Your Search | a&b detox, a&b distributors, ab detox, abdetox.com, high times magazine, skunk magazine, canibas cul
There may be more reports for "a&b detox, a&b distributors, ab detox, abdetox.com, high times magazine, skunk magazine, canibas cul"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "a&b detox, a&b distributors, ab detox, abdetox.com, high times magazine, skunk magazine, canibas cul"

1, Report #1197126

Dec 22 2014
A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Scam Artists, bankrupt, Cant pay Employees, over charge to customers Calgary Alberta Author: calgary, Alberta Moving Companies: A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Calgary, Alberta

2, Report #1196972

Dec 21 2014
Arvin Lacsina, Kayden Harper, Maxim Magazine Model Booking Deposit Scam Manila Phillippines Author: State Center, Iowa Adult Web Sites: Arvin Lacsina Manila,

3, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

4, Report #1196777

Dec 20 2014
DC Magazine Sales The same discription applies to the two young individuals who came to my door.I,too live in a gated Apt. complex and how they got in is still a mystery to me.They claimed another resident in the complex referred them to me . They used the same sales pitch of winning points for a trip to Italy and had a broucher . Phoenix, Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales Phoenix, Arizona

5, Report #1196756

Dec 20 2014
lutheran community services northwest Tammy sohn trudy sorensen UNPAID TIME for mandatory office TIME 2 times per month Bremerton Washington Author: bremerton, Washington Government Services: lutheran community services northwest bremerton, Washington

6, Report #1196494

Dec 19 2014
ROSS a real b**** albany Oregon Author: tangent, Oregon Shoe Repair: ROSS albany, Oregon

7, Report #1196421

Dec 18 2014
Fossil Oil Dennis and Les Kittler High Return Oil Well Investments That Never Return!! Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Fossil Oil Houston, Texas

8, Report #1196354

Dec 18 2014
redemption center i believe the womans name is rebecca or ellen. false advertising of giving you a 250 gift card with purchase of magazine subscription arvada, Co Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: redemption center Nationwide

9, Report #1196329

Dec 18 2014
Sunlight Lantern Defective Product, No Refunds & Sells On Internet Lower than His own Distributors Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Sporting-good Manufactures: Sunlight Lantern Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Runway Magazine - James Buccelli runway magazine la, James Bucelli CEO of Runway Magazine is 100% a Crook and doesn't pay people Woodland Hills, California Author: los angeles, California Runway Magazine - James Buccelli Woodland Hills, California

Dec 18 2014
Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Cami Lyn Martin,Camilla L AdamsCamilla AdamsCami L AdamsCami BrockCami L BrockCami L HallCami Selah Ranch all Animal Rescue Run By Cami Lyn Martin. Make up your own mind Good or Bad or just a CASH COW SCAM? Greenville Virginia
Author: Everywhere, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Greenville, Virginia

12, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

Dec 17 2014
Tracy Grodsky-Dunn from Mary Kay Tracy Lynn Grodsky aka Lying b#$%h lying, stealing, committing fraud and scams Lafayette, Colorado Author: , Beauty Products: Tracy Grodsky-Dunn from Mary Kay Lafayette, Colorado

14, Report #1196141

Dec 17 2014
Official Coach handbags Won't respond when contacted several times for a refund and also charged me extra Internet Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Official Coach handbags Internet

15, Report #1196146

Dec 17 2014
Porter Pictures / Jeff Porter Porter Pictures/Jeff Porter Porter Pictures - HIGH ROLLING SCAM in HOLLYWOOD - SCAM!!!! Beverly Hills California
Author: California Producers: Porter Pictures / Jeff Porter Beverly Hills, California

16, Report #1196052

Dec 17 2014
Star Car Wash Star Car Wash left me High and Dry Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Property Management: Star Car Wash Garland, Texas

17, Report #1196109

Dec 17 2014
Zinzino A/S, Norway Seven Nox AB, Sweden, Zinzino Aps, Denmark. PYRAMIDE-SCHEME! Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm Nationwide Author: Stavanger, Alabama Door to Door Sales: Zinzino A/S, Norway Nationwide

18, Report #1196067

Dec 17 2014
E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. ENVOY TRANSPORT INC EVELYN SANTIAGO; STEPHANIE CRIOLLO These 2 woman in miami stole over $1500 out of my credit card! Beware of these 2 transport thieves! They charge customer credit cards a whole bunch of times and never transport a vehicle! They keep opening different companies repeating the same scam! The authorities have to put a stop to these 2 miami crooks! MIAMI Florida Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. MIAMI , Florida

19, Report #1196013

Dec 17 2014
Fun Times Travel Free cruise or free hotel and airfare. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rancho Cordova, California Travel Services: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1195965

Dec 17 2014
iUniverse/Author House Company does not respond with full sales figures. Bloomington Indiana Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: iUniverse Bloomington, Indiana

21, Report #1195486

Dec 15 2014
Barry B. McGough - Warner, Bates, McGough, McGinnis & Portnoy I wish I hadn`t used his services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barry B. McGough Atlanta, Georgia

22, Report #1195383

Dec 14 2014
National Home Gardening Club Discontinued my magazine subscription, which was supposed to be a lifetime subscription. Minnetonka Minnesoto Author: Fernley, Nevada Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Mississippi

23, Report #1195305

Dec 14 2014
First Choice Readers, Inc. Joshua Dieterichs Disgraceful and Very Deceptive Practices Anoka Minnesota Author: Peoria, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: First Choice Readers, Inc. Anoka, Minnesota

Dec 13 2014
Larry Hurst, Hurst Concrete Unlimited, Hurst Concrete ,Lawrence Hurst Took money from concretre patio and destroyed yard, house and left. Falsified Website, Bonds and Business Licenses. Reynoldsburg Ohio
Author: Galena, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Larry Hurst Reynoldsburg, Ohio

25, Report #1195191

Dec 13 2014
NetZero The 'Hot Spot' was not really that fast. The usage limits are unrealistic. The cost was high. I canceled after one month Internet Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Internet Services: NetZero Internet