A&E FACTORY SERVICE REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A&E Factory Service Repair
There may be more specific results for "A&E Factory Service Repair"
For more specific results for "A&E Factory Service Repair"
Showing 1-25 of 298,726 Found Reports For more specific results for "A&E Factory Service Repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Sooner Auto Service Incompetent, rude and shady mechanics - scammers Norman Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Sooner Auto Service Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2017
Lane Bryant TERRIBLE SERVICE - WILL NOT ADJUST PRICE Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Clothing Stores: Lane Bryant Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. AIRBAGSYSTEMS INCAIRBAG SYSTEMS INC.airbagsystems.com STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! AIRBAGSYSTEMS INC 1414 Comanche Dr. ALLEN, TX 75013 airbagsystems.com Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Body Work & Repair: AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. Allen, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Bad service, Samples sent never received, Not Helpful St Paul Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Silver Diamond Management Cassandra CPNs, Credit Repair Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Silver Diamond Management Internet

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
old american insurance I never requested this company they showed up as a debit to my checking acct,I called them at 8007336242 and asked them how they got my info--I dont check my checking account unless I have a problem so they started debiting my account on 6/15,17minn mineapolis Who's Account Is It???? Author: Sheffield lake, Ohio Insurance Agencies: old american insurance minn, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Sold me a 2014 Kia Cadenza with a broken navigation system and did not replace navigation chip to fix it. Rockville Maryland Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
SPRINT WIRELESS They fraudly biil you when you stop service.. i thought i bought the phone they lied to me i found out they leaseded it to me SIMI VALLEY Nationwide Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Dent Wizards (Frank and Mike) Dent Wizards Frank and Mike claimed to fix dent on my car Katy TX Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank

Jun 27 2017
FIRST US CAPITAL US CAPITAL NIAGARA FALLS NYUS CAPITAL THEY HAVE THREATENED ME WITH JAIL OVER A CREDIT CARD I NEVER HAD, THREATENED FAMILY MEMBERS, HARASSED MY JOB NIAGARA New York Author: WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia Collection Agencies: FIRST US CAPITAL NIAGARA, New York

Jun 27 2017
Toyota West Ohio There is a sucker born every minute - I'm the newest on the list Columbus Ohio As Is Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Toyota West Ohio OH

Jun 27 2017
scott messier/ Jason arthur running a phone room san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: scott messier san diego, California

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
DJO Global DJO Unbelievable price on a walking boot. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: The woodlands, Texas Medical Supplies: DJO Global Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Beaute Instant Reducer They offered a free trial for 3.95 shipping only. Then charged my account 99.95 and won't refund for return Blaine WA 98230 Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Skin Care: Beaute Instant Reducer Internet

Jun 27 2017
Wondershare Order Ref#3ENURAB-A3A2AU - Your Registration Information of dr.fone toolkit - iOS Data Recovery No customer service and deceptive claims for software that in no good! Surrey British Columbia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Software: Wondershare Surrey, British Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Daily discount plus Daily discount plus started taking just under $20 per month and there wasn't even a way to contact them to find out how or why they were taking money and for them to discontinue taking funds. Internet Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Attorney Generals: Daily discount plus Internet

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
Dr. Erhard Bell Failure to Diagnos and Treat Cancer after being advised of another diagnosis of a tumor in my mouth Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Doctors: Dr. Erhard Bell Indianapolis, Indiana