Your Search | a&e factory service ,shenae & brenda

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 18 2017
Nexxtworks Will not pay for work completed Palm Habor Florida Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Nexxtworks Palm Habor, Florida

Jan 18 2017
AIIMS GROUP and SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 18 2017
Resvibrant antiaging serum I was enticed to try a free sample, but it wasn't free, it cost me over 100. Before they were through other me. Emeryville, California Author: Yakima, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Resvibrant antiaging serum Emeryville, , California

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless HATEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE New York Internet Author: Texas Customer: Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless Internet

Jan 18 2017
Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Anndrea (or Abe) Ward (Shrinkabulls), AKA Mindy Dean (Show-A-Bulls) AKA Anne (or Scott) Ward (Champ Bulldogs), AKA Mindy Grady, AKA Ann Grady, AKA A. Ward (or AKA whatever name she feels like going by today).In a recent Facebook post dated October 28th, Deceptive Breeder Under Investigation Albany Ohio
Author: BEDMINSTER, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Albany , Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Improvements Would not issue refund West Chester Ohio You dont deserve a refund!!! Author: Pleasant Hill, Iowa Department & Outlet Stores: Improvements West Chester, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Yuguang_Lui RIPOFF, i ORDERED pANDORA CHARMS AND A BRACLETT, i RECEIVED 4 CHARMS AND A SPACER, ALL ARE NOT WHAT i ORDERED, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THEY ARE NOT PANDORA, i WANT A FULL REFUND, SHANGAI CHINA
And... Author: Sydney ns, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Yuguang_Lui Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Illinois Tollway IPass Operator and customer service Downers Grove Illinois Author: Hickory Hills, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
OCWEN Terrible Customer service/ worst experience ever Nationwide Author: dimondale, Michigan Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Medical Service Group Donna Davis SOLICITING MY MEDICAL INFORMATION FOR PAIN PILLS St. Pete's Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Medical Service Group St. Pete's, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
YourMechanic.com YourMechanic Inspection fee & warranty scam Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: YourMechanic.com Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
Midas Oleander Dr. Terrible Service Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Midas Oleander Dr. Wilmington , North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 18 2017
PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana United States Postal Service: PostalExam.org Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Going out on a limb.. Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Diet supplements Ordered, then completed billing, and order almost doubled. Tried to cancel, could not. Then a screen noted I might be electively forma REBATE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Diet supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Naima Singletary Naima Singletari is a selfish, avaricious woman who thinks only about herself and about money. She only knows to say : I want, I want, etc. Paris Internet Author: Paris, Alabama Business Consulting: Naima Singletary Internet