Your Search | a&r select

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) A Company that deserves to be Shut Down because of its dishonest practices and thievery. Catsonsville Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) Maryland

May 30 2016
Global Asset Afilliates Said that i was a chosen winner of an award of 2,300,000 prize and told me to send $20 to recieve this prize. Wantagh New York Author: Norway, South Carolina WANTED REWARD $$$: Global Asset Afilliates Wantagh, New York

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
altech cars sold me a lemon chantilly Virginia They Told You In Advance Of Their Honesty! Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: altech cars chantilly, Virginia

May 30 2016
windows by tony Bobby Hunt, Tony Boshoven They are a rip off Bobbi never returns calls, Tony never showed up to put my windows in after they were bought. wyoming Michigan Author: Walker, Michigan Builders & Contractors: windows by tony wyoming, Michigan

May 30 2016
Cell Phone Traders Cell Phone Traders Offered over 300 for Laptop in great working condition and upon inspection offered $29.00 as a rip off scheme! Internet/ Reno Nevada
Author: old orchard beach, Maine Internet Fraud: Cell Phone Traders Maine

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

May 30 2016
REWARD ZONE USA Promised A PS4 reward after subscription with their sponsored Internet
Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Internet Fraud: REWARD ZONE USA Internet

May 30 2016
Dial 1 Limo Service Dial 1 Limo Service is a Fraud! Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Limousine Services: Dial 1 Limo Service Internet

May 30 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS IS A RIPOFF  Nationwide Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland ELITE PET RELOCATORS PET TRAVEL SCAM PET SCAM SCAM SCAM MD Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 30 2016
sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com century 21 Carrie.com ; Sue Chien misrepresented a home for sale Winnipeg Manitoba Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate Services: sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com Winnipeg, Manitoba

May 30 2016
toplevelpr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, top level pr, crowdprguru, turnkeypr Toplevelpr delivers bad template pitches and zero results. They are a scam! santa monica Internet
Author: California Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr Internet

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Liveops - Kim Grier - Allison Liveeops Does not want you to Make Money, they Hide behind a computer and Retaliate against you Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Work at Home: Liveops Scottsdale , Arizona

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana