Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

99 Slot Machine

Showing 1-25 of 3,209 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 Slot Machine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 13 2017
Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation committed to total customer satisfaction. Fresh-O-Matic concluded, after many discussions with past and current distributors of Fresh-O-Matic has a proven support network that has provided thousands of qualified entrepreneurs the opportunity to start home-based vending businesses since 1986.*UPDATE: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fresh-O-Matic Corporation is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business. Fresh-O-Matic Vending Opportunity Author: Columbus, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation committed to total customer satisfaction. Toronto, Ontario

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Blossom Cream Sim Beauty Cream....is attached to several websites COMPLETE RIP-OFF... NO Free Sample, and NO monthly shipment....just $99/month charged to my credit card! New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Blossom Cream New York

Feb 07 2017
PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST I ORDERED TO DECALS 1 FOR $1.99 THE OTHER FOR .99.ON JULY 4TH 2016. COME TO FIND OUT THE HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME $24.86 EVERY MONTH SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING ELSE AND NO ONE WELL ANSWER THE PHONE SO I CAN GET THE CHARGES REVERSED. THAT IS 149.16 THE OWE ME. AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM SHUT DOWN HAIR DRESSERS WORK VERY HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE DO. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BEABLE TO RIP US OFF AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Internet
Author: ST PAUL, Minnesota Hair Salons: PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST Internet

Feb 05 2017
Satin youth Signed up for a free trial. Was unaware I would be charged $99 once that trial was over. Saint Georgia Utah Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Satin youth Utah

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
Mississippi River trading post Using the ATM at said store the machine froze just after it said dispensing money, didn't receive any money, store worker opened machine and cleared it, funds and fees were taken from my acct on 01/22/17at around 4:45pm Portage Des sioux Missouri Author: Portage Des sioux, Missouri Food Stores: Mississippi River trading post Portage Des sioux, Missouri

Feb 01 2017
99 Santa I was ripped off New York Nationwide
Author: Calera, Alabama Abusive Parents: 99 Santa Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Business Success Alliance, Success for the Rest of Us, Secret Success Machine, David@successfortherestofus, Weston, Fl. LIES, DECEIT, ABUSE, MAJOR LOSSES!! Weston, Florida Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
99 Santa 99doves Ordered a Bracelet in Dec 2016--never received West Seneca New York also China Author: Cocoa, Florida Computer Mail Order: 99 Santa West Seneca, New York

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

15, Report #1352027

Jan 25 2017
OptimalHealth Garcinea cambogia Full rip off product does not work made me so sick Ordered free trial 10 days later took 99!and 59 bucks out of bank account without authorization Cancilled program and no refund given Tampa Florida Internet Author: Marion, New York Weightloss Programs: OptimalHealth Internet

Jan 24 2017
Adam Mesh Options Money Machine Bad Business Practices Internet Problem Has Been Resolved Author: Englewood, Ohio Online Trading: Adam Mesh Internet

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
99santa.com I got 99 problems New York Internet Author: Odessa, Texas Telephones: 99santa.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
99 Santa Never received product China??? Internet Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
99 slot machines casino non-payout of winnings Internet Author: amherst, Massachusetts Offshore Gaming: 99 slot machines casino Internet

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Help me Close them down Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in trial of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet