Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

99 slot machines

Showing 1-25 of 1,583 Found Reports For more specific results for "99 slot machines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Radek Tom Prokop Fake listings on Craigslist in London UK - Steals thousands of pounds - Fraud - Eastern European London Greater London
Author: London, UK, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Internet

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Blossom Cream Sim Beauty Cream....is attached to several websites COMPLETE RIP-OFF... NO Free Sample, and NO monthly shipment....just $99/month charged to my credit card! New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Blossom Cream New York

Feb 07 2017
PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST I ORDERED TO DECALS 1 FOR $1.99 THE OTHER FOR .99.ON JULY 4TH 2016. COME TO FIND OUT THE HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME $24.86 EVERY MONTH SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING ELSE AND NO ONE WELL ANSWER THE PHONE SO I CAN GET THE CHARGES REVERSED. THAT IS 149.16 THE OWE ME. AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM SHUT DOWN HAIR DRESSERS WORK VERY HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE DO. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BEABLE TO RIP US OFF AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Internet
Author: ST PAUL, Minnesota Hair Salons: PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST Internet

Feb 05 2017
Satin youth Signed up for a free trial. Was unaware I would be charged $99 once that trial was over. Saint Georgia Utah Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Satin youth Utah

Feb 01 2017
99 Santa I was ripped off New York Nationwide
Author: Calera, Alabama Abusive Parents: 99 Santa Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
99 Santa 99doves Ordered a Bracelet in Dec 2016--never received West Seneca New York also China Author: Cocoa, Florida Computer Mail Order: 99 Santa West Seneca, New York

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

11, Report #1352027

Jan 25 2017
OptimalHealth Garcinea cambogia Full rip off product does not work made me so sick Ordered free trial 10 days later took 99!and 59 bucks out of bank account without authorization Cancilled program and no refund given Tampa Florida Internet Author: Marion, New York Weightloss Programs: OptimalHealth Internet

Jan 21 2017
99santa.com I got 99 problems New York Internet Author: Odessa, Texas Telephones: 99santa.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
Samsung Electronics America Inc. Samsung Washing Machines Samsung Dryers Selling Faulty Washers and Dryers Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Fairfax, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics America Inc. Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
99 Santa Never received product China??? Internet Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
99 slot machines casino non-payout of winnings Internet Author: amherst, Massachusetts Offshore Gaming: 99 slot machines casino Internet

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Help me Close them down Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in trial of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet

Jan 12 2017
99 Santa No delivery, a real rip off, standard reply goods in transiteven after 6 weeks no idea Internet Author: Sandton, Other Sales People: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 06 2017
InterCasino / Dumarca Gaming Ltd Inter CasinoKayako Casino, Gaming, Gambling, Slot Machines, Roulette, Black Jack, Online Gaming web site Msida, Malta Internet
Author: Blackwood, Other Casinos & Cardrooms: InterCasino / Dumarca Gaming Ltd Internet

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Sorry, not a rip off Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 05 2017
Jason Rodriguez/2M Controls LLC/360 Machines and Supply/Dana Rodriguez Career CON ARTIST with NO MORALS Douglasville Georgia Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jason Rodriguez or JR Douglasville, Georgia

Jan 03 2017
Dunkin Donuts You were told if you buy a travel cup your refills will be $.99 this is not true Canton Nationwide Author: , Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa sent a Blue Tooth Adapter that did not work West Seneca New York Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, NY

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa Poor Customer Serivce, No products, No refunds. West Seneca New York Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, New York