Your Search | 99 slot machine

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 27 2016
Machine Zone Inc. LLC or MZ Machinezone.com, MZ, MZ.COM Took money never delivered purchased items at all Palo Alto California Author: Austin, Texas Software: Machine Zone Inc. LLC or MZ Palo AltO, California

May 24 2016
SmokeDepot.org Monica LLC Bad Machine..Bad Company Internet Author: Martin, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: SmokeDepot.org Internet

May 22 2016
Machine Zone, Game of War - Fire Age, The Real Time Company Stole money Internet Internet Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Casinos & Cardrooms: Machine Zone Internet

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 18 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Home Warranty is worse than the Mafia. When youre making payments to the company everything's is ok but as soon as you make a claim they act like the mafia.Made a claim for a washing machine and claims dept told me that there was 160.00 in repairs & that it was too much to repair. So what they offered me was 50.00 on the claim after I paid a 45.00 service fee. As soon as you do a dispute Claims dept wont hesitate to say, why didnt you read the fine print . This company makes up so many lies. Yes, this Ghetto Company is the real Mafia. You have been Warned!!!!! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Hampton, Virginia Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

May 17 2016
Kevin Levrone IFBB Pro Maryland Muscle Machine Kevin Levrone Bodybuilder IFBB Pro Beware of Kevin Levrone IFBB Pro Con Man Stole over $160,000 Runs Off Multiple Litigations Maryland Nationwide Author: usa, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Kevin Levrone IFBB Pro Nationwide

May 15 2016
ACS Corporation United States District Court 99 Fort Lauderdale, FL Steven Hall Sr. Investigation Officer They stated i took a loan out with them for $300 and never paid on it and now i owe 1485.00 and i DID NOT EVER TAKE ANY LOANS OUT WITH ANYONE Fort Lauderdale Florida
Don't send money - it's a scam. Don't even contact them at all Author: Havre , Montana Internet Fraud: ACS Corporation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 15 2016
senior soul mates i paid 59 99 to meet other seniors for 3 months. they would send pics and messages. i would reply and get back no response from as many as 40 men. after you send them a message, there is no way to tell if it even reached them. it has no set up for dating communication they just took my money.. not sure Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Liars: senior soul mates Internet

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 09 2016
1800CPAP Ohio Sleep Awareness LLC Would not accept a warranty return on a new $854 CPAP machine! Mason, Ohio Internet
Author: TULSA, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: 1800CPAP Internet

May 09 2016
CoffeeVending Pros CoffeeVending Pros not a good business to deal with @ Sam Taso Fores Hills New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Vending Machine Companies: CoffeeVending Pros Fores Hills, New York

May 06 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

May 04 2016
slot madness casino rogue casino, bogus bonus, no real payout Internet Author: bensalem, Pennsylvania Casinos & Cardrooms: slot madness casino Internet

May 04 2016
 Madisonville sand and gravel The person that I have listed here martins.eboma. I did not sign any contract with them.. Watch your bank account closely because they charged me the day that i told them that i didnt want the machine. madisonville kentucky Author: Providence, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Communications & Networking: Madison sand and gravel madisonville,

May 03 2016
Advance Ice Cream Vending Stole my money; refuse to refund my money Monroia California Author: Whittier, California Vending Machine Companies: Advance Ice Cream Vending Monroia, California

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
kunversion kunversion, listing machine, kunversion.com Kunversion, bait and switch, false promises, won't cancel Denver Colorado Defining Some Things Author: California Real Estate Services: kunversion Internet

May 03 2016
coffee vending pros the man said he was a partern and said is name was toy scottie from greewich , connecticut queens new york Nationwide Author: erlanger,, Kentucky Vending Machine Companies: coffee vending pros Nationwide

May 02 2016
Sam teso Sam Teso lied about the suggested income by a substantial amount and he also works with a company that is suppose to find us location for the coffee machines and that was a lie too.  Forest hills, Queens New York New York
Author: Lake worth, Florida Vending Machine Companies: Coffee vending pros Forest hills, New York

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 21 2016
whitleys auto sales whitleys auto mechanic shop falsified inspection sheet..things checked off did NOT WORK. SOLD 99 VOLKSWAGON JETTA WITH ENGINE SO POORLY MOUNTED IT WOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND AND KILLED US ANY MINUTE...BOLTS MISSING. CAR HAD OIL LEAK DUE TO POORLY INSTALLED ENGINE. LIED ABOUT CONDITION OF CAR TO PASS FALSE INSPECTION. china grove North Carolina Author: Granite Quarry, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: whitleys auto sales china grove, North Carolina

Apr 18 2016
Legal Cpn Mr. G Compeltely Unproffessional and disrespectful I purchased a combo tradline and cpn number and recived nothing they completely scamed me out of 1000 , I talk to Mr. G one time which was text letting me know they recived my payment. that was March 21 2016 snice then I havent recived antyhing they dont text back I dont think thats a real number on the website Ive only talked to the Machine. there is nothing legal about this Detorit Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Legal Cpn Internet

Apr 15 2016
Rapid fulfillment I ordered skin elements.they advertisedo $3.95 to try product. I got my credit statement where they charged me $3.95 one day, then .99 next day then 2 weeks later $97.83. When I called the company I was told I had to cancel subscription with in 14 days or I will be charged monthly. There was no where on the website that stated this. When I asked for a refund the said they will refund me only partial.they keep 40 % restocking fee.after several phones calls and threats to call BBB...they ended by off r in me $77.00 back. This remains to be seen I will be contacting the BBB. Pacoima California Author: north dartmouth, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfillment Pacoima , California