sep 04 2014
MBF Leasing forced to get into 5 yr lease in the amount of $59/month for a machine which is $250 retail. Burr Ridge Illinois Author: Irvine, California Door to Door Sales: MBF Leasing Burr Ridge, Illinois

Sep 04 2014
Protect Your Home Protect Your Home - ADT Authorized Dealer, Eric Huebner, Michael Wexler Pressured Sales demanded $99 then Lied about refund. False representation and down right lied about services. STAY AWAY from them. Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: Protect Your Home Internet

Sep 04 2014
Go2capital.com scam.. They want first $99 to have you talk to the underwriter then its$ 2500 !!!! they will never fund Lehi Utah Author: Chula Vista, California Business Consultants: Go2capital.com Lehi, Utah

Sep 03 2014
Prime Vending Locations Complete Scam, Misrepresented the Company to Me Oceanside California Author: Burbank, California Vending Machine Companies: Prime Vending Locations Oceanside, California

Sep 01 2014
ubcopiers.com mike Sold me a broken machine and refuse to refund Santa Ana California
Author: los angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ubcopiers.com Santa Ana, California

Aug 30 2014
metro mobile auto repair tim I asked him to change out the crankshaft sensor. he lied and say theres no error code on his diagnostic machine - he took 7 days, he took all my money $345.00 , he walked away from the job - he demanded $500 more to drop the tranny in order to gain access to the bolt he broke using the wrong tool - i am still without a car - Avondale Internet
Author: queen creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: metro mobile auto repair Internet