A&E FACTORY SERVICE REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A&E Factory Service Repair
There may be more specific results for "A&E Factory Service Repair"
For more specific results for "A&E Factory Service Repair"
Showing 1-25 of 296,401 Found Reports For more specific results for "A&E Factory Service Repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
wonderhearingaid.com OMAHAM MEDIA, LLC I simply wanted to return the product for a refund within 10 days of having it and they just continually palmed me off with the same email quoting I'm outside the 30 day return time.It's obvious to me they have included the shipping time which took weeks. Las Vegas, NV 89139 United States Author: Murrumbateman, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Apr 30 2017
Tricalm N/A Bogus Money Back Guarantee San Diego California Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tricalm San Diego , California

Apr 30 2017
PlayerAuctions LLC PlayerAuctions, Player Auctions, PlayerAuctions.com, PlayerAuctions INC, PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM is a SCAM!! Gave me BANNED accounts & kept MY MONEY!! Los Angeles California
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Internet Fraud: PlayerAuctions LLC Los Angeles, California

Apr 30 2017
Stillinger Painting Charles Andrew Stillinger Took Money for a job and will not return calls. Clarksville, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell Internet, Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Home Improvements: Stillinger Painting Internet

Apr 30 2017
Arizona Video Repairs THREW A CAN OF AIR AT ME! Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert , Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Arizona Video Repairs Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 30 2017
Parisian Glow Tried a sample for 4.95 and they took another 89.98 out of my account. Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 30 2017
Oklahoma child protection services, Oklahoma childrens hospital Inside job prompts a legal kidnapping ElReno Oklahoma Author: mustang, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: Oklahoma child protection services ElReno, Oklahoma

Apr 30 2017
Mineral simplcity This company charged my card after i cancelled the order way ahead of time never sent me a rma# Nationwide Author: Bonham, Texas Liars: Mineral simplcity Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Best Choice, LLC - Clifford Augustin (Project Manager with Best Choice, LLC) Worse Customer Service Experience of My Life Binghamton New York Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Web Hosting: Best Choice, LLC Binghamton, New York

Apr 30 2017
Dads are awesome Noad Entered me into a monthly subscription without my knowledge or approval Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys General: Dads are awesome Internet

Apr 30 2017
chromadex Makers of NIAGEN NIAGEN is a breakthrough product but it cut up rp and thined out by it's distributers irvine California Author: davin, West Virginia Alternative Health: chromadex ervine, California

Apr 30 2017
LuxStyle This is a scam Denmark Internet Author: Singapore , Quebec Beauty Salons: LuxStyle Internet

14, Report #1221921

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp members can feel safe and secure in their unlimited communication with a fully licensed counselor, and if members ever have a question or concern - the support team is just a quick email away! With this in mind, BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to achieving a great customer experience and resolving any concerns brought to them. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We're sorry you had a negative experience with BetterHelp, we'd love to resolve any billing concerns! Author: Summerville, South Carolina Personal Services: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to creating a positive customer experience for all members. BetterHelp recognizes that impeccable customer care is vital to the platform's mission of helping more people each and every day, and is willing to go above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction.*UPDATE: BetterHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BetterHelp Support Team - We're happy to help! Author: Chicago, Illinois Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 29 2017
Last Call Handyman David Lewis Grassroots Handyman Services We retained David Lewis to do a big remodel. He didn't finish the job and took us for 8,000 dollars. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Last Call Handyman Pueblo,

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Sammy Dress Didn't send my clothing items I ordered and when I filed a complaint with PayPal they only gave me a partial refund China Internet Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Apr 29 2017
American Home Shield Beware of American Home Shield: 5 weeks without a working refrigerator and counting. Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Poshmark Poshmark does not have a telephone or any real customer service Redwood City California
Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: Poshmark Internet

Apr 29 2017
Axis Reconstruction Thomas Nelson Eckols Nelson Eckols defrauded Hernandez Stucco from wages earned sub contracting a stucco job Austin Texas Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Axis Reconstruction Austin , Texas

Apr 29 2017
SUPERMALTESE BERNARD BILUDA53 ELM ST. #3 BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS they said its refundable but never refunded me when i cancel the transactions because i found out that their shipping agency is a scammer skypetmovers.com massachussets Internet
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Dog Catchers: SUPERMALTESE Internet

Apr 29 2017
Williams tony troy Powerball winner through Facebook saying if my name was on a list saying I won 70 thousand dollars in cash will get sent to my door step but I have to pay FedEx 600 dollars to get my winnings Tallahassee, Florida Internet Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Williams tony troy Internet

Apr 29 2017
2 Paradise Realty Tore A Hole In Our Bathroom and Refused To Repair Pensacola Florida Author: Strafford, Missouri Home Owner Associations: 2 Paradise Realty Pensacola, Florida