99 CENTS ONLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 99 cents only
There may be more specific results for "99 cents only"
For more specific results for "99 cents only"
Showing 1-25 of 115,616 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 cents only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette This Goodwill location auctions off defective store return electronics as power tested only Hillsboro Internet, Oregon Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Skin Allure Brands free sample; no mention of trial or cancellation; bliied egregious amouny for samples: i.e. $85-95 for small amounts of product; unable to reach company representative thru phone numbers - billing company only. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona City Employees: Skin Allure Brands Internet

Oct 20 2017
Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Receiver Daniel J Sterner They took 6650.00 from me . I was trying to consolidatey debts. They only gave me me back 1500.00 and I want the remaining amount back asap. They owe over $5,000. Merrick New York Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Merrick, New York

Oct 20 2017
Lazy Granite NestAppeal Worst Customer Service ever! Will not support customer, only sells tiles Denver CO Author: Arizona Carpet & Tile Stores: Lazy Granite Internet

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not Sure I Understand... Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Cheven radiant eye I ordered a sample of your serum paid shipping only 4.97 and now 99.00 is taken out my account for this stuff that I did not agree to purchase California Internet Author: McCalla, Alabama Skin Care: Cheven radiant eye Internet

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
BEAUTY BROKER ; MELINDA FARINA; MELINDA ANNA; @BEAUTYBROKER -instagram;INTEGRATED CONSULTING She takes your money and sends you to the same plastic surgeons who pay her Los Angeles and New York Nationwide This is Fraudulent report Author: Newport Beach, California Plastic Surgeons: BEAUTY BROKER Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
RPM Real Property Management Pinnacle only cares about making money for company not caring about the renter. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoeni, Arizona Real Estate Services: RPM phoenix, Arizona

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide