9MEDS.COM GREENHOST PROCESSING PHARMACY SYSTEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 9meds.com Greenhost Processing Pharmacy System
There may be more specific results for "9meds.com Greenhost Processing Pharmacy System"
For more specific results for "9meds.com Greenhost Processing Pharmacy System"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
Amora Coffee they some how got my creidt card and repeadtley charged my card 68.75 over and over in a matter of 5months AL,36117 Author: Forest Park, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amora Coffee Alabama

Aug 18 2017
Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Discover chargeback allowed customer to steal boat parts from my company Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Word Games Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Mugshots.com Publishing a mugshot when a record has been expunged with the court system. Internet Author: Indian Harbour Beach, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Mugshots.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Inmar retail pharmacy management Incompitent and lacking integrity Winston-Salem NC Author: Pensky, Iowa Financial Services: Inmar retail pharmacy management Winston-Salem, NC

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department Walmart Card valued at $100 for a processing fee of $1.00 Nationwide Author: Boron, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Talus Payments Synovous Bank, Columbia Ga Deceptive trade practices Columbus Georgia Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Payments Columbus , Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 15 2017
credvantage THEIR SYSTEM THEY TO RETRIEVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE ISN'T ACCURATE IT IS FAKE houston Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: credvantage houston , Texas

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Prospecting; Bob Fitzgerald,Meg Miller; Cheri Washburn; Ryan Wood They scam you into paying $5000 to cold call expireds, FSBOs, neighborhoods. Did not get any legitmate leads. Received one out of my territory and the other was a joke in 4 months. They said you would have free access to them and you don't get any communication on resolution. It's a total scam not worth $1. I've been asking for a refund and no one responds. There was nothing in the contract that says I had to go through Landvoice (which is another broken system) to generate the leads for them. Pittsford New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Realtors: Bob Fitgerald Coaching Prospecting Pittsford, New York

Aug 15 2017
HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeReportStore.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HomeReportStore.com is dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HomeReportStore.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HomeReportStore.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HomeReportStore.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HomeReportStore.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HomeReportStore.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama