99 SLOT MACHINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 99 slot machines
There may be more specific results for "99 slot machines"
For more specific results for "99 slot machines"
Showing 1-25 of 1,602 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 slot machines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 15 2017
99 santa 99 SANTA 99 santa Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Lighting Stores: 99 santa Internet

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 01 2017
concretein.co.uk Affordable mens and womens shoes Ordered 1 pair of Sofia Cruz ankle boots for 99 pounds. Received fake Gucci plastic boots from China, different style. Didn't get email confirmation. Transaction on credit card came from China. No response to contact form on their website. Internet Author: Internet Department & Outlet Stores: concretein.co.uk Internet

May 01 2017
Ricoma Ricoma distributer miami Ricoma machines are a rip off and their customer support is awful. doral Florida Ricoma really came through for us after all Author: Tyler, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ricoma doral, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Arc machines Wheels almost off Pacoima California Author: Pacoima, California Electrical Services: Arc machines California

Apr 27 2017
99 Santa Outside Xmas Light/strobe Internet Author: Bangsao Thong, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: 99 Santa Internet

Apr 13 2017
Seaga Manufactoring Stay away from Seaga Vending Machines Freeport Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Seaga Manufactoring Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Mar 26 2017
Low T 99 Very Unprofessional Bellevue Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Clinics: Low T 99 Bellevue, Washington

Mar 15 2017
Revita Youth 30 day free trial ordered on January 28 2017 charged 99 dollars and 98 dollars on February 2 2017 St. Petersburg Florida Author: Mason, Ohio Skin Care: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 14 2017
The Motley Fool They stole $99 from my checking account Internet Author: Frisco , Colorado Consulting: Motley Fool Internet

Mar 12 2017
Nutratoday Nutria max 3330 N Galloway #304-99  Auroro Colorado Author: Des Moines , Iowa Weightloss Programs: Nutratoday

Mar 07 2017
Avast Antivirus Disabled my computer. Had to take it to where I bought to get it fixed for $99. Cancelled subscription. Redwood City California Author: oceanside, California Computer Service & Repair: Avast Antivirus Redwood City, California

Luxurious Skin TWH*SimplyForskolin Free Trial Will Cost You $99 Internet
Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Mar 06 2017
Luxia No.7 skin serum Skittle*Aistyskincare When ordering this free trial there is no info to tell you it's autopsy and no way to cancel until they have charged you $99. There is no refund policy. No invoice. They make contact very hard. Very misleading. Only about getting your money. Arizona Arizona Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorney Generals: Luxia No.7 skin serum Internet

Mar 06 2017
99 Santa placed a order on Dec 8th and have not recieved it. I emailed them several times and all they keep saying is they will ship in 5-8 days. Internet Author: warsaw, Missouri Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Mar 02 2017
Craig Atkinson This guy owes me money since 2006! I don't have his current contact details but this was in Calgary when he was running a business selling breath alcohol tester vending machines. Calgary (2006) Alberta Author: ABERGAVENNY, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Craig Atkinson Internet

Feb 24 2017
SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Radek Tom Prokop Fake listings on Craigslist in London UK - Steals thousands of pounds - Fraud - Eastern European London Greater London
Author: London, UK, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Internet

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Blossom Cream Sim Beauty Cream....is attached to several websites COMPLETE RIP-OFF... NO Free Sample, and NO monthly shipment....just $99/month charged to my credit card! New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Blossom Cream New York

Feb 07 2017
PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST I ORDERED TO DECALS 1 FOR $1.99 THE OTHER FOR .99.ON JULY 4TH 2016. COME TO FIND OUT THE HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME $24.86 EVERY MONTH SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING ELSE AND NO ONE WELL ANSWER THE PHONE SO I CAN GET THE CHARGES REVERSED. THAT IS 149.16 THE OWE ME. AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM SHUT DOWN HAIR DRESSERS WORK VERY HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE DO. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BEABLE TO RIP US OFF AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Internet
Author: ST PAUL, Minnesota Hair Salons: PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST Internet