A&E FACTORY SERVICE (OWNED BY SEARS) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A&E Factory Service (owned By Sears)
There may be more specific results for "A&E Factory Service (owned By Sears)"
For more specific results for "A&E Factory Service (owned By Sears)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
Addict Gear Ripped off by Addict Gear China/Honkong Honkong Author: Doha, Alabama Miscellaneous Office Services: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing I meet Pamela through her husband Tolbert who was my counselor I brought writing to my session it was away for me to release. my counselor he asked if I had a publisher he gave me a business card of his wife Pamela Antoinette larde . Lawrence Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Con Artists: Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing Lawrence, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Roy Carter Legal Service lawsuit forthcoming emails Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Roy Carter Legal Service Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Anthony Brewer a/k/a Tony Brewer Anthony Brewer steals money; claims he needs to purchase materials upfront, then you never see him again Pueblo Colorado Author: Stafford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Brewer Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 26 2017
Fun Bike Center sold me a defective used Sea Doo, advertised as in great working condition San Diego California Author: winchester, California Boat Dealers: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Balboa Capital DO NOT use Balboa - if you do, you are a fool Irvine California Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Balboa Capital Irvine, California

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Ordered 2 sheds, paid them 50.00 for each via a PlayStation card from Amazon. Received emails that they were shipped but never received them, now website is gone Internet Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Appliances: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Ace Rent a Car Orlando Florida Does not honor contract - adds extra charges by misrepresentation Orlando Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Local Transportation: Ace Rent a Car Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream They were supposed to send me a sample for shipping and handling; I received 2 products and then was billed for $99.01 Internet Author: Clackamas, Oregon Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Countryside estates Countryside nursing homeCountryside warnerCountryside estates nursing home Patient abuse falsified info reviewed by state improper diets, care, behavior Warner Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Nursing Homes: Countryside estates Warner, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
tci total visa total visatci TOTAL CARD TCI SOLUTIONS Horrible service, scam, overcharged, credit card abuse Sioux Falls. South Dakota Nationwide Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: tci total visa Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
R&M Performance Invoiced over $145,000 for truck restoration but never completed the project (now 11 months late). Cambridge Maryland Author: Cambridge, Maryland Auto Repair Service: R&M Performance Cambridge, Maryland

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Iphoneimei.net officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/F-OUR-CUSTOMER'SIphoneimei.net/we-R-Fraud-N-Proudofit They did absolutely nothing but charge my credit card and forward me to a link which shows how long it's gonna take me to get ripped off Internet Author: Paacoima, California Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Jul 26 2017
EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO, AKA EDI BONETTO, AKA GABRIELLA BONETTO Ms BonettoFinancial ''SCAMMER'' Well known Internationally. we invest and loan to Ms, Bonetto over 480,000 Euro she issue a Fake promissory note and disappear. Please if you came close to her report her to the Interpol. vera Trufatrice MILANO Author: New York Banks: EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO MILANO,

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Don't want personal information so buy a type of gift card through Amazon &/or Playstation to pay them Internet Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Yonsalon Internet