99 CENT ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 99 cent only
There may be more specific results for "99 cent only"
For more specific results for "99 cent only"
Showing 1-25 of 18,341 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 cent only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 28 2017
dating.polyamorydate.com Dating polyamory date, they promise to find women for you to stare a polygamy relationship but when you make your profile they manipulate your information and only put what they thing people it's gone like and not what you want, for example if you only w Manipulation of personal information. Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Adult Web Sites: dating.polyamorydate.com Internet

May 28 2017
WIGSIS WIGSIS web site only based in China WIGSIS IS A SCAM BUSINESS OUT OF CHINA Internet
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: WIGSIS Internet

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer trial for shipping chgs only did not like product and understood there would be no committment was charged 99.95 for product North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lowell, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Company is a total sleazy rip-off. Supposedly free sample results in $99 charge to credit card. Offered to return unopened creams, was told cannot refund once charge were made Calls switched to Bogata Columbia Nevada Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vega, Nevada

May 26 2017
GXI Outdoor Power GXI Outdoor Power manufactured a 62 inch ZBeast commercial mower that repair centers refuse to work on and I purchased this mower and have had nothing but problems after only using it a few times Clayton North Carolina Author: Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 25 2017
Sam Leman Automotive Group Sexist, Discriminating, Man-Driven Only dealership Bloomington Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Auto Dealers: Sam Leman Automotive Group Bloomington, Illinois

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
takeyourpet.com At Best, FINE PRINT ISSUE ONLY, at Worst (DONT KNOW) at MIddle: DECEITFUL MONEY GRUBBING Colorado (It's hard to tell) Internet Author: Orlando, Florida On-Line Business: takeyourpet.com Internet

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 23 2017
hillcrest publishing xulon press paid $400 twice To have my script on amazon only to get RIP OFF! by This Company! Nationwide Author: yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: hillcrest publishing Nationwide

May 23 2017
Hydroluxebeauty.com ShiningBeautyNow.com After seeing an ad for another product and paying for shipping only to receive it, this branch of the same company charged my credit card for this product also. We never received it or a receipt but saw the charge on our credit card. Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxebeauty.com Nationwide

May 22 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
Pix of TjHin Franky of innovation square from FaceBook Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
core skincare I was offered a free sample of face cream by paying for shipping only.  delray beach florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: blanca carvajal delray beach, Alaska

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
Secret Serums Product is free, Pay only for the Shipping! Lewiston Maine Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine