99 CENT ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 99 cent only
There may be more specific results for "99 cent only"
For more specific results for "99 cent only"
Showing 1-25 of 115,251 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 cent only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Focus Nutra They con you into a free trial, which is only free for 14 days, then they start charging money every Month Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona I guess I am missing it... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
Idea village Bought the spin spa cleansing facial brush . This product is difficult to use. Cannot get the on button to stay on. Ir has a plastic push in button that has split. I can only get it to operate when I push the button the whole time, but when you take the finger off the button it stops. Makes it hard to wash my face Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Idea village Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Diet Team Desk The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Internet Author: Lenox, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Diet Team Desk Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Pure Health The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Nationwide Author: Lenox, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Pure Health Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Virgo 99 CON ARTIST Internet Author: Meridian, Mississippi Bait-and-Switch: Virgo 99 Internet

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette This Goodwill location auctions off defective store return electronics as power tested only Hillsboro Internet, Oregon Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Go Blue Financial Group ,gobluefinancialgroup.com Fake Website - Identity Theft - Steal Your Money Internet
Troll in our midst folks - Competition Comment Author: Bristal, Connecticut Cash Services: Go Blue Financial Group Internet

Oct 20 2017
Skin Allure Brands free sample; no mention of trial or cancellation; bliied egregious amouny for samples: i.e. $85-95 for small amounts of product; unable to reach company representative thru phone numbers - billing company only. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona City Employees: Skin Allure Brands Internet

Oct 20 2017
Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Receiver Daniel J Sterner They took 6650.00 from me . I was trying to consolidatey debts. They only gave me me back 1500.00 and I want the remaining amount back asap. They owe over $5,000. Merrick New York Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Merrick, New York

Oct 20 2017
Lazy Granite NestAppeal Worst Customer Service ever! Will not support customer, only sells tiles Denver CO Author: Arizona Carpet & Tile Stores: Lazy Granite Internet

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide