Your Search | a&b detox, a&b distributors, ab detox, abdetox.com, high times magazine, skunk magazine, canibas culture magazine
There may be more reports for "a&b detox, a&b distributors, ab detox, abdetox.com, high times magazine, skunk magazine, canibas culture magazine"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "a&b detox, a&b distributors, ab detox, abdetox.com, high times magazine, skunk magazine, canibas culture magazine"

1, Report #1198047

Dec 28 2014
Camera Center, Inc (Sing with Sony, JVC authorized dealer) Worst kind of dishonest cheating customers. A total Con man place with disrespectful attitude at all times. Orlando Florida
Author: springfield, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: Camera Center, Inc Orlando, Florida

2, Report #1197967

Dec 28 2014
title max in Atlanta Georgia on old national highway college park ga When I took a title loan on my car I was told what to pay back and how many payments after paying what I was told to pay plus late fees three times I noticed my balance wasn't dropping any so I complain about it and I was then told that what I had been pa they told me to pay a lesser amount so they could keep my title and not the amount to get my title back college park Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: title max in Atlanta Georgia on old national highway college park ga college park ,

3, Report #1197864

Dec 27 2014
Eric B Johnson Eric B Johnson sued by Ohio AG now finance mgr at my EZ Auto Broker Mount Vernon Ohio Author: Mt. Vernon , Ohio Auto Dealers: Eric B Johnson Internet

4, Report #1197845

Dec 27 2014
Robert evans real estate sales coaching Robert Evans, R C Evans, rcevanstraining.net, Robert C. Evans Took out $500 Unathorized from my bank account, after I told him numberous times I will call you when I can afford this sales coaching Houston Texas Author: spring, Texas Corrupt Companies: Robert evans real estate sales coaching Internet

5, Report #1197839

Dec 27 2014
Liberty Medical Supplies Second time I have tried to get meds and BOTH times I have had to wait months before receiving any medicine. I had to buy medicine to hold me over before receiving meds from this company. This is by far the worst company I have EVER had to deal with. Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Belleville, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Liberty Medical Supplies Nationwide

6, Report #1197824

Dec 27 2014
Agent Insider Keep Charging my card after calling to cancel three times Internet Author: parkland, Florida Insurance Companies: Agent Insider Internet

7, Report #1197780

Dec 26 2014
publications/media Magazine subscription Family Handyman Internet Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Newspapers – Magazines: publications/media Internet

Dec 26 2014
Damian DMYSTROVSSKY DAMIAN DELANGERON SCAM DANGEROUS MAN,ILLEGAL RESIDENT USA FAKE MULTIMEDIA SITE ,HANG OUT WITH CRIMINALS santa monica California
Author: santa monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Damian DYMYSTROVSSKY santa monica, California

9, Report #1197435

Dec 26 2014
JimmyJazz over pricing items greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Clothing Stores: JimmyJazz greensboro, North Carolina

10, Report #1197669

Dec 26 2014
JNL Apperal and beyond I order a pair of Broncos shoes for my husband, I was charged for them but never recieved them. I tried to call the company several times and was sent to leave a message and they would call me back. I never recieved a call back!!! Internet Author: Akron, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: JNL Apperal and beyond Internet

11, Report #1197659

Dec 26 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse they sent me a voucher for a brand new computer for $375 , when they sent it to me it was broken , didnt work beat up , and i got it for my wife for christmas tryed calling no response cant talk to nobody , no one will answer , screen out and this is b***s*** !! ARLINGTON,TX ((( Texas Author: burksville, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: sweepstakes clearinghouse ARLINGTON,TX 76006, Texas

12, Report #1197544

Dec 24 2014
www.SammyDress.com Never send dress and charged me 3 times committing Fraud charges>A2A PMT DEBIT TERMINAL 45775794 PAYPAL *MIMOON SAN JOSE CA 12-03-14 San Jose Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Clothing Stores: www.SammyDress.com Internet

13, Report #1197537

Dec 24 2014
HomeAdvisorPro Service Magic Was trying to cancel account within 3 days, after receiving bogus leads with completely wrong addresses. Tried to cancel via life chat, had to wait 20 min - no one initiated the chat. Had to call 3 times to cancel, finally, after canceling , had an e-mail congratulating me on the opening of the account with them! Had to stop payment on my credit card and now got the letter from them threatening to send my account to collection! Golden Colorado Author: San Diego, California Building Services: HomeAdvisorPro Golden, Colorado

14, Report #1197526

Dec 24 2014
Amex Bluebird The B***** owe me 1200 bucks before Christmas New York Nationwide Author: clovis , New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Amex Bluebird Nationwide

15, Report #1197513

Dec 24 2014
Steakhouse Supply High pressure sales, promised satisfaction, product far from top quality. I call to complain, Denny says he'll get back to make things right, but has not. I should have listened to my gut feelings!! Arlington Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Food Vendors: Steakhouse Supply Arlington, Texas

16, Report #1197318

Dec 23 2014
Korsmall Took my money, and didnt send the items i paid for. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Korsmall Internet

17, Report #420321

Dec 23 2014
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California

18, Report #1197214

Dec 23 2014
Richard B. Davis Beagle breeder Dr.. Rick B. Davis: thief Langhorne and Chalfont Pennsylvania Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Richard B. Davis Langhorne, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1197126

Dec 22 2014
A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Scam Artists, bankrupt, Cant pay Employees, over charge to customers Calgary Alberta Author: calgary, Alberta Moving Companies: A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Calgary, Alberta

20, Report #1197041

Dec 22 2014
D&M DUCT & CARPET CLEANING DAN JOSEPH CHIMNEY SWEEPERS DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Homeowner Associations: D&M DUCT & CARPET CLEANING Texas

21, Report #1196972

Dec 21 2014
Arvin Lacsina, Kayden Harper, Maxim Magazine Model Booking Deposit Scam Manila Phillippines Author: State Center, Iowa Adult Web Sites: Arvin Lacsina Manila,

22, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

23, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

24, Report #1196777

Dec 20 2014
DC Magazine Sales The same discription applies to the two young individuals who came to my door.I,too live in a gated Apt. complex and how they got in is still a mystery to me.They claimed another resident in the complex referred them to me . They used the same sales pitch of winning points for a trip to Italy and had a broucher . Phoenix, Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales Phoenix, Arizona

25, Report #1196756

Dec 20 2014
lutheran community services northwest Tammy sohn trudy sorensen UNPAID TIME for mandatory office TIME 2 times per month Bremerton Washington Author: bremerton, Washington Government Services: lutheran community services northwest bremerton, Washington